Powerful+Recreate+BCAA's following a leangains AM fasted workout protocol

FO4

Awards
**I posted this in the supplement section and got a whooping zero replies so I'm posting here.

New to the forum and new to USPlabs supplements. I searched the threads but didn't find anything to answer my question completely. so if this has been asked before I apologize.

I train in the AM (early AM) M-W-F Brazilian Jiujitsu and Tues-Sat lift follwing a 5x5 program and Thur-Conditioning-Sun OFF. Can anyone tell me if the following supplement schedule would be advantageous or not. (Goal to lean out while increasing strength) Also wondered if adding Anabolic Pump to the preworkout made any sense, I wouldn't think so since I'm not ingesting any carbs until lunch.

5am-2- powerFull +2- recreate
5:15am start sipping Modern BCAA 10g.
5:30am-workout

7:15 BCAA 10g

9:15 BCAA 10g

11:15am 1-Anabolic Pump
11:30am 1st meal (largest meal of the day)

3:00pm 1-Anabolic pump
3:15pm Protein + Carb shake

6:00pm 1-Anabolic Pump
6:15pm Dinner

7:30pm Protein only shake (may or may not have this depending on timing of dinner)
9:00pm 2-Powerfull before bed

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
**I posted this in the supplement section and got a whooping zero replies so I'm posting here.

New to the forum and new to USPlabs supplements. I searched the threads but didn't find anything to answer my question completely. so if this has been asked before I apologize.

I train in the AM (early AM) M-W-F Brazilian Jiujitsu and Tues-Sat lift follwing a 5x5 program and Thur-Conditioning-Sun OFF. Can anyone tell me if the following supplement schedule would be advantageous or not. (Goal to lean out while increasing strength) Also wondered if adding Anabolic Pump to the preworkout made any sense, I wouldn't think so since I'm not ingesting any carbs until lunch.

5am-2- powerFull +2- recreate
5:15am start sipping Modern BCAA 10g.
5:30am-workout

7:15 BCAA 10g

9:15 BCAA 10g

11:15am 1-Anabolic Pump
11:30am 1st meal (largest meal of the day)

3:00pm 1-Anabolic pump
3:15pm Protein + Carb shake

6:00pm 1-Anabolic Pump
6:15pm Dinner

7:30pm Protein only shake (may or may not have this depending on timing of dinner)
9:00pm 2-Powerfull before bed

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Your schedule s fine, if you are used to working out at 05:30am and eating at 11:30am. Anabolic Pump added to your pre-workout is a good option. For an extensive exposition of the Fasted Training Protocol, however, please visit USPlabsdirectDotCom. Thank you for your support.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!