The Ultimate Powder Stack: DAA/SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Get the most out of your D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) - Add SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy!

D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) is a very popular compound that dramatically stimulates the endogenous production of the powerful hormone, testosterone, allowing users to reap the benefits of high circulating levels of this androgen. Unfortunately, however, DAA not only induces pronounced increases in the synthesis of endogenous testosterone, but it also stimulates the secretion of another hormone, prolactin (a pituitary hormone secreted by the acidophilic pituitary lactotropes). As is well known, apart from modulating lactation in women, high levels of prolactin have been associated with reduced gonadal function (hypogonadism) in men. Furthermore, high (chronic) circulating levels of prolactin may suppress lipolysis or stimulate lipogenesis, induce endothelial dysfunction, provoke insulin resistance, reduce libido, erectile strength and sexual function in men, as well as compromise metabolic and adaptogenic function.

So, how can you reap the testosterone-augmenting effects of DAA without having to deal with the undesired effects of higher DAA-induced prolactin expression? Furthermore, how can you promote adaptogenic function, support further increases in strength and endurance, further boost recovery and endocrine-immune processes while on DAA? Simple! You need reliable compounds that stimulate dopamine (a potent inhibitor of prolactin), growth hormone, and adaptogenic processes. In other words, you need SuperSaponins and Bulk 1-carboxy!

SuperSaponins is a unique blend of our hormonal-adaptogenic compound with our specifically extracted tribulosin (a novel and unique agent in the Tribulus terrestris plant) to deliver results reported to include multiple parameters of improved sexual function, noticeable increases in strength and endurance, reduction in perception of fatigue and stress, stimulation of natural production of testosterone, as well as enhancement of endocrine and immune-system integrity.

A specific extract of Dolichos Pruriens L. (also known as Mucuna Pruriens L.), Bulk 1-carboxy (itself closely related to L-DOPA) stimulates an increased production of endogenous dopamine, leading to downstream increases in the production of endogenous natural growth hormone via the dopaminergic-pituitary-GH axis. [Put differently, supplementation with Bulk 1-carboxy leads to an increased synthesis of dopamine, and the hypothalamic action of dopamine leads to an inhibition of somatostatin, allowing the hypothalamic agent growth-hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) to induce increased pituitary growth hormone secretion. So, Bulk 1-carboxy supports growth hormone secretion via enhanced L-DOPA synthesis and hypothalamic somatostatin inhibition. As somatostatin blunts growth hormone secretion via GHRH antagonism, the dopamine inhibition of somatostatin enhances the action of the dipeptide, GHRH. This leads to an elevated release of natural growth hormone.] Furthermore, dopamine acts as a prolactin inhibitor. As it turns out, prolactin not only demonstrates a positive correlation with somatostatin, but also demonstrates a negative correlation with testosterone (via inhibition of gonadotropins). As a consequence, Bulk 1-carboxy stimulates increased secretion of testosterone and growth hormone by suppressing the expression of somatostatin and prolactin, events that serve to enhance the overall benefits from a DAA cycle.

It is important to note that not all extracts of Mucuna pruriens can match Bulk 1-carboxy. In particular, Bulk 1-carboxy is a bioavailable compound that is not only closely related to L-DOPA, but is also able to inhibit L-DOPA degradation in extra-cerebral cells, promote its passage through the blood brain barrier, and stimulate the pronounced synthesis of dopamine in the brain, leading to elevated secretions of endogenous growth hormone (and, of course, the reduced expression of prolactin).

In addition to all the already-mentioned benefits of SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy, adding them to your DAA run will also support enhanced mind-muscle connection (via elevated neuronal dopamine response), significantly improve deep recuperative-sleep architecture and post-exercise recovery, enhance libido and sexual function, as well as deliver lipolytic and anti-catabolic effects.

Go for it!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
NIIICE!!! Definitely going to give this a try, as I love DAA and dont suffer from stomach issues on it!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
NIIICE!!! Definitely going to give this a try, as I love DAA and dont suffer from stomach issues on it!!
Awesome. Looking forward to your take on the stack. Thank you!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No problem man, Ill be placing a BULK order in about 2 weeks, Ill make sure I snag some of this up

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Get the most out of your D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) - Add SuperSaponins/Bulk 1-carboxy!

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Hummh.... I had planned on running Erase Pro and DAA in about 6-8 weeks, after the conclusion of my clen and MS run. I would be starting the EP and DAA at what will be the end of a long period of cutting, about 16 weeks total. The goal being to get my strength back up after the long period of dieting, maybe add a couple lbs of LBM, slowly (dont wanna add any fat after dieting for so long!).

Adding Bulk 1-Carboxy + SuperSaponins sounds like a good addition to the Erase Pro and DAA...whatya think?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hummh.... I had planned on running Erase Pro and DAA in about 6-8 weeks, after the conclusion of my clen and MS run. I would be starting the EP and DAA at what will be the end of a long period of cutting, about 16 weeks total. The goal being to get my strength back up after the long period of dieting, maybe add a couple lbs of LBM, slowly (dont wanna add any fat after dieting for so long!).

Adding Bulk 1-Carboxy + SuperSaponins sounds like a good addition to the Erase Pro and DAA...whatya think?
Fully agree. Blunt the potential DAA-induced higher prolactin expression, boost endogenous growth-hormone production, increase strength, endurance, and recovery, while regulating fatigue, anxiety and stress.