Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors at Lower Prices!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Even Lower Prices!!!

Yes, you read it correctly! Always striving to offer you the best possible value (excellent products at unbeatable prices), we at USPowders have done it again! We have succeeded in expanding the flavor range of your favorite, original 8:1:1 Bulk BCAA by not one but three amazingly great-tasting and incredibly refreshing flavors: Grape (an improvement of the original), Grapple (apple grape), and Peach. But that is not all! Bulk Modern BCAA was already an unbeatable value at only $29.99 per kilo. But guess what! You are now getting, not just three new and improved flavors, but a price reduction to boot! Yes, Bulk Modern BCAA is now available at NutraPlanet.com at an unbeatable $24.99 per kilo!!! Unmatched BCAA effectiveness (awesome product). Broader choice set. Mind-blowing price. Just for you! At NutraPlanet.com!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great deal here. I have some MBCAA on the way and looking forward to it!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: The new flavors will ship to NutraPlanet next Tuesday. Thank you for your understanding!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My training staple. Point blank.

B

BigRed904

Awards
do we get to choose the flavor or is it random, cause I don't see anything saying new flavor...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am trying to get an update. Please bear with me.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new flavors should be shipped to NutraPlanet this week and would be listed for sale ASAP after receipt. Thank you for your understanding and support!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk Modern BCAA is available at NutraPlanet.com at an unbeatable $24.99 per kilo!!! Unmatched BCAA effectiveness (awesome product). Broader choice set. Mind-blowing price. Just for you! At NutraPlanet.com