USPowders Product Write-Up: Bulk Modern BCAA

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Just hope it's not 10g glutamine and rest Bcaa. I really wish they'd release the amounts

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ths View Post
    About how many mg or grams of each BCAA are in the mix?
    was wondering this as well
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ths View Post
    Just hope it's not 10g glutamine and rest Bcaa. I really wish they'd release the amounts
    See my responses from Post #21 onwards. The Leucine content alone in the ratio of 8:1:1 makes it impossible to have such a Glutamine amount as you fear. You can be sure there are more than 90 per cent BCAAs in the mix. At USPowders, you can be assured that what we state on the label is also what is included in the product.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Not impossible. You could have 9g glutamine, 800mg:100mg:100mg BCAA. I fully believe you you about the amount of BCAA in the product. I'm just like seeing the label as confirmation after so many other companies cheating people. Please don't take any of this the wrong way, I trust yall's rep.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ths View Post
    Not impossible. You could have 9g glutamine, 800mg:100mg:100mg BCAA. I fully believe you you about the amount of BCAA in the product. I'm just like seeing the label as confirmation after so many other companies cheating people. Please don't take any of this the wrong way, I trust yall's rep.
    Following labeling convention (ingredients with the most amounts listed first), and considering the 8:1:1 Leucine/other BCAA ratio, that much Sustamine (advanced glutamine form used in the formula) would be impossible in the recommended serving amount.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

6. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Following labeling convention (ingredients with the most amounts listed first), and considering the 8:1:1 Leucine/other BCAA ratio, that much Sustamine (advanced glutamine form used in the formula) would be impossible in the recommended serving amount.
    Agreed.

more likely its something along these lines

7.5 Leucine
    0.9375 Valine
    0.9375 Iso-leucine
    0.75 Grams Sustamine

Point is Sustamine is less than valine and Iso-leucine

So is peach going to be restocked or thats it?

7. I love the stuff. I drink it while lifting.

8. Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    Agreed.

more likely its something along these lines

7.5 Leucine
    0.9375 Valine
    0.9375 Iso-leucine
    0.75 Grams Sustamine

Point is Sustamine is less than valine and Iso-leucine

So is peach going to be restocked or thats it?
    Peach will be restocked. In about six weeks. Thank you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by johnnymarbles View Post
    I love the stuff. I drink it while lifting.
    Awesome. Thank you.

10. Any new flavors coming soon? Im nearing the end of my first tub of bulk modern... Grapple treated me quite well this summer. Great product and incredible value!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ths View Post
    Just hope it's not 10g glutamine and rest Bcaa. I really wish they'd release the amounts
    This definitely isn't the case as Ike explained above. The order of ingredients of the proprietary blend are heaviest first. Leucine is in there at a ratio of 8:1:1 to isoleucine and valine and Sustamine is last. Sustamine will be <1g per 12.22g serving.

Proprietary blends are to hide the exact formula to hinder people from copying it (look how many Jack3d clones there are!) but USP make it clear on the label what the ratio is so you know that you are getting a great product.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This definitely isn't the case as Ike explained above. The order of ingredients of the proprietary blend are heaviest first. Leucine is in there at a ratio of 8:1:1 to isoleucine and valine and Sustamine is last. Sustamine will be <1g per 12.22g serving.

Proprietary blends are to hide the exact formula to hinder people from copying it (look how many Jack3d clones there are!) but USP make it clear on the label what the ratio is so you know that you are getting a great product.
    Thank you, Ben, for the comments.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Modern BCAA, what's up with the taste :(
    By mjonesjr8 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 04:00 AM