Exclusive Versa-1 Introductory Offer: Tons of FREE Products! - AnabolicMinds.com

Exclusive Versa-1 Introductory Offer: Tons of FREE Products!

  1. NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Exclusive Versa-1 Introductory Offer: Tons of FREE Products!


    CLICK HERE to view the MOST EPIC Intro-Sale on Versa-1....THE BEST DEAL ON THE NET!

  2. ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    That's a flipping great deal! Good deal with all them solid gold goodies!
  3. Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Rep Power
    557665

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    This deal is nuts! I just ordered 2. Although I'd give my left nut if Bulk P-Slin was thrown in that deal
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   
       

  4. ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I think the Internet would blow up. Or, at the very least, NutraPlanet's servers would crash. I got the Versa-1 during USP's IC launch, but I'm hella tempted to buy this deal just for the bulk powders alone. It's worth it!
  5. strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    CLICK HERE to view the MOST EPIC Intro-Sale on Versa-1....THE BEST DEAL ON THE NET!
    There is no better deal anywhere in sight. Thumbs up!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Agent Orange's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    196

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    This deal is nuts! I just ordered 2. Although I'd give my left nut if Bulk P-Slin was thrown in that deal
    You should do it, I did. It's already worth the price for the powders, so now I have a 3 month supply of versa lol. I'm starting to run out of room in my cabinet because of all the extra stuff that's coming with these deals. A good problem to have but I'm beginning to look like a hoarder.
  7. Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    148397

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hell yeah on this deal!!! I ordered 4 LMAO, and I already warned my wife that this was a deal that couldn't be passed up an told her that I was getting extra bulk powders. She said where are u putting all that your cabinet is already full. I said don't you worry about that lol. I have some room on the side of my bed where I can store the powders that I'm not using!!! Can't wait for it to come in!!!

    Love me a good deal!!!
  8. Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    148397

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    Hell yeah on this deal!!! I ordered 4 LMAO, and I already warned my wife that this was a deal that couldn't be passed up an told her that I was getting extra bulk powders. She said where are u putting all that your cabinet is already full. I said don't you worry about that lol. I have some room on the side of my bed where I can store the powders that I'm not using!!! Can't wait for it to come in!!!

    Love me a good deal!!!
    Oh yeah and then she asked me are you starting a supplement company???

    Hahaha it's an addiction that I can't live with out! And now that I found this site and nutra planet I'm living the dream!
  9. qnzlilshotta's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    1207

    Reputation

    Same here ordered from the ISP labs inner circle and just placed an order for the intro sale at nutraplanet. Time to get ready for this summer!! Has any1 noticed any headaches after taking jack3d micro versa1 and agmatine? I started this stack along with my modetn bcaa fri everything was going fine. But today at the gym I just felt very sick and dizzy. Maybe it was something I ate idk?
  10. redbirdfan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Age
    37
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    66387

    Reputation Reputation

    well you sold me. I just ordered this big sale on something I know nothing about but a lot of stuff at a cheap price I figured it will be worth the trial. no idea what to expect. I don't typically just jump into something haha
  11. Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,667
    Rep Power
    2038265

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    Same here ordered from the ISP labs inner circle and just placed an order for the intro sale at nutraplanet. Time to get ready for this summer!! Has any1 noticed any headaches after taking jack3d micro versa1 and agmatine? I started this stack along with my modetn bcaa fri everything was going fine. But today at the gym I just felt very sick and dizzy. Maybe it was something I ate idk?
    That's odd, keep us posted please

    Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    well you sold me. I just ordered this big sale on something I know nothing about but a lot of stuff at a cheap price I figured it will be worth the trial. no idea what to expect. I don't typically just jump into something haha
    You will be presently surprised, my friend
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    Same here ordered from the ISP labs inner circle and just placed an order for the intro sale at nutraplanet. Time to get ready for this summer!! Has any1 noticed any headaches after taking jack3d micro versa1 and agmatine? I started this stack along with my modetn bcaa fri everything was going fine. But today at the gym I just felt very sick and dizzy. Maybe it was something I ate idk?
    Perhaps it was due to a specific event on that day. Otherwise, be sure to stay well hydrated while taking (those) supplements, and just as important, while working out.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  13. qnzlilshotta's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    1207

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Perhaps it was due to a specific event on that day. Otherwise, be sure to stay well hydrated while taking (those) supplements, and just as important, while working out.
    I usually drink about a gallon per day and half a gallon at the gym alone for some reason I couldn't finish my half gallon as I usually do everyday I didn't even have the appetite to drink my protein shake.. Ended up throwing up yesterday night.. Maybe it was something I ate idk but I still feel like sh!t... There's been a virus going around in ny Nd I think I prob got it
  14. ricroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    2240997

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I just placed in my order, and like qnzlilshotta, I also bought the USP Inner Circle intro sale.

    Quick question(s): I know this stuff is new, but what's the maximum recommended usage for Versa-1? 8 weeks? I'll have a total of three bottles, so, should I run two back to back and save the third for a later date?

    Couldn't pass up this deal. Too good to not buy.
  15. strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    I usually drink about a gallon per day and half a gallon at the gym alone for some reason I couldn't finish my half gallon as I usually do everyday I didn't even have the appetite to drink my protein shake.. Ended up throwing up yesterday night.. Maybe it was something I ate idk but I still feel like sh!t... There's been a virus going around in ny Nd I think I prob got it
    Probably some type of infection. Hope you overcome it promptly. Wish you all the best.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  16. strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I just placed in my order, and like qnzlilshotta, I also bought the USP Inner Circle intro sale.

    Quick question(s): I know this stuff is new, but what's the maximum recommended usage for Versa-1? 8 weeks? I'll have a total of three bottles, so, should I run two back to back and save the third for a later date?

    Couldn't pass up this deal. Too good to not buy.
    A truly incredible deal. Thank you for taking advantage of it, as well as the Versa-1 IC deal. Yes, you can run two bottles back-to-back at one capsule per day, before taking a break.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  17. qnzlilshotta's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    1207

    Reputation

    Got my tracking number today and should be hereby Friday feb1 nice quick and fast shipping even tho I prob wouldn't need this till another 2 months.. Planing on capping my supersapons and start dosing next month
  18. strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    Got my tracking number today and should be hereby Friday feb1 nice quick and fast shipping even tho I prob wouldn't need this till another 2 months.. Planing on capping my supersapons and start dosing next month
    Sounds great. Thank you for taking advantage of the deal. Let us know if you need any clarifications.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    148397

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Sounds great. Thank you for taking advantage of the deal. Let us know if you need any clarifications.
    I just ordered another 3 packs for a total of 7. Lol I've got a small problem with good deals. I also tossed up my first impression after day 1. It's in a thread called. Versa-1 during PCT?

    I like it and am looking forward to the ride...
  20. Agent Orange's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    196

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    I just ordered another 3 packs for a total of 7. Lol I've got a small problem with good deals. I also tossed up my first impression after day 1. It's in a thread called. Versa-1 during PCT?

    I like it and am looking forward to the ride...
    Sounds like someone is opening up there own supplement store lol. I thought I was bad!
  21. Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    148397

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Sounds like someone is opening up there own supplement store lol. I thought I was bad!
    I used to run an Internet based and word of mouth one a while back from 200-2005 ish. Could compete... Got pushed out by all the big company's. I set prices so low at times i wouldn't make money so I dumped it and stopped but back then heck I think I took more of my supply then I sold lol. At least according to my dad. Haha.

    But when I ordered all this stuff on top of what I already have it is exactly what my wife said. Why are u opening up a supplement company. Where u putting all that your cabinet is full. I said don't u worry ill put then under my pillow if I have to lol. I'm so glad he is patient with this. I mean it took some time and lots of talks but at least she lets me run with it now.
  22. tank78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    10051

    Reputation

    I got in on the IC deal and also grabbed two of these from nutraplanet. I also have a problem passing up a great deal! Lol

    I also grabbed a tub of bulk p-slin, I had some amazing workouts with PS a few years back. How would I go about adding PS to this stack?

    Two days a week I workout first thing fasted and my other 3 days are later on in the evening.

    Also what is the suggested serving size on super saponins?
  23. T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,882
    Rep Power
    4351429

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I tried SuperSap years ago. Didn't feel anything from it. I went up to a heaping tablespoon a day.
  24. Tuffguy80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    148397

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tank78 View Post
    I got in on the IC deal and also grabbed two of these from nutraplanet. I also have a problem passing up a great deal! Lol

    I also grabbed a tub of bulk p-slin, I had some amazing workouts with PS a few years back. How would I go about adding PS to this stack?

    Two days a week I workout first thing fasted and my other 3 days are later on in the evening.

    Also what is the suggested serving size on super saponins?

    I take 1/2 teaspoon in the morning an 1/2 teaspoon at night before bed with 1- carboxy. I like it... Works good for me.

    The following is a quote for ways to dose it:
    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    There are at least two dosing options for SuperSaponins. First, one can take 2gr twice a day, with one dose taken before bed (with 1-carboxy, if one is also using it). Run this for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if one wishes. Alternatively, one can dose up to 6gr (in three divided doses of 2gr each) per day, with one dose pre-bed (with 1-carboxy, if one is also using it). One can take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if one so desires. Great blend!

    I can't post links yet but you can find a nice wrote up under supplements>companies>USP under stickies they have their write ups for their bulk powders.
  25. breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,378
    Rep Power
    3783909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Here's the thread that Tuffguy suggested. It should help with any dosing questions.

    USPowders Dosage And Stack Recommendations
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. tank78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    10051

    Reputation

    Thanks!
  27. strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Here's the thread that Tuffguy suggested. It should help with any dosing questions.

    USPowders Dosage And Stack Recommendations
    Thank you!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Shout out to SNS and I can see a ton of new products on the way!
    By bolt10 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 08:50 PM
  2. Amplify your TEST DRIVE...Tons of FREE Stuff & More!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 03:23 AM
  3. New Years Tons of Free Samples
    By BringThePain in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 04:17 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 03:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in