Exclusive Versa-1 Introductory Offer: Tons of FREE Products! - AnabolicMinds.com

Exclusive Versa-1 Introductory Offer: Tons of FREE Products!

Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Exclusive Versa-1 Introductory Offer: Tons of FREE Products!

CLICK HERE to view the MOST EPIC Intro-Sale on Versa-1....THE BEST DEAL ON THE NET!

Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's a flipping great deal! Good deal with all them solid gold goodies!
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This deal is nuts! I just ordered 2. Although I'd give my left nut if Bulk P-Slin was thrown in that deal
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think the Internet would blow up. Or, at the very least, NutraPlanet's servers would crash. I got the Versa-1 during USP's IC launch, but I'm hella tempted to buy this deal just for the bulk powders alone. It's worth it!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    CLICK HERE to view the MOST EPIC Intro-Sale on Versa-1....THE BEST DEAL ON THE NET!
    There is no better deal anywhere in sight. Thumbs up!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    This deal is nuts! I just ordered 2. Although I'd give my left nut if Bulk P-Slin was thrown in that deal
    You should do it, I did. It's already worth the price for the powders, so now I have a 3 month supply of versa lol. I'm starting to run out of room in my cabinet because of all the extra stuff that's coming with these deals. A good problem to have but I'm beginning to look like a hoarder.
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Hell yeah on this deal!!! I ordered 4 LMAO, and I already warned my wife that this was a deal that couldn't be passed up an told her that I was getting extra bulk powders. She said where are u putting all that your cabinet is already full. I said don't you worry about that lol. I have some room on the side of my bed where I can store the powders that I'm not using!!! Can't wait for it to come in!!!

Love me a good deal!!!
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    Hell yeah on this deal!!! I ordered 4 LMAO, and I already warned my wife that this was a deal that couldn't be passed up an told her that I was getting extra bulk powders. She said where are u putting all that your cabinet is already full. I said don't you worry about that lol. I have some room on the side of my bed where I can store the powders that I'm not using!!! Can't wait for it to come in!!!

Love me a good deal!!!
    Oh yeah and then she asked me are you starting a supplement company???

Hahaha it's an addiction that I can't live with out! And now that I found this site and nutra planet I'm living the dream!
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Same here ordered from the ISP labs inner circle and just placed an order for the intro sale at nutraplanet. Time to get ready for this summer!! Has any1 noticed any headaches after taking jack3d micro versa1 and agmatine? I started this stack along with my modetn bcaa fri everything was going fine. But today at the gym I just felt very sick and dizzy. Maybe it was something I ate idk?
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

well you sold me. I just ordered this big sale on something I know nothing about but a lot of stuff at a cheap price I figured it will be worth the trial. no idea what to expect. I don't typically just jump into something haha
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    Same here ordered from the ISP labs inner circle and just placed an order for the intro sale at nutraplanet. Time to get ready for this summer!! Has any1 noticed any headaches after taking jack3d micro versa1 and agmatine? I started this stack along with my modetn bcaa fri everything was going fine. But today at the gym I just felt very sick and dizzy. Maybe it was something I ate idk?
    That's odd, keep us posted please

Quote Originally Posted by redbirdfan1 View Post
    well you sold me. I just ordered this big sale on something I know nothing about but a lot of stuff at a cheap price I figured it will be worth the trial. no idea what to expect. I don't typically just jump into something haha
    You will be presently surprised, my friend
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

Perhaps it was due to a specific event on that day. Otherwise, be sure to stay well hydrated while taking (those) supplements, and just as important, while working out.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Perhaps it was due to a specific event on that day. Otherwise, be sure to stay well hydrated while taking (those) supplements, and just as important, while working out.
    I usually drink about a gallon per day and half a gallon at the gym alone for some reason I couldn't finish my half gallon as I usually do everyday I didn't even have the appetite to drink my protein shake.. Ended up throwing up yesterday night.. Maybe it was something I ate idk but I still feel like sh!t... There's been a virus going around in ny Nd I think I prob got it
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I just placed in my order, and like qnzlilshotta, I also bought the USP Inner Circle intro sale.

Quick question(s): I know this stuff is new, but what's the maximum recommended usage for Versa-1? 8 weeks? I'll have a total of three bottles, so, should I run two back to back and save the third for a later date?

Couldn't pass up this deal. Too good to not buy.

I usually drink about a gallon per day and half a gallon at the gym alone for some reason I couldn't finish my half gallon as I usually do everyday I didn't even have the appetite to drink my protein shake.. Ended up throwing up yesterday night.. Maybe it was something I ate idk but I still feel like sh!t... There's been a virus going around in ny Nd I think I prob got it
    Probably some type of infection. Hope you overcome it promptly. Wish you all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I just placed in my order, and like qnzlilshotta, I also bought the USP Inner Circle intro sale.

Quick question(s): I know this stuff is new, but what's the maximum recommended usage for Versa-1? 8 weeks? I'll have a total of three bottles, so, should I run two back to back and save the third for a later date?

Couldn't pass up this deal. Too good to not buy.
    A truly incredible deal. Thank you for taking advantage of it, as well as the Versa-1 IC deal. Yes, you can run two bottles back-to-back at one capsule per day, before taking a break.
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Got my tracking number today and should be hereby Friday feb1 nice quick and fast shipping even tho I prob wouldn't need this till another 2 months.. Planing on capping my supersapons and start dosing next month

Got my tracking number today and should be hereby Friday feb1 nice quick and fast shipping even tho I prob wouldn't need this till another 2 months.. Planing on capping my supersapons and start dosing next month
    Sounds great. Thank you for taking advantage of the deal. Let us know if you need any clarifications.
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Sounds great. Thank you for taking advantage of the deal. Let us know if you need any clarifications.
    I just ordered another 3 packs for a total of 7. Lol I've got a small problem with good deals. I also tossed up my first impression after day 1. It's in a thread called. Versa-1 during PCT?

I like it and am looking forward to the ride...
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post
    I just ordered another 3 packs for a total of 7. Lol I've got a small problem with good deals. I also tossed up my first impression after day 1. It's in a thread called. Versa-1 during PCT?

I like it and am looking forward to the ride...
    Sounds like someone is opening up there own supplement store lol. I thought I was bad!
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Sounds like someone is opening up there own supplement store lol. I thought I was bad!
    I used to run an Internet based and word of mouth one a while back from 200-2005 ish. Could compete... Got pushed out by all the big company's. I set prices so low at times i wouldn't make money so I dumped it and stopped but back then heck I think I took more of my supply then I sold lol. At least according to my dad. Haha.

But when I ordered all this stuff on top of what I already have it is exactly what my wife said. Why are u opening up a supplement company. Where u putting all that your cabinet is full. I said don't u worry ill put then under my pillow if I have to lol. I'm so glad he is patient with this. I mean it took some time and lots of talks but at least she lets me run with it now.

I got in on the IC deal and also grabbed two of these from nutraplanet. I also have a problem passing up a great deal! Lol

I also grabbed a tub of bulk p-slin, I had some amazing workouts with PS a few years back. How would I go about adding PS to this stack?

Two days a week I workout first thing fasted and my other 3 days are later on in the evening.

Also what is the suggested serving size on super saponins?

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I tried SuperSap years ago. Didn't feel anything from it. I went up to a heaping tablespoon a day.
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tank78 View Post
    I got in on the IC deal and also grabbed two of these from nutraplanet. I also have a problem passing up a great deal! Lol

I also grabbed a tub of bulk p-slin, I had some amazing workouts with PS a few years back. How would I go about adding PS to this stack?

Two days a week I workout first thing fasted and my other 3 days are later on in the evening.

Also what is the suggested serving size on super saponins?

I take 1/2 teaspoon in the morning an 1/2 teaspoon at night before bed with 1- carboxy. I like it... Works good for me.

The following is a quote for ways to dose it:
    There are at least two dosing options for SuperSaponins. First, one can take 2gr twice a day, with one dose taken before bed (with 1-carboxy, if one is also using it). Run this for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if one wishes. Alternatively, one can dose up to 6gr (in three divided doses of 2gr each) per day, with one dose pre-bed (with 1-carboxy, if one is also using it). One can take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if one so desires. Great blend!

I can't post links yet but you can find a nice wrote up under supplements>companies>USP under stickies they have their write ups for their bulk powders.
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here's the thread that Tuffguy suggested. It should help with any dosing questions.

USPowders Dosage And Stack Recommendations
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Here's the thread that Tuffguy suggested. It should help with any dosing questions.

USPowders Dosage And Stack Recommendations
    Thank you!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shout out to SNS and I can see a ton of new products on the way!
    By bolt10 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 08:50 PM
  2. Amplify your TEST DRIVE...Tons of FREE Stuff & More!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 03:23 AM
  3. New Years Tons of Free Samples
    By BringThePain in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 04:17 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 03:29 PM