Your site is Down!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Your site is Down!!


    Trying to order Versa-1. Will the release be extended? Thank You.


  2. Same here I hope I can grab some of this by tonight

  3. from what i have heard, yes. the sale will go through today and tomorrow but dont quote me on that
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       


  4. I never got the email even though I made sure several times I was in the Inner Circle and it said I was.
  5. Angry


    I've been trying ever since I recieved the email at 12:30.. I'm so hyped to buy this product need a new supplement in my arsenal !! Can't wait

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    I never got the email even though I made sure several times I was in the Inner Circle and it said I was.
    i had to create an account with USP as well as give my email for IC for it to send to me
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    I never got the email even though I made sure several times I was in the Inner Circle and it said I was.
    You should check your junk mail folder.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. I tried to look for my junk folder but I never had one until now because I just made one, should I contact them and see what they say?

  9. We can call in our order, however I do not have their number.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    I tried to look for my junk folder but I never had one until now because I just made one, should I contact them and see what they say?
    I could forward it to you if you'd like. There's actually a link to do so in the email.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I could forward it to you if you'd like. There's actually a link to do so in the email.
    Wow thanks yea sure ill PM you my email address

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post

    Wow thanks yea sure ill PM you my email address
    No problem man. It should be all set.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. I was subscribed with two email accounts but only recieved it on my gmail account..yesterday I double checked and tried to sign up again w my aol n it said I was already a member but didn't receive anything today. I usually have a problem receiving some emails on aol for some reason..thank god for my gmail

  14. Yea maybe I have that problem, I had an account under optimum but I switched to verizon so I couldn't access it and I couldn't figure out the problem for a little bit lol.

  15. Ok so I just called usplabs they said they're servers has crashed due to the high volume of customers trying to access the site.. The lady told me that they have even upgraded the server prior to the ic release..she said they r trying really hard to get the servers bak up..to try again in a few hours and if not then tomorrow

  16. Yep just got off the phone with usplabs as well there servers crashed to . She said to try tonight if not Tommorow . This is like going home to make a protein shake after workout and you open your tub and there is nothing lefttttt lol

  17. Had the same problem. It said site was down..SJSJ

  18. Damm I wonder how much money they are making and what they will do with it

  19. I am an IC member, I still don't know what the price is for the supplement. I got the email, but of course could not access due to site being down. What is the price?

  20. Website is up and running jus placed my offer for such an awesome deal!! Ahh man can't wait!!

  21. I am curious to see what everyone is excited about, I clicked the link but it still is not working for me....

  22. Says Forbidden when I try to access it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Says Forbidden when I try to access it.
    Try using a phone if you have the option. Myself and others got through that way.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Mann I never even received an email , hope I get it before it all runs out .
    The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalm 28:7

  25. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Try using a phone if you have the option. Myself and others got through that way.
    Thats funny.. It does appear to work with a phone, and not with a normal computer

    To bad it's US-only though.. Keeping my hopes up for a special deal for us non-USA residents.

  26. Seems like website is still up and running since I placed the order... And still in stock! Wish I can place a second order but I want everyone to get a piece of this. Seems like it will b a great solid product. Does anyone know if some sort of pct is needed since its an "anabolic"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    Seems like website is still up and running since I placed the order... And still in stock! Wish I can place a second order but I want everyone to get a piece of this. Seems like it will b a great solid product. Does anyone know if some sort of pct is needed since its an "anabolic"
    No pct required brotha. It's a natural anabolic.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    No pct required brotha. It's a natural anabolic.
    Beautiful thanks dawg

  29. Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post

    Beautiful thanks dawg
    No problem.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. I was hoping the package included some modern bcaa since I wanted to try it.either way it's still a sweet deal.guess ill jus order some

  31. Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    I was hoping the package included some modern bcaa since I wanted to try it.either way it's still a sweet deal.guess ill jus order some
    I think it's still on sale at NP for $20.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post
    I was hoping the package included some modern bcaa since I wanted to try it.either way it's still a sweet deal.guess ill jus order some
    I would!

  33. Got mine ordered whooohoo. The Launcher Kit

  34. Just ordered mine. Site up and running. Looks like they will have the sale for another 24 hrs.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    I think it's still on sale at NP for $20.
    Shipping kills it. Any idea on the fruit punch flavore? I was interested in trying the white blue raspberry sounds good....I have only used xtend in the past..so wanted to give this a try

  36. Quote Originally Posted by qnzlilshotta View Post

    Shipping kills it. Any idea on the fruit punch flavore? I was interested in trying the white blue raspberry sounds good....I have only used xtend in the past..so wanted to give this a try
    I'm not a big fan of fruit punch in general, but actually enjoy the flavor. I have a tub of it that I'm using currently. White blue razz is delicious too IMO. I don't think you can go wrong with either one.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  37. Is there anyone in this thread that wanted to, but has not been able to, order the Inner-Circle Versa-1 launch deal? If yes, please let me know. Thank you all, by the way, for your patience and support. Our recently-upgraded servers were practically overwhelmed by the exponential surge in traffic minutes after the IC-mail was sent. That was sorted out later in the day, however. Ordering has been smooth since then. Thank you, once more, for your support and understanding.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Is there anyone in this thread that wanted to, but has not been able to, order the Inner-Circle Versa-1 launch deal? If yes, please let me know. Thank you all, by the way, for your patience and support. Our recently-upgraded servers were practically overwhelmed by the exponential surge in traffic minutes after the IC-mail was sent. That was sorted out later in the day, however. Ordering has been smooth since then. Thank you, once more, for your support and understanding.
    I'm in Europe here.. I' will be anxiously awaiting a special offer for europe..

  39. I also live in Europe. CheapUKSupplements will carry it soon. Thank you for your support!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  40. Approximately when should Versa-1 be here, I never got a shipment link.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 11:06 PM
Log in
Log in