Androderm patch + test powder

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Androderm patch + test powder

Starting androderm 2mg and have test powder + anabeta planned for November ... My test is at 290 at age 24... Should I NOT use test powder in conjunction with the patch?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Bump
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Bump. What about prime? Can that be used with the patch?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

The patch is simply testosterone replacement right?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    The patch is simply testosterone replacement right?
    Yea. I honestly don't know much my doctor said NOT to read about It so I wouldn't have placebo effect... But my test was 288 and free test 28... Everything else was normal; all the FSH, LH
    Bio available was very low as well at 68

But I did read about it and it's just low dose 24 hour release test therapy..
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Well with this being a transdermal testosterone, being on this negates the need for natural boosters like Prime. Your body will be shut down and not producing test, therefore attempting to stimulate natural test would be a wasted effort.
    I will say though, that you could benefit from the Test Powder.
    DAA works great for me on cycle if I need a boost in bed, and it could potentially help from letting you shut down. On top of that, the agmatine in it is good for a number of reasons. Nutrient partitioning with extended use namely, but it supposedly can also stimulate LH, which in my opinion could also lessen the extent of shutdown from using testosterone.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Well with this being a transdermal testosterone, being on this negates the need for natural boosters like Prime. Your body will be shut down and not producing test, therefore attempting to stimulate natural test would be a wasted effort.
    I will say though, that you could benefit from the Test Powder.
    DAA works great for me on cycle if I need a boost in bed, and it could potentially help from letting you shut down. On top of that, the agmatine in it is good for a number of reasons. Nutrient partitioning with extended use namely, but it supposedly can also stimulate LH, which in my opinion could also lessen the extent of shutdown from using testosterone.
    Thanks man. The agmatine bit is interesting bc Im actually on Synth supps ag. And had been on it a week at 1000mg when I had These bloods drawn and my LH was low normal at 2.4... I was not pleased with that number... So I was wondering if I should in fact use prime or another supplement marketed to increase LH.

I am on licogenix and ergotest ATM which I was 7 days into when the bloods were drawn. The endo said he didn't care if I stopped taking them or not bc obviouoy they aren't boosting my test lol. He thinks I'm just genetically deficient or it Coul be from my eating disorder where I lost 100 pounds n nearly died and had endocrine shut down .. I'm betting on a combo of both. Point is- I Would like to keep my TRT very low and NON aggressive and continue to supplement WISELY with products that can work in concert with my test patches...

So I'm thinking natural anabolics like anabeta, ebol... Hgh supps like hghpro, ai's like erase, and I am on the fence about things like prime, test powder, titanium.. Am I wrong in thinking that something like Division one or endosurge or inhibit p could assist?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

there are some great stacks that Im sure you could try and feel a difference.
    Some that I can think of:
    DAA ,and another booster using another pathway, and stack with a AI.

Ex: formula x, Division 1 and licogenix together.

Or something different

Demacrine, formasurge and endosurge. ( this will be my next stack )
    You can use just Daa with the above stack as well instead of the demacrine if you wanted.

I hate that your system is so messed up at that age, I would have thought the Doc would have stepped it some and gave some more something more powerful. I guess he is just testing the waters to see what happens.

Good luck I dont know if that helps but I have other suggestions as well.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Thanks man. The agmatine bit is interesting bc Im actually on Synth supps ag. And had been on it a week at 1000mg when I had These bloods drawn and my LH was low normal at 2.4... I was not pleased with that number... So I was wondering if I should in fact use prime or another supplement marketed to increase LH.

I am on licogenix and ergotest ATM which I was 7 days into when the bloods were drawn. The endo said he didn't care if I stopped taking them or not bc obviouoy they aren't boosting my test lol. He thinks I'm just genetically deficient or it Coul be from my eating disorder where I lost 100 pounds n nearly died and had endocrine shut down .. I'm betting on a combo of both. Point is- I Would like to keep my TRT very low and NON aggressive and continue to supplement WISELY with products that can work in concert with my test patches...

So I'm thinking natural anabolics like anabeta, ebol... Hgh supps like hghpro, ai's like erase, and I am on the fence about things like prime, test powder, titanium.. Am I wrong in thinking that something like Division one or endosurge or inhibit p could assist?
    Being technically "on cycle" you're actually going to lower LH even more. You need something that simulates, not stimulates, LH, which is why I don't think a natural test booster will work for you. Fadogia, DAA, and hcg injections can do this.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec
    there are some great stacks that Im sure you could try and feel a difference.
    Some that I can think of:
    DAA ,and another booster using another pathway, and stack with a AI.

Ex: formula x, Division 1 and licogenix together.

Or something different

Demacrine, formasurge and endosurge. ( this will be my next stack )
    You can use just Daa with the above stack as well instead of the demacrine if you wanted.

I hate that your system is so messed up at that age, I would have thought the Doc would have stepped it some and gave some more something more powerful. I guess he is just testing the waters to see what happens.

Good luck I dont know if that helps but I have other suggestions as well.
    Thanks. Well I'm gathering thAt it is pointless to take any natty t booster bc I am replacing my natty (lack there of) test with the patch. So basically I'm looking for other pathways to supplement and help with muscle growth, libido, estrogen... I really want to free up mote test, 28 is HORRIBLE! Endosurge might be Great for that.. And inhibit p if prolactin rises with next BW.. I am comfortable using erase an anabeta on the patch... Thinking EBOL would be safe as well... I believe test powder couldn't hurt also, per flex's advice/reasoning... And hgh based supps... All cycled of course so as to not overlap/hit the same pathway for too long at once...

Yes the dr is just testing he said for 30 days. Said if there is no change or it worsens, he would kick up the dose... I'm not sure I dig wearing a patch 24/7 fr the rest of my life... I'm sure ar some point I would move to shots of cyp or e. But then that means I am on for the long haul...
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Being technically "on cycle" you're actually going to lower LH even more. You need something that simulates, not stimulates, LH, which is why I don't think a natural test booster will work for you. Fadogia, DAA, and hcg injections can do this.
    Ok. Makes sense yea... So I'm not doing Anything illegal.. Like inwouldnt go out and get street hcg... So I'm hearing that test powder should be ok while using this patch.. I used fadogia once.. It was in primal male by MAN.. but I think I need to stack an AI bc I softened up quite a bit while on that to be honest...

As an aside::: when I get back on an AI should I keep it to 8 weeks on/ 4 off? Or can I go longer since I'm on TRT?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Its always a good idea to cycle off AI for a bit but you should probably be using Erase or something since you're getting transdermal test. Estrogen rises right along with test.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Its always a good idea to cycle off AI for a bit but you should probably be using Erase or something since you're getting transdermal test. Estrogen rises right along with test.
    Yea.. Even such a low dose?

I'm on licogenix right now.. I've been on since the first of the month and was planning to start the test powder and anabeta in November... Then jump on erase for 8 weeks following that. This was all of course prior to getting on the patch..
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Bump for more info
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

Why not tribulus for this purpose then? The other three mentioned are solid.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow

Why not tribulus for this purpose then? The other three mentioned are solid.
    So prime would be helpful then..?
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

So prime would be helpful then..?
    Prime is non-hormonal & may be stacked with most anything.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Prime is non-hormonal & may be stacked with most anything.
    Thanks for the response mr new usplabs rep

But really? I was under the impression tribulus boosted natty test Production via LH increase?
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

This extract of tribulus is different, much different than your run of the mill tribulus (like most all of USP extracts)

Tribulus Aquaticus contains active steroidal components called steroidal glycosides. However, the components in USPLabs Prime are unique to our specific extract of Tribulus Aquaticus.

These steroidal glycosides are believed to exert their anabolic effects through non androgen receptor-mediated mechanisms, perhaps by possessing anti-glucocorticoid activity similar to pharmaceutical compounds like things like dbol (wouldnt those gains be nice ). In any case, it's obvious that these steroidal glycosides allow for a retention of nitrogen and either a decline in the catabolic processes related to skeletal muscle or an improvement in protein synthesis; the end result of which is increased muscle mass.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    This extract of tribulus is different, much different than your run of the mill tribulus (like most all of USP extracts)

Tribulus Aquaticus contains active steroidal components called steroidal glycosides. However, the components in USPLabs Prime are unique to our specific extract of Tribulus Aquaticus.

These steroidal glycosides are believed to exert their anabolic effects through non androgen receptor-mediated mechanisms, perhaps by possessing anti-glucocorticoid activity similar to pharmaceutical compounds like things like dbol (wouldnt those gains be nice ). In any case, it's obvious that these steroidal glycosides allow for a retention of nitrogen and either a decline in the catabolic processes related to skeletal muscle or an improvement in protein synthesis; the end result of which is increased muscle mass.
    Gotcha, I knew it was a unique extract just wasn't aware of why exactly, thanks for posting!
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Gotcha, I knew it was a unique extract just wasn't aware of why exactly, thanks for posting!
    No problem, happy to help :-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1 test powder as oral
    By ML67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 04:01 PM
  2. Methyl-1-Test Powder, How to make into pill?
    By Technics in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-06-2004, 08:17 AM
  3. I just ordered 12 grams of OH Test Powder
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-02-2003, 12:32 PM
  4. 1-Test powder to T-1 formula?
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 09:34 AM