USPLabs and USPowders the same company or affiliated? - AnabolicMinds.com

USPLabs and USPowders the same company or affiliated?

  1. New Member
    rw357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    2615

    Reputation

    USPLabs and USPowders the same company or affiliated?


    I am sorry if the answer is obvious and I am a bit slow. But are these the same or related companies?

    I have a question about a UPSLabs product.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. New Member
    JM1437's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    168913

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rw357 View Post
    I am sorry if the answer is obvious and I am a bit slow. But are these the same or related companies?

    I have a question about a UPSLabs product.

    Thanks in advance.
    They are affiliated and USPowders is a "branch" (if you wanna call it that) of USPLabs. Whats your product question my man??
    Core Nutritionals Representative

    Crush-IT Lifestyle errrrryday
  3. New Member
    rw357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    2615

    Reputation

    Thanks for the reply.

    I took a look at how many supplements I have been taking, and decided to start pairing the number of things I pop. I started taking Super Cissus not too long ago, not that I have joint problems, but more preventive.

    So my question is can I go from 4 pills a day to 2 and still reap some benefit and if so would it be 1 and 1 during the day or both at the same time?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    JM1437's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    168913

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rw357 View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

    I took a look at how many supplements I have been taking, and decided to start pairing the number of things I pop. I started taking Super Cissus not too long ago, not that I have joint problems, but more preventive.

    So my question is can I go from 4 pills a day to 2 and still reap some benefit and if so would it be 1 and 1 during the day or both at the same time?
    If you are decreasing your dose from 4 then I would decrease it to just 3 and not 2. Take all 3 caps 30 to 60 mins before your workouts.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

    Crush-IT Lifestyle errrrryday
  5. New Member
    rw357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    2615

    Reputation

    Thanks and you captured my horrible spelling mistake for all to see (pairing instead of paring).

    Oh, and I'll just keep popping 4.
  6. New Member
    JM1437's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    168913

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rw357 View Post
    Thanks and you captured my horrible spelling mistake for all to see (pairing instead of paring).

    Oh, and I'll just keep popping 4.
    Your welcome. Keep updating your progress and how everything is going.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

    Crush-IT Lifestyle errrrryday
  7. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If you are only taking Super Cissus to support joint, cartilage, tenton, and general connective tissue integrity, you can also take two capsules daily, the first about 10 minutes before your breakfast and the second about 10 minutes before dinner.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. No more bulking or cutting, both at the same time, slow and steady
    By CoorsLight126 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 11:15 AM
  2. Clen + T3, at the same time? Or 1-2 weeks of each?
    By packingmuscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 10:30 AM
  3. Is Epi and Havoc the same compound?
    By TheDiesel85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 08:52 AM
  4. Tren-x and Trenadrol the same
    By TiTanUp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 02:00 AM
  5. Does 19Nor and 1, 4 compete for the same enzyme?
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 09:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in