USPLabs and USPowders the same company or affiliated?
- 09-28-2012, 02:13 PM
- 09-29-2012, 05:47 PM
- 10-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the reply.
I took a look at how many supplements I have been taking, and decided to start pairing the number of things I pop. I started taking Super Cissus not too long ago, not that I have joint problems, but more preventive.
So my question is can I go from 4 pills a day to 2 and still reap some benefit and if so would it be 1 and 1 during the day or both at the same time?
10-01-2012, 11:33 AM
10-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Thanks and you captured my horrible spelling mistake for all to see (pairing instead of paring).
Oh, and I'll just keep popping 4.
10-01-2012, 09:26 PM
10-03-2012, 04:06 AM
If you are only taking Super Cissus to support joint, cartilage, tenton, and general connective tissue integrity, you can also take two capsules daily, the first about 10 minutes before your breakfast and the second about 10 minutes before dinner.
Product Educator | USPowders
Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders opinion as a whole.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CoorsLight126 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2011, 11:15 AM
- By packingmuscle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2010, 10:30 AM
- By TheDiesel85 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2009, 08:52 AM
- By TiTanUp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2006, 02:00 AM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2002, 09:50 PM