Focus Dirt Question

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

Focus Dirt Question

Hey guys I have a question. Well I take oxy elite pro and recreate. Its seems when I take them a day before bench day I crash on bench. When I take at least 2 days off from stims then bench I'm fine. I was wondering would focus dirt help with this. I read it helps with the adrenals. I lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks and dont wanna give up oxy lol.Thanks

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by raji1980 View Post
    Hey guys I have a question. Well I take oxy elite pro and recreate. Its seems when I take them a day before bench day I crash on bench. When I take at least 2 days off from stims then bench I'm fine. I was wondering would focus dirt help with this. I read it helps with the adrenals. I lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks and dont wanna give up oxy lol.Thanks
    I am glad to read that you are impressed at the results from OxyELITE Pro. Thank you for the feedback.

FocusDirt is a great compound to take during stimulant use, and is equally beneficial during non-stimulant use. Beyond this, however, we do not recommend the simultaneous use of OxyELITE Pro and ReCreate. Use one or the other during a cycle, not both.

Please ensure that you cycle OxyELITE Pro off for about four weeks, after a cycle of eight weeks. During your off-cycle, it is best to avoid the use of stimulants.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 254
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 06:43 PM
  2. Question about consistency of Focus XT
    By kck in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 12:29 AM
  3. Focus Dirt
    By Kemp651 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 11:50 AM
  4. Focus Dirt: Here today, Gone Tomorrow???
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 11:06 AM