Another Legend Returns: USPowders FocusDirt Now Available At The Planet!!!

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Another Legend Returns: USPowders FocusDirt Now Available At The Planet!!!

Following popular demand via countless private messages and bumping of old thread, we listened, and are very pleased to present you the legend: FocusDirt. Now available at NutraPlanet. Thank you for all your support!

NutraPlanet Link:

USPowders Focus Dirt (60 grams): Discount Focus Dirt Supplements

USPowders FocusDirt

FocusDirt (Schizandrin A, also known as Deoxyschizandrin) is a highly purified, USPowders-specific compound, obtained from the herb Schizandra chinensis Bail., and targeted to induce a wide variety of potent effects. Benefitting from USPowders' unmatched excellence in bulk powders and unmatched value-for-money, FocusDirt is a versatile agent specifically designed to deliver the following benefits, amongst others:
    • Pronounced nootropic, neuro-protective, and neuronal-network-enhancing effects
    • Unmistakably improved concentration and focus
    • Boost in physical and mental performance
    • Improved behavioral and biochemical markers of stress
    • Pronounced adrenal support after or during (strong) stimulant use, as well as powerful overall stimulation of adrenal-adaptogenic function
    • Significant hepato(liver)-protective, fortification and regenerative benefits
    • Improved tissue respiration, enhanced oxygen consumption and cardiovascular function
    • Enhanced endurance and delayed onset of fatigue and enhanced recovery
    • Potent antioxidant effects and noticeable improvements in various metabolic markers
    FocusDirt (Schizandrin A) distinguishes itself from other Schisandra products especially because of its capacity to induce significant nootropic, neuroprotective, and neuronal- network-enhancing effects, while improving concentration and focus, as well as boosting physical and mental performance.

USPowders Focus Dirt (60 grams): Discount Focus Dirt Supplements
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Cool Beans.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Cool Beans.
    Agree.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.91%

Just got mine in the mail yesterday. Any dosing protocol suggested? Would like to use it tommorow for studying
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%

Quote Originally Posted by montesj88 View Post
    Just got mine in the mail yesterday. Any dosing protocol suggested? Would like to use it tommorow for studying
    Here is the product dosing recommendation:

"Take 1g about thirty minutes before breakfast. For those seeking adrenal recovery/ coming-off a heavy stim cycle, take 1.5g about thirty minutes before breakfast. On workout days, take the dose before workouts (with a stim or non-stim pre-workout product). FocusDirt can also be taken before events (for instance studying, attacking a mentally challenging task) requiring focus, concentration, enhanced memory- functioning. Do not take product at night, as this might affect sleep architecture."

Thank you for choosing FocusDirt, and let us know if anything else is unclear.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.91%

Took a quarter teaspoon (700mg) and its some pretty good stuff. I took it for studying today and im retaining more and not having to re-read each section as id normally have to to understand the concepts. Ill see tomorrow morning if i can recall most of what i read. BTW that had to be the worst tasting bulk powder ive tried to date. I have taken a ton of bulk powders that have all tasted from bad to worse but this one takes the cake. Im definitiely capping it from now on. The aftertaste stuck around in my mouth for a few hours following ingestion. So heads up to anyone else thats going to be taking this to cap it.

Side note: Can this be taken with a meal i.e a protein shake?
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%

Took a quarter teaspoon (700mg) and its some pretty good stuff. I took it for studying today and im retaining more and not having to re-read each section as id normally have to to understand the concepts. Ill see tomorrow morning if i can recall most of what i read. BTW that had to be the worst tasting bulk powder ive tried to date. I have taken a ton of bulk powders that have all tasted from bad to worse but this one takes the cake. Im definitiely capping it from now on. The aftertaste stuck around in my mouth for a few hours following ingestion. So heads up to anyone else thats going to be taking this to cap it.

Side note: Can this be taken with a meal i.e a protein shake?
    You can also take it with a meal or shake, if you have to. I am glad you felt it working. Way to go. By the way, have you tried Anabolic Pump as loose powder? I doubt any other powder tastes nastier. Thank for for your support, by the way.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.91%

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You can also take it with a meal or shake, if you have to. I am glad you felt it working. Way to go. By the way, have you tried Anabolic Pump as loose powder? I doubt any other powder tastes nastier. Thank for for your support, by the way.
    - I tried it today with a protein shake and ate oatmeal afterwards which took away the taste. And no i have never tried AP powder. But i have tried 1-Carboxy, Super-Saponins, SuperCissusRX, and the nutraplanet Cissus and focus dirt definitely takes the cake when it comes to horrible taste.

- Another question, would splitting up the dosage of 1.5 g into two doses at about 700mg be a good idea? I ask this because i took it this morning for my morning classes and would like to take it again soo for my 3 hour evening class?
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%

- I tried it today with a protein shake and ate oatmeal afterwards which took away the taste. And no i have never tried AP powder. But i have tried 1-Carboxy, Super-Saponins, SuperCissusRX, and the nutraplanet Cissus and focus dirt definitely takes the cake when it comes to horrible taste.

- Another question, would splitting up the dosage of 1.5 g into two doses at about 700mg be a good idea? I ask this because i took it this morning for my morning classes and would like to take it again soo for my 3 hour evening class?
    Yes, you can split the dose.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.56%

BTW that had to be the worst tasting bulk powder ive tried to date. I have taken a ton of bulk powders that have all tasted from bad to worse but this one takes the cake. Im definitiely capping it from now on. The aftertaste stuck around in my mouth for a few hours following ingestion.
    Strategicmove said Anabolic Pump tastes nasty - I'll take his word for it. But seriously, I almost puked yesterday and I've taken some nasty stuff (bulk coleus forskohlii, cissus, CEE, and always could pull it off). In the mail comes "Yellow Gold," a bulk berberine powder I ordered from another planet. NASTY, NASTY, NASTY. I'm not sure how I'm going to take it without capping it...and I haven't capped for years. Ugh! My tongue was YELLOW for 2 hours!
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%

Quote Originally Posted by rjp3900 View Post
    Strategicmove said Anabolic Pump tastes nasty - I'll take his word for it. But seriously, I almost puked yesterday and I've taken some nasty stuff (bulk coleus forskohlii, cissus, CEE, and always could pull it off). In the mail comes "Yellow Gold," a bulk berberine powder I ordered from another planet. NASTY, NASTY, NASTY. I'm not sure how I'm going to take it without capping it...and I haven't capped for years. Ugh! My tongue was YELLOW for 2 hours!
    Have you considered "parachuting"?
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.96%

It is avalible in europe?
    Will try it. Pleade PM me if you know a vendor..

Thanks
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag View Post
    It is avalible in europe?
    Will try it. Pleade PM me if you know a vendor..

Thanks
    Some of the products in the USPowders line will be available in Europe soon. I will let you know when this happens. Why can't you purchase at NutraPlanet, by the way, if I might ask?
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%

Any further feedback on FocusDirt?
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.82%

Looks sweet, will have to pick some up!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Looks sweet, will have to pick some up!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    Awesome. Should you do so, we would appreciate your feedback. Thank you in advance for your support!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 704
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:17 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 06:34 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:35 AM
  4. Replies: 127
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 07:31 PM