Pharmaceutical-Grade Products At Unmatched Prices - Stock-Up! - AnabolicMinds.com

Pharmaceutical-Grade Products At Unmatched Prices - Stock-Up!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Wow! Nice deals man!
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for p-slin
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I went with the regular Cissus as the price was crazy low, got it on that 72 hour sale 5 bottles... never know when you're going to need some. Got a bottle of White Raspberry BCAA's as the bulk was out of stock...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Wow! Nice deals man!
    Thank you!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    In for p-slin
    We are currently working on an improved Bulk P-Slin. We will let you know when it is ready.
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I went with the regular Cissus as the price was crazy low, got it on that 72 hour sale 5 bottles... never know when you're going to need some. Got a bottle of White Raspberry BCAA's as the bulk was out of stock...
    That sale was crazy! Glad you got some awesome deals. Thank you for the support!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    That sale was crazy! Glad you got some awesome deals. Thank you for the support!
    Yah it was cheaper than the bulk I think...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Diamond Member

Yah it was cheaper than the bulk I think...
    Have you stacked SuperSaponins and Bulk 1-carboxy lately?
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

It's been a while ... I was very agressive on supersap ... definitely an awesome libido booster as well.. I haven't been doing much of my own capping lately ... gettin fuggin lazy
  11. Senior Member

I am about to. What dosage do you recommend (175 lbs)? Any specific protocol?
  12. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I am about to. What dosage do you recommend (175 lbs)? Any specific protocol?
    Awesome stack!

In terms of dosage, take 1-carboxy twice (800mg per dose) a day on an empty stomach, thirty minutes before workout/physical activity or at least one hour after a meal. One of the doses should be at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed). Run the protocol every day for eight weeks. If you take one day off every week, you can run the protocol for up to 12 weeks. Whether you run it for eight weeks or 12 weeks, take four weeks off before starting the cycle again.

Now to SuperSaponins. Like 1-carboxy, also take SuperSaponins on an empty stomach. There are at least two dosing options here. First, you can take 2gr twice a day, with one dose taken before bed (with 1-carboxy in your case). Run this for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you wish. Alternatively, you can dose up to 6gr (in three divided doses of 2gr each), on an empty stomach, with one dose pre-bed (with 1-carboxy in your case). You can take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you so desire.

Please let me know if you require further clarification. Thank you for supporting USPowders!
  13. Diamond Member

It's been a while ... I was very agressive on supersap ... definitely an awesome libido booster as well.. I haven't been doing much of my own capping lately ... gettin fuggin lazy
    Thank you for the feedback!
  14. Senior Member

Awesome stack!

In terms of dosage, take 1-carboxy twice (800mg per dose) a day on an empty stomach, thirty minutes before workout/physical activity or at least one hour after a meal. One of the doses should be at least one hour after dinner (about 30 minutes before bed). Run the protocol every day for eight weeks. If you take one day off every week, you can run the protocol for up to 12 weeks. Whether you run it for eight weeks or 12 weeks, take four weeks off before starting the cycle again.

Now to SuperSaponins. Like 1-carboxy, also take SuperSaponins on an empty stomach. There are at least two dosing options here. First, you can take 2gr twice a day, with one dose taken before bed (with 1-carboxy in your case). Run this for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you wish. Alternatively, you can dose up to 6gr (in three divided doses of 2gr each), on an empty stomach, with one dose pre-bed (with 1-carboxy in your case). You can take one day a week or two consecutive days a week off on this protocol. Run for up to 12 weeks, take four weeks off, and restart cycle, if you so desire.

Please let me know if you require further clarification. Thank you for supporting USPowders!
    This is great, and detailed. I've run SS and 1-C in the past, but wasn't dedicated to a specific protocol. As one of the elder dudes on this forum, I am looking for certain benefits more than others (enough said).
  15. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do you guys lose money on the Bulk Modern BCAA? That price is nuts.

Typical bulk 2:1:1 BCAAs are twice that price for a kilo.

Modern is 8:1:1, and is flavored

Crazy!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  16. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Do you guys lose money on the Bulk Modern BCAA? That price is nuts.

Typical bulk 2:1:1 BCAAs are twice that price for a kilo.

Modern is 8:1:1, and is flavored

Crazy!
    The price is, indeed, exceptional and unbeatable. A pharmaceutical-grade blend with an innovative BCAA ratio (8:1:1) plus Sustamine and light flavoring, altogether delivering unmatched effectiveness and value.
  17. Diamond Member

This is great, and detailed. I've run SS and 1-C in the past, but wasn't dedicated to a specific protocol. As one of the elder dudes on this forum, I am looking for certain benefits more than others (enough said).
    The benefits we are all after! Please let me know if anything else requires clarification. Thank you for supporting USPowders!
  18. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    In for p-slin
    We are currently working on an improved version. Please bear with us. The wait should be worth it, at any rate. Thank you for your understanding!
  19. New Member

How many people take any of these.
  20. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig View Post
    How many people take any of these.
    A lot.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    A lot.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  22. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    A lot.
    Indeed...
  23. Senior Member

Awesome stack!

I am also taking ALCAR (3 gr/day), PLCAR (2 gr/day), Cit. Malate (3 gr/day), and Carnitine (2 gr/day); all on an empty stomach. Should I take the 1-C ans SS separatly from the aminos, or does it not make any difference?
  24. Diamond Member

I am also taking ALCAR (3 gr/day), PLCAR (2 gr/day), Cit. Malate (3 gr/day), and Carnitine (2 gr/day); all on an empty stomach. Should I take the 1-C ans SS separatly from the aminos, or does it not make any difference?
    You can combine them.
  25. Senior Member

Thank you.
  26. Diamond Member

Thank you.
    Please let us know how things unfold.
  27. Senior Member

Please let us know how things unfold.
    Will do; started today.
  28. Diamond Member

Will do; started today.
    Awesome.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Please bring back DominATP that was one of the best products you guys have ever made besides Vat Attack but its a very close second.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Please bring back DominATP that was one of the best products you guys have ever made besides Vat Attack but its a very close second.

I've heard people rave about both. They will both certainly be on my "to try" list.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  31. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

The DominATP ingredients are very easy and cheap to buy in bulk; doing so once sets you up for the year. That's basically what I've done.
  32. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The Supersaponins never did anything for me at all. I like Pslin though, bulk modern bcaa too.
  33. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    The Supersaponins never did anything for me at all. I like Pslin though, bulk modern bcaa too.
    How did you dose SuperSaponins?
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very excited for reformulated p slin.

As for anabolic pump- I am a year round user.. 1- Do u think that is counterproductive?

2- can 2 caps be taken prior to a cheat meal, similar to advice (which worked very well) regarding slin sane.. Took 2 prior to carb heavy cheat n experienced very little bloat next day... Can 2 ap be taken or is that non advisable?

3- is 30 minutes wait better than 15? Some knowledgable members have suggested 15 minutes isn't enough time to get desired effects.

Thank you! And thanks again for the c20 promo!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  35. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

The USP GDAs are the only ones I have used that really hit hard...pharmaceutical grade was no exaggeration
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    The USP GDAs are the only ones I have used that really hit hard...pharmaceutical grade was no exaggeration
    What does "pharmaceutical grade" even mean? I've always believed (still do) it's just marketing. Any insight?
    Always willing to learn :D
  37. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

It means so strong its similar or comparable Rx.

Pharmaceutical grade in its quality and its effectiveness.

Obviously there is no pharmaceutical BCAAs or GDAs, but the 8:1:1 BCAAs and PSlin and Anabolic Pump are effective to the point if there was such thing as an Rx BCAA or GDA, they would be it
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  38. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Very excited for reformulated p slin.

As for anabolic pump- I am a year round user.. 1- Do u think that is counterproductive?

2- can 2 caps be taken prior to a cheat meal, similar to advice (which worked very well) regarding slin sane.. Took 2 prior to carb heavy cheat n experienced very little bloat next day... Can 2 ap be taken or is that non advisable?

3- is 30 minutes wait better than 15? Some knowledgable members have suggested 15 minutes isn't enough time to get desired effects.

Thank you! And thanks again for the c20 promo!
    1) Many users consume Anabolic Pump year round, as no GLUT-4-response downgrading occurs and effectiveness is not compromised, as a consequence. Yet, cycling is still appropriate. More specifically, chronic (in the neutral sense of continuous use for an extended period of time) users can take a 2-4 week break after an on-cycle of up to 16 weeks.
    2) You can take two capsules before a relatively large (say about 85g-120g) carbohydrate meal.
    3)There are no hard-and-fast rules in terms of timing, as this depends a lot on the specific individual. Consider the timing option as a window or range, rather than a fixed point. Some are fine with 15 minutes, some others report best results with 20 minutes, while some prefer 30 minutes or a little longer as their perfect timing. Personal experimentation is key for Anabolic-Pump-type class of compounds. Personally, I prefer to eat 20 minutes post-Anabolic Pump/P-Slin consumption.

Please let me know if anything else is unclear.

Thank you for participating in the USPlabs/PES promotion, and thank you for your continued support!
  39. Diamond Member

It means so strong its similar or comparable Rx.

Pharmaceutical grade in its quality and its effectiveness...
    Spot on!
  40. Diamond Member

Awesome feedback. Thank you!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pharmaceutical grade xxx-lean
    By twizitid in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 03:56 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 10:53 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 09:53 AM
  4. Vet Grade products
    By WISCPL in forum Anabolics