AP vs AP.....question

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
hello. I am wanting to start my stack of AP/POWERFULL/DCP/SESATHIN. Everyone is sold out of AP, but some sites have the "older" version if believe (500mg). Would it be wise to get the older version or just wait for the newer version, if it ever comes back?

would i basicallly be taking more caps with the older AP?

PLEASE help me with this.

thanks

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
the new one contains 2 ingredients the old one does not have. truthfully, I have both. the original is still good btw :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
All I have used is the first version so far and I am loving it. The newer formula has some perks but I personally wouldn't wait for it. New formula has 250mg 4-hydroxyl added to each pill for add'l anabolic/anti-catabolic potential.

Same amount of caps either way.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
All I have used is the first version so far and I am loving it. The newer formula has some perks but I personally wouldn't wait for it. New formula has 250mg 4-hydroxyl added to each pill for add'l anabolic/anti-catabolic potential.

Same amount of caps either way.
thanks, if you know, when is the new version expected to be back? Dont feel like waiting too much longer. i have everthing in place for my stack except the new AP.....maybe ill just go with the older version.....what do u think?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
thanks, if you know, when is the new version expected to be back? Dont feel like waiting too much longer. i have everthing in place for my stack except the new AP.....maybe ill just go with the older version.....what do u think?
A week or two for the new shipment probably. Last I heard it was being held at customs.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
A week or two for the new shipment probably. Last I heard it was being held at customs.
seriously, what are the chances of someone getting a order placed on the new AP? When people work, its hard to watch when the stuff becomes available. Just not fair. OH well, maybe i will get lucky

bigluke39

Awards
If you are a member of the USPLabs Innercircle then you will recieve an e-mail very early on.

seriously, what are the chances of someone getting a order placed on the new AP? When people work, its hard to watch when the stuff becomes available. Just not fair. OH well, maybe i will get lucky

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Wherever it is you order email their customer services first and ask what version it is they have, if they have both the 500mg and 750mg then leave a comment/request for whichever one you would prefer.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
Wherever it is you order email their customer services first and ask what version it is they have, if they have both the 500mg and 750mg then leave a comment/request for whichever one you would prefer.
how do u become inner circle ?

BigDog77

Awards
Drop the DCP

The only thing DCP does is make you feel like you are starving. I had plateaued out with my weightloss and actually gained a couple pounds and as soon as I finished with the DCP, I started to drop weight again. My diet was the same and I felt like I was holding water while on DCP. There was some confusion on their batches and apparently they are coming out with a new formula. Just my .02. I would definitely add Stimulant-x to your stack if you plan on the DCP as it will help with the hunger pangs. The hunger pangs will go away once you stop DCP.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
The only thing DCP does is make you feel like you are starving. I had plateaued out with my weightloss and actually gained a couple pounds and as soon as I finished with the DCP, I started to drop weight again. My diet was the same and I felt like I was holding water while on DCP. There was some confusion on their batches and apparently they are coming out with a new formula. Just my .02. I would definitely add Stimulant-x to your stack if you plan on the DCP as it will help with the hunger pangs. The hunger pangs will go away once you stop DCP.
I have been doing much more research and reading. Seems like DCP is getting mixed reviews (or maybe not?) . Anyway, im considering the following stacks.....

AP / POWERFULL / DCP / SESATHIN / SCORCH
AP / POWERFULL / DCP / SCORCH
AP / POWERFULL / SCORCH

any thoughts??