Calling Mullet

1. Calling Mullet

hey man can you check your pm's

2. yeah, 2nd that SD

3. x3! The guy didn't even have the nerve to forward his shipments of USPlabs products to me... Psshh... Customer service, my a**!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by lbarber View Post
    x3! The guy didn't even have the nerve to forward his shipments of USPlabs products to me... Psshh... Customer service, my a**!

Your package has been sent. Please ignore the ticking sound and make sure you have at least twenty yards of free space in all directions before opening.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

5. The PowerFULL contest addresses have been forwarded to J last week.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    The PowerFULL contest addresses have been forwarded to J last week.
    ok thanks

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    The PowerFULL contest addresses have been forwarded to J last week.
    sa-weet! Thanks mate!

8. Got my package yesterday! Thanks guys. No Y-rd though. I was looking forward to it. I also purchased my 3rd bottle of recreate so, I'm all USPed up!
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

9. You're never USP's up... By the time you think you are, something else pops up that has to be bought... or won

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Got my package yesterday! Thanks guys. No Y-rd though. I was looking forward to it. I also purchased my 3rd bottle of recreate so, I'm all USPed up!
    Recieved mine too - totally gratefull thanks USPLabs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mulletsoldier-Calling all MULLETS--Mullet alert
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 04:15 PM