Hey Fukers PRIME is NOT A TEST BOOSTER! Brand NEW.

Before the rumor is rampant, I like to squash the Talk at the roots.

PRIME does not increase endogenous testosterone. PRIME is not a Test booster. Prime does not boost testosterone. PriME does not increase FREE testosterone.

Prime is a NEW category of Anabolic yet to be witnessed in the supplement industry...Think Desinger Anabolics without suppression and 100% natural.

Attachments

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
uh.....wait.......ahhhhhhhhhh

...i just came

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let the Hypefest 2008 begin!!!:twisted: Everything USPlabs makes is innovative can't wait to see what this is. I HATE to be disappointed lol.....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

PRIME does not increase endogenous testosterone. PRIME is not a Test booster. Prime does not boost testosterone. PriME does not increase FREE testosterone.

Prime is a NEW category of Anabolic yet to be witnessed in the supplement industry...Think Desinger Anabolics without suppression and 100% natural.
J is this the beta I used, same formula?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Umm Can I have some J...?

J is this the beta I used, same formula?

Yes but more potent.

I just want to address that Prime is Not a test booster.

I'm not PROMOTING the product just wanted to Crush the rumor that it was a test booster because that will not do it justice.

Just want to get the Message out in the SUpplment section and ask EVERYONE to correct others when they label PRIME a test booster.

Not sure when release is but it could be soon.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Yes but more potent.

I just want to address that Prime is Not a test booster.

I'm not PROMOTING the product just wanted to Crush the rumor that it was a test booster because that will not do it justice.

Just want to get the Message out in the SUpplment section and ask EVERYONE to correct others when they label PRIME a test booster.

Not sure when release is but it could be soon.
nice, im sure it will be a hit bruv, beta version was crazy.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Sounds waaaaaaaaaay too good to be true but you definitely have my attention.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let the salivating begin! :D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No pct and no hormone fluxuations would be a dream.Heck I could buy 2X as much of this with the pct money Id save.

eta

one month?

2 month?

longer?

thread was just informing that Prime is not a test booster. I'm not promoting the product.

I was getting e-mails about our test booster, and we do not have a test booster.

This was the best way to reach the masses and squash the talk.

If you hear someone say Prime is a test booster say uh uh.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thread was just informing that Prime is not a test booster. I'm not promoting the product.

I was getting e-mails about our test booster, and we do not have a test booster.

:thumbsup:

simpledude

Awards

gotcha

I just can't wait to try out a new USP labs product it will stack nicely on my shelf next to P-Slin,AP,Powerfull,Supercissus RX and recreate(when I finally buy it again)

dafox

Awards
  • Established
and you're saying that you're not trying to promote your product!?
Can't you even give a tentative release date? like "not anytime this year" or like "next month"?:aargh:

and you're saying that you're not trying to promote your product!?
Can't you even give a tentative release date? like "not anytime this year" or like "next month"?:aargh:

Not at this moment.

I just did not want the Test booster thing to go viral it would be hard to correct.

Once people hear about new USPlabs products the word gets around fast.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tell me it's safe for 18 and older, and I'll love you for it.

2 of my 4 favorite supplements are from USP. Anabolic Pump, Supercissus, Xtend, Ragnarok. Little need for anything else, but I want to know what this Prime stuff is.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I smell a contest around the corner....:dance:

I Think USP and AN do the best ones! WOOT!

Cant wait, even though i dont know what im waiting for...haha:fool2:

dafox

Awards
  • Established
yeah, safe for 18 and older would be really nice. I'm about to turn 19 now... guess I'll have to keep working hard :) use that natural test to the max:woohoo:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i want one of these 120pill count primes!! mine only had 90 :sad:

sounds good tho look forward to more info later

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So wait, when does this new test booster come out?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

LOL yer a funny guy.....there was no rumor going around about your product. Was there?

Is this as effective as the other "ultimate, never seen before" supps?

BWWAAPPPP!! TEEE HEEE!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hey, tell me a universal endocrinological or developmental difference in humans between age 17 and 18. How about age 17 years and 10 months?
bro im just messing with u cause u seemed so excited to know if its for 18+ lol

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
100% natural and similar to designer anabolics ? That's a pretty bold statement.

I'm gonna have to see this to believe it.

empreality

empreality

Awards
100% natural?! You mean my penis will not fall off!!!

100% natural and similar to designer anabolics ? That's a pretty bold statement.

I'm gonna have to see this to believe it.
Probably blow epidro, T-Roid and h-drol out of the water...

Not sure about superdrol but superdrol is soooo dirty so in comparison this would be a better choice if you care about your liver.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro im just messing with u cause u seemed so excited to know if its for 18+ lol
Lol good, thought you were one of those god-forsaken asses who advocate/believe in strict age restrictions.

Like "you're 20 and in college? You're not 21 yet so you'll **** yourself up if you drink."
"13? so you just started puberty?"
"Once you're 30, your natural test production is precisely 50% of that when you were 24."
"Steroids are fine beginning on your 21st birthday."
"Female humans are in their reproductive prime during their 16th year of age."

Some of the people who say these things must have looked neither at their peers nor at themselves in 5th grade. They also must not acknowledge the vast range of differences in body chemistry and structure between individuals at all ages, not to mention races.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Lol good, thought you were one of those god-forsaken asses who advocate/believe in strict age restrictions.

Like "you're 20 and in college? You're not 21 yet so you'll **** yourself up if you drink."
"13? so you just started puberty?"
"Once you're 30, your natural test production is precisely 50% of that when you were 24."
"Steroids are fine beginning on your 21st birthday."
"Female humans are in their reproductive prime during their 16th year of age."

Some of the people who say these things must have looked neither at their peers nor at themselves in 5th grade. They also must not acknowledge the vast range of differences in body chemistry and structure between individuals at all ages, not to mention races.
Seems like you try to justify this one a bit too hard and in the wrong place.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Not sure where you're going with this, but it sounds misled.
I guess I'm misled about the thousands of teens who think that age restrictions are a farce. I suppose you're yet another one of the internet teens who talks his pediatrician into checking his testosterone for him and can do things responsibly:fool2:. I guess I am misled.........

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm misled about the thousands of teens who think that age restrictions are a farce. I suppose you're yet another one of the internet teens who talks his pediatrician into checking his testosterone for him and can do things responsibly:fool2:. I guess I am misled.........
Never gotten testosterone checked, but I'd guess it's pretty high. But yes, strict age restrictions are a farce in almost every situation. Every age restriction needs a 2-3 year discretionary interval to be accurate, and not simply an averaged single number. Some age restrictions are far overshot (like alcohol in the U.S. at 21, should be more like 18) and some age restrictions are far undershot (like the suggested PH/PS age minimum of 21, should be more like 24-25).

Of course, every age restriction should simply be a suggestion, never legalized. People should be allowed to make their own mistakes, and the govt. needs to GTFO.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Non hormonal, better than Epithio products, better than T-Roid type products, better than Halodrol compounds. Not just better, it will "probably blow them out of the water."

Hmmm.

This sounds like a big, big load of BS.

No offense to USP, as I have never taken any USP products, but this is on the verge of being worse than Muscletech hype. I would love to be wrong, but this is too much. Prove me wrong.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Non hormonal, better than Epithio products, better than T-Roid type products, better than Halodrol compounds. Not just better, it will "probably blow them out of the water."

Hmmm.

No offense to USP, as I have never taken any USP products, but this is on the verge of being worse than Muscletech hype. I would love to be wrong, but this is too much. Prove me wrong.
Yea this is my concern. If he can't say with certainty that it's safe to use at 18, it's definetely not natural.

I'm hoping the "better than epithio" statement is just exaggeration, and that it truly is natural.

Hmmm.

Have you used Designer Steroids or are you "WOWED" by the desinger steroid stigma?

There are some DS that produce little to no effects so I'm confident with the statemen. People Gain 6-7 lbs a month on Epdrol and some less. I do not see the comparison as far fetched.

People should doubt it.

I've used all 4 products and can easily say the whole package(strength, libido, drive, intensity, muscle density, fat loss, strenght, pumps, alpha male mind set, free of testicular inhibition) is better than the above designer steroids.

But I'm just one person and own the company so do not buy it on that testimonial.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, love the title J. :D

This stuff looks very interesting.

Yea this is my concern. If he can't say with certainty that it's safe to use at 18, it's definetely not natural.

I'm hoping the "better than epithio" statement is just exaggeration, and that it truly is natural.

In my opinion, Anabolic Pump and P-Slin is better than Epi. You can easily gain 6lbs a month with AP and in a Healthy way!

Epi is fairly mild hormone and with many only gaining a few lbs a month.

These comments come from the steroid stigma and not from the understanding of the hormones themselves.

Anavar, Winstrol, and Nandrolone are all mild hormones in retrospect but they are stacked with other hormones producing the big gains.

I 'm not promising 12.3lbs in 14 days but 6-10lbs should be a VERY easy feat in 30 days with PRime.