Quick Question Thread - Throw 'Em Up!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will be the depository for those small questions, not necessarily warranting of a PM, or new thread. Please place 'quickly answerable' questions, so to speak, in this thread, and I or one of the other reps will attend to it quickly. This will most likely be the path of fastest response for questions. Example of a question appropriate for this thread:

eg) What is the cap count of Anabolic Pump?
eg) When will 'X' product be released?
eg) Any new projects?
eg) What carbohydrate sources work best in conjunction with Anabolic Pump?

I feel this type of thread will expedite the customer service, allowing you to receive an answer as soon as possible. Feel free to create threads or PM me personally for more advanced, or elaborate questions.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
this is a great idea.
What would you recommend as a good carb source on a daily basis for the combo of AP/Recreate?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would necessarily depend on your pre-AP reaction to carbohydrates. If you are what I deemed as a, 'Carbohydrate Reactive' (predisposition to adipose gain, especially as a reaction to monosaccharides) I would remain with more 'complex' sources. While the relationship between glycolysis-GLUT4-Insulin storage is not entirely unilinear, we could safely say that Anabolic Pump will increase the translocation of GLUT4 for a finite period of time - in the absence of exercise-induced storage, the risk for adipose storage with simple sugars would yet be greater than complex carbohydrates - such that complex carbohydrates will most likely lead to less adipose, and more glycogen storage.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
gotcha, gonna stick with the complex. Carbs and I usually don't agree. I typically get the gut gain from them pretty quick.

Thanks

tattoopierced1

does USP ever plan to release the limited run fors. product from a few months back into production? and if so, when?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
How much foreskin in Recreate?
I keed.

Why did the capsule color change from burgundy to yellow with the new AP bottles?

Are all of the USPLab capsules going to be uniform with the name of the product printed on them?

If a train leaving boston at 10:08am travelling west at 40mph and a train leaving chicago at 10:45am travelling east at 65mph on the same track....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
does USP ever plan to release the limited run fors. product from a few months back into production? and if so, when?
Bolic? Most likely not under the USP brand, but it is possible it will be released in bulk at a later date. I cannot guarantee anything, as that is up to Jacob.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much foreskin in Recreate?
I keed.

Why did the capsule color change from burgundy to yellow with the new AP bottles?

Are all of the USPLab capsules going to be uniform with the name of the product printed on them?

If a train leaving boston at 10:08am travelling west at 40mph and a train leaving chicago at 10:45am travelling east at 65mph on the same track....
25mg per two caps.

A new manufacturing plant, and a new marketing and product placement initiative to label all caps with the product name.

Yes.

Michael Jackson.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
25mg per two caps.
Now for the million dollar question, whose foreskin? :)

Any chance of 1-carboxy coming back in bulk powder?

PureSap ever going to be available in bulk? A lot of people said pretty please.

After Recreate, what's next for USPLabs?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now for the million dollar question, whose foreskin? :)

Any chance of 1-carboxy coming back in bulk powder?

PureSap ever going to be available in bulk? A lot of people said pretty please.

After Recreate, what's next for USPLabs?
Mine, of course.

It's possible.

See above.

I do not like hyping 'pre-release', so that is all I will say for now and allow the product to speak for itself upon release.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
so, you think TestosterON will be ready in the very near future? like month, 2 months?
I wouldn't mind adding that on with recreate and AP next month, if it is ready of course.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Primarily, our newest Test Booster - TestosterON. This will be a shockwave to the Testosterone Mimetic world, and will most likely be our must successful product. However, I do not like hyping 'pre-release', so that is all I will say for now and allow the product to speak for itself upon release.
Why are Mullet and Jacob such teases!?!?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Mine, of course.

It's possible.

See above.

Primarily, our newest Test Booster - TestosterON. This will be a shockwave to the Testosterone Mimetic world, and will most likely be our must successful product. However, I do not like hyping 'pre-release', so that is all I will say for now and allow the product to speak for itself upon release.
If this is the same formula i got to try then i'm sure everyone will love it, wasn't even told it was a test booster, lol. But i knew somethign was up when my skin was oily as hell, and my sex drive and aggression was up. Should be a wicked combo for Recreate.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so, you think TestosterON will be ready in the very near future? like month, 2 months?
I wouldn't mind adding that on with recreate and AP next month, if it is ready of course.
We are working diligently to put this on the market. Jacob is being very deliberate with this release, and ensuring it will be all we expect. I would suspect before the end of summer.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
1) Nice name for the test booster. Did a board member or marketing guy come up with it.

2) I hear Kimbo Slice's beard has gotten even thicker due to a beta trial run of testosterON. Any truth to this?

3) Y-RD. Any plans on brining it to the states?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) Nice name for the test booster. Did a board member or marketing guy come up with it.

2) I hear Kimbo Slice's beard has gotten even thicker due to a beta trial run of testosterON. Any truth to this?

3) Y-RD. Any plans on brining it to the states?
1) That was J, the same place as always.

3) I'm unsure what Jacob's plans are for that. Genera already has released Adrenaline, so I doubt it.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Carbs tend to be my weight gainers so to maintain weight I always had to watch them a lot.

Does that make me Carb Reactive Type I and I should wait a 1/2 hour before taking AP?

I have been on it for 10 days and typically take Recreate 1/2 hour before meal and AP 15 min before meal

Thanks

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Is there a problem {effectiveness} w/ taking Recreate 20 mins after a meal, in an effort not to be affected by it's tendency to diminish appetite?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Is there a problem if you take both AP and Recreate doses at the same time? Is there any cross-mojo-ination a-la Austin Powers?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Is there a problem {effectiveness} w/ taking Recreate 20 mins after a meal, in an effort not to be affected by it's tendency to diminish appetite?
I like to dose my recreate around 45-60 minutes before or after a meal as the forskolin in it should be taken on an empty stomach. As for the appetite effect I can't say for sure how it will effect you as everyone seems to be getting it to varying degrees, my appetite was really suppressed for a while there but now not as much, you can try and see how it affects you.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Carbs tend to be my weight gainers so to maintain weight I always had to watch them a lot.

Does that make me Carb Reactive Type I and I should wait a 1/2 hour before taking AP?

I have been on it for 10 days and typically take Recreate 1/2 hour before meal and AP 15 min before meal

Thanks
Your dosing of both Recreate and AP looks fine, 15-20 for the AP and your good to go.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
kinda nasty question, but here we go.

Recreat or AP...which one is causing tar like black dumps. I am crapping like 5x a day and it is like molasses lol lol

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I have actually gotten much hungrier on recreate, been on it for about a week... I've read that it is my body adjusting to the faster metabolism. When should I expect a decrease in appetite?? On cytolean I literally had to FORCE the food in! I was thinking of maybe stacking them, would that be advisable? THX

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
kinda nasty question, but here we go.

Recreat or AP...which one is causing tar like black dumps. I am crapping like 5x a day and it is like molasses lol lol
Could be either product exclusively, but more likely, a combination between the two. All three ingredients in both products can cause gastrointestinal distress in some. As long as you are not experiencing an irritable bowel, irregular movements, pain, or discomfort, there is nothing to worry about.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have actually gotten much hungrier on recreate, been on it for about a week... I've read that it is my body adjusting to the faster metabolism. When should I expect a decrease in appetite?? On cytolean I literally had to FORCE the food in! I was thinking of maybe stacking them, would that be advisable? THX
ReCreate does not produce appetite suppression through stimulants - rather, through modulating the body's actual satiation pathways. This, as you have found out, needs to work through the acclimation process. ReCreate is significantly lower cortisol, thereby improving insulin sensitivity and improving the efficiency of carbohydrate metabolism; liberating lipid stores, and increasing the oxidation of these fatty acids once in the bloodstream; it is also closely mimicking epinephrine, one of the body's major metabolic hormones. All these things are increasing energy expenditure in the body, and as a result will increase the body's necessity for food. Once your body normalizes, you will experience satiation.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
About how long on average (assuming diet and training are in check) does it take to start noticing visible body comp changes from AP?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
About how long on average (assuming diet and training are in check) does it take to start noticing visible body comp changes from AP?
It is hard to claim an average, as it is further dependent on individual body chemistry.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ok how about this...

Just how necessary is the 2 caps a day dosing recommendation for the first 5-7 days. Can I just go with 3? Any real benefit to the 2 besides avoiding they hypo feeling?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok how about this...

Just how necessary is the 2 caps a day dosing recommendation for the first 5-7 days. Can I just go with 3? Any real benefit to the 2 besides avoiding they hypo feeling?
The initial recommendation is not necessarily to avoid hypoglycaemia, but rather to avoid the gastrointestinal distress experienced by some users as a reaction to the Lagerstroemia and Phellodendron; the Chinese Phellodendron Plant, in particular, has antimicrobial activity which affects the soft tissue of the bowels - inducing a cleansing 'movement', so to speak. While this is a healthy phenomenon, it can be somewhat stressful. In order to acclimate the body to this antimicrobial affect, we suggest the initial dose of two caps daily.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
would you recommend taking AP and Recreate with a PH?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is AP effective in shuttling fructose based carbs?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is AP effective in shuttling fructose based carbs?
Fructose possesses only about 5% of the binding affinity of glucose, in respects to myo- and adipocyte storage; however, not all fruit (primary sources of fructose) are composed exclusively, or even primarily, of fructose. With that being said, I would not suggest fructose sources as one's major carbohydrate intake, for the above mentioned lack of binding affinity.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would you recommend taking AP and Recreate with a PH?
Most definitely. Many users have experienced incredibly expedited results - the addition of Anabolic Pump and ReCreate can not only contribute to anabolism via increased food intake with lesser risk for adipose storage, but also by acting as potent antilipogenics (ReCreate and AP), anticholsterolemic (AP), potent antioxidative compounds (ReCreate), as well as acting as hormonal intermediates in a P.C.T., environment (ReCreate).

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Most definitely. Many users have experienced incredibly expedited results - the addition of Anabolic Pump and ReCreate can not only contribute to anabolism via increased food intake with lesser risk for adipose storage, but also by acting as potent antilipogenics (ReCreate and AP), anticholsterolemic (AP), potent antioxidative compounds (ReCreate), as well as acting as hormonal intermediates in a P.C.T., environment (ReCreate).
Thanks, I have a bottle of Hdrol I may take then. For now though, I am going to have to load on life cycle (liver support and all) before taking it, so I guess once i hit my two week mark I will do that and then by the time I am ordering more AP and Recreate I can start Hdrol with it. Interesting...thanks.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Does the effect of AP/P-Slin max out during double dosing strategies? So say you take 2 P-Slin would your body be more prolific at glucose uptake (with very high carbs for a potential very long endurance event) or would the effect stagnate at a certain point?

I guess in regards to AP would be taking AP in some way = taking 1 P-Slin?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At the standardization of CA in P-Slin, I believe you would need to dose 4 caps of Anabolic Pump to equate; this does not mean one is necessarily better than the other, simply that they are tuned for different purposes. By increasing the standardization to gain one effect, you necessarily lessen the other. In this case, P-Slin is exclusively geared toward glycogen uptake and myotropic response, while Anabolic Pump takes a middle ground, so to speak, between antilipogenic/anticholesterolemic, and glycogen storage.

Anyway, I ramble way too often, so here is your answer: the data supports that increased oral dosage does in fact lead to lower blood glucose proportionately (remember - blood glucose is not the whole 'shibang' as it pertains to Phell/Lagerstroemia). I currently dose 8 AP and 6 P-Slin daily, and have noted increased effects. However, that does not necessarily mean that the amount of carbohydrates you can intake sans adipose storage will raise exponentially as well.

(I'm quite sure that did not help you in any respect)..lol.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
At the standardization of CA in P-Slin, I believe you would need to dose 4 caps of Anabolic Pump to equate; this does not mean one is necessarily better than the other, simply that they are tuned for different purposes. By increasing the standardization to gain one effect, you necessarily lessen the other. In this case, P-Slin is exclusively geared toward glycogen uptake and myotropic response, while Anabolic Pump takes a middle ground, so to speak, between antilipogenic/anticholesterolemic, and glycogen storage.

Anyway, I ramble way too often, so here is your answer: the data supports that increased oral dosage does in fact lead to lower blood glucose proportionately (remember - blood glucose is not the whole 'shibang' as it pertains to Phell/Lagerstroemia). I currently dose 8 AP and 6 P-Slin daily, and have noted increased effects. However, that does not necessarily mean that the amount of carbohydrates you can intake sans adipose storage will raise exponentially as well.

I'm not sure if I'm reading this correct, but I would like to know what your dosing schedule is for the AP/P-Slin. And did you raise your carb intake significantly to account?

I guess I'm wondering if instead of taking 1 AP before a 40 g carb meal, are you taking 2AP + 1 P-slin and still only taking in 40 g of carbs?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, no. I'm eating almost 500g of CHO daily. I just meant that, for example, if 80g is your acceptable dose of CHO with 1 AP, 2 AP may not necessarily equate to 160g CHO.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
No, no. I'm eating almost 500g of CHO daily. I just meant that, for example, if 80g is your acceptable dose of CHO with 1 AP, 2 AP may not necessarily equate to 160g CHO.
Sounds good. So you are dosing a little more than recommended, even at 500 carbs.

AP says 30+ carbs, and P-Slin is 60+ carbs.

30x8 + 60x6 = 600 carbs

So you are taking about 1 extra P-slin and 1 extra AP.

I take 2 AP and 1 P-Slin (or 3 AP on non-workout days) but perhaps I need to "up" those dosages. Some meals I am eating 30+ carbs but not taking AP, as I was limiting myself to 3 total doses / day.... I'll at least try it for a few weeks and see if I notice a difference.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Will AP help reduce chances of dysentery while storing a watch up my as$ for several years while interned in a prison camp?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

No it did, but I have some clarification questions because I am not fully versed in the field of knowledge yet.

1)Anticholesterolemic. What exactly does this refer to (got the base of cholesterol, so some way effecting good/bad cholesterol?)

2)Phell/Lagerstroemia ~ no idea what that is (again sorry for my noobishness).

3) When you mentioned lower blood glucose levels being seen, are these studies (or was this another type of data?) done on peoples glucose levels after a CHO meal (and thus maybe compared to similar glucose levels from the same meal without AP/P-Slin)?

4) So overall (using your response to DC) even though 2 AP won't equate to neccessirly double the normal amount of CHO intake, it has been shown (also from your personal use) that 2 AP has some beneficial effects in that in a way it "ultra" sensitizes your body to the incoming CHO intake?

5) 500g CHO daily ~ damn you really are an ecto sir. 8 and 6 seems insane but has me intrigued. I only have carbs in 4 meals of the day (even when higher cal) so I may have to toy with that a bit.

6) NEW Q (sorry dude ahah). What are the effects of fat intake while dosing AP/P-Slin (and its ability to fully maximize the CHO uptake). For some reason I recall hearing its ability to hinder AP/P-Slins ability to for lack of better words work, but can't find anything to substantiate that thought. I don't dose any dietary fat around the doses but thought about the effects of lets saying having 2 eggs or some ground beef on w/w bread (thinking of using this but don't know if the fat will negate the dose of AP).

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No it did, but I have some clarification questions because I am not fully versed in the field of knowledge yet.

1)Anticholesterolemic. What exactly does this refer to (got the base of cholesterol, so some way effecting good/bad cholesterol?)

2)Phell/Lagerstroemia ~ no idea what that is (again sorry for my noobishness).

3) When you mentioned lower blood glucose levels being seen, are these studies (or was this another type of data?) done on peoples glucose levels after a CHO meal (and thus maybe compared to similar glucose levels from the same meal without AP/P-Slin)?

4) So overall (using your response to DC) even though 2 AP won't equate to neccessirly double the normal amount of CHO intake, it has been shown (also from your personal use) that 2 AP has some beneficial effects in that in a way it "ultra" sensitizes your body to the incoming CHO intake?

5) 500g CHO daily ~ damn you really are an ecto sir. 8 and 6 seems insane but has me intrigued. I only have carbs in 4 meals of the day (even when higher cal) so I may have to toy with that a bit.

6) NEW Q (sorry dude ahah). What are the effects of fat intake while dosing AP/P-Slin (and its ability to fully maximize the CHO uptake). For some reason I recall hearing its ability to hinder AP/P-Slins ability to for lack of better words work, but can't find anything to substantiate that thought. I don't dose any dietary fat around the doses but thought about the effects of lets saying having 2 eggs or some ground beef on w/w bread (thinking of using this but don't know if the fat will negate the dose of AP).
1) Both Phellodendron and Lagerstroemia mitigate lower LDL and triglyceride levels, while increasing HDL. This is most likely due to regulating genes involved in energy expenditure in adipocytes, relegating their ability to bind to blood lipids, thereby lowering serum levels.

2) Phellodendron (P-Insulin) and Lagerstroemia (Tannins Complex).

3) The levels were actually taken at 30 and 45 days, I believe. So they were chronic tests, as well as acute. Due to most of the tests being in vitro, they were not tested in the presence of carbohydrates.

4) Definitely - I, personally, have not reached a point of diminishing returns. I am as unsusceptible (so to speak) to CHO as ever, maybe even moreso. The pumps may have lessened slightly.

5) Yeah, I have raised to that level incrementally.

6) I'm unsure where that concept was started or perpetuated. No issues that I can see.

Hope that helps!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does AP help with the carbs from beer? Or with the metabolization of alchohol? (serious question)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does AP help with the carbs from beer? Or with the metabolization of alchohol? (serious question)
No, but not due to the efficacy of the product. Normally, in reaction to lowered blood glucose, your liver would release glucagon in order to metabolize stored glycogen for fuel; however, in the presence of alcohol, your body attempts to metabolize that particular toxin as quickly as possible. This inhibits the liver's ability to secrete glucagon, and, in conjunction with the already lowered serum blood glucose, creates a very glucose-deprived environment. This is most likely why many have noted Anabolic Pump's 'alcohol increasing' capacity - they are actually noting mild hypoglycaemia.

Alcohol alters glucose metabolism exclusively. Add in a product which lowers blood glucose as well, and you will be piss drunk after four beers.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Supps and Mood

Has anyone experienced or heard of either Powerfull or A/P changing your mood? I used to get depressed alot but in the past 6 months or so have not really experienced it. I thought it was because I was working out and eating better but I have also been stacking AP and Powerfull almost that entire time. I recently ran out of both of them and today got hit with a big deal of depression. I know USP probably can't make any claim about this technically but just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience or any ideas.