T-shirt

  1. T-shirt


    I got my Recreate and T-shirt today. I noticed there is a TM next to the word Machine on the shirt. So, what is Machine?

  2. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ballzasteel View Post
    I got my Recreate and T-shirt today. I noticed there is a TM next to the word Machine on the shirt. So, what is Machine?
    it's a state of mind!

  3. a trademarked state of mind? By the way, Forslean is misspelled on the Recreate box. It says Forselan.
    •   
       

  4. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ballzasteel View Post
    a trademarked state of mind? By the way, Forslean is misspelled on the Recreate box. It says Forselan.

    we corrected it..

  5. Is it still possible to get one of these baddies if I purchase through USPlabsdirect?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Dagron View Post
    Is it still possible to get one of these baddies if I purchase through USPlabsdirect?
    You can purchase mine from me, LOL, I dont know what Im going to do with a Large, since Im about 230 right now...

    Unless recreate is really, really, really, really good, then maybe its a goal for me to squeeze into a large.
    PHF Rep


  7. I got an XL if anyone wants to trade for a medium.

  8. I have a large I will trade for an XL

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Truck 44 View Post
    I have a large I will trade for an XL
    done... check PM

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Truck 44 View Post
    I have a large I will trade for an XL
    Same here, anyone have an XL they want to trade for a L???

  11. Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    Same here, anyone have an XL they want to trade for a L???
    YES!

    someone hit me up... i have an XL and want a large....

  12. pm sent your way not big enuf
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. You NEED this shirt!
    By methusaleh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 06:32 PM
  2. I want a T-Shirt
    By Hyde12 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 04:11 AM
Log in
Log in