4 caps of Powerfull at once

1. 4 caps of Powerfull at once

Help me fall asleep better than 2?
    2 seems to have lost its sleep-inducing effect.
    I took a week off, 2 still "useless".

2. Never enough

try 3 first before jumping to 4. Or try taking a little longer off. how long have you been using it?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

3. Used it for a month with good success.

Only reason Im worried about taking more is I thought I read somewhere that more may have the opposite effect: making you "alert".

Sure dont need that
    •   

4. Never enough

I never noticed that with the bulk powerfull, or IGF-2 or other similar ones. If something contains melatonin, then yeah, it does have that effect on me if I dose too high. But the Puredopa shouldn't.

Its a little odd that it lost effectiveness that quickly. Were you dosing daytimes too? you could try the newer dosing protocols, mullet put up a thread about it
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

5. Gonna have to find it and read it. Thanks

6. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Gonna have to find it and read it. Thanks
    I have been using 2 caps pre-bed for nearly 3 month and i am still sleeping really well. But as stated either take a little longer break from it or try 3 before doubling the dose.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor

7. HELP

Like a dumba**, I screwed myself as I have been on for ~2 years straight now (no breaks). 2 caps at night.

I got great sleep for months, then it leveled off. I continued taking for its GH-releasing properties anyway (figured even though I wasnt getting improved sleep anymore, I'd still be getting enhanced GH output).

What are your suggestions at this time? Quit cold turkey? I want to use this stuff as a staple but need to go about it more intelligently - especially for sleep help!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk powerfull and NP ZMT caps
    By psychospic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 12:22 AM
  2. The NEW PowerFULL caps spotted on the Swiss Alps!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 08:37 AM
  3. USP Labs PowerFULL caps color
    By Zombie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 09:18 PM