Recreate "Clinical Strength Fat Loss" - Clicky Clicky for NEW info!

If I wanted to, I could break recreate down into 2 cutting edge products and could sale a few ingredients stand alone. THis is a very very special formula...

Compound 1 New to the industry mechanism of action:

Again, a very precise extract of this substance has been shown to inhibit the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, both selectively and very potently (4). In addition, it was shown to do so in muscle and adipose cells. Why is this good? 11beta-HSD1 is an enzyme responsible for converting the very weak glucocorticoid, cortisone, into the much more powerful, cortisol. We all know that excess cortisol can hamper your progress in the gym, and with the stress of living in our modern world, it’s certain that few people don’t have elevated cortisol levels. Unfortunately, this particular enzyme works against what we all as athletes and bodybuilders would like and works to increase cortisol levels. In addition, another sad bit of news is that activity of this enzyme only seems to increase as we get older (5).
By inhibiting 11beta-HSD1, it is thought that it could be used to treat obesity (reduce body fat) and improve insulin sensitivity. Additionally, a beneficial effect upon muscle mass would be expected (6).

Compound 2 New to the industry mechanism of action:

A compound found in a certain cactus plant, has a structural similarity to norepinephrine. It has both alpha and beta-adrenergic activity (9). Additionally, it directly stimulates postsynaptic receptors while enhancing the physiological effects of norepinephrine via increasing synthesis of it and inhibiting its’ reabsorption. The end result is a stimulant effect similar to ephedrine, without the “all over the place” behavior. In fact, it produces a great deal of focus.

Compound 3 mechanism of action:

An adenlyate cyclase activator, which in turn increases intracellular levels of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate), which eventually works to stimulate lipolysis in adipose cells. Beta 2-adrenergic agonists such as ephedrine and clenbuterol actually work by increasing cAMP as well. Unfortunately, because they work at a receptor, their effectiveness can decrease with continued use as the body down-regulates the number of receptors available. Forskolin bypasses the receptor and directly activates adenylate cyclase, obviating the need for “cycling” on and off of the product every few weeks.
Another potential benefit is that accumulation of cAMP in skeletal muscle may provide an anti-catabolic/anabolic effect as well (1). A study which evaluated body composition found that when they gave forskolin to men at 50 mg/day (without having them change their normal habits), they were able to reduce body fat percentage by 4.14%. In addition, they were able to lose 4.52 kg (9.9 lb) of fat mass and gained 3.71 kg (8.2 lb) of lean body mass (muscle tissue), over a 12 week period (2). Also, while others may cite this study, it was performed using Forslean and only Forslean.
Other benefits shown are a trend for an increase in total testosterone of 16.77% and a confirmed increase of 3.47% in free testosterone in men taking 50 mg/day of forskolin over a 12 week period

Compound 4 mechanism of action:

If there were one potential downfall of forskolin, it would be that the body still has a few mechanisms to reduce cAMP levels, either via modulation of adenylate cyclase activity or degradation of cAMP itself. Caffeine has the potential to work against such mechanisms to increase the effects of forskolin. (This part could be controversial to the more learned readers).
This might be better. Caffeine is a well known stimulant, thermogenic agent and stimulator of fat oxidation. No fat loss formula would be complete without it.

Compound 5 mechanism of action:

Caffeine – While certainly not a novel compound, Caffeine is a well known stimulant, thermogenic agent and stimulator of fat oxidation. No fat loss formula would be complete without it. In fact, caffeine has been shown to increase metabolic rate by 150 calories a day, which equates to 1.29 pounds over the course of 1 month. Not great, but not too shabby either. Taking these facts into consideration makes the following compound worth its weight in gold…

Cir20X™ – Potent Fat Loss Scientific Breakthrough

Compound 6 New to the industry mechanism of action:

Cir20x™ – As if the compounds I just described weren't enough, this baby is worth the price of admission and then some! This naturally occurring compound has demonstrated some impressive properties. Specifically, it has been shown to be 20 times more potent at stimulating lipolysis in fat cells as compared to caffeine. Caffeine is clearly a considerably active compound itself, so for this compound to have such potent effects is nothing short of amazing.
Recreate is the only product to contain this rare, fat-burning wonder. In fact, it's so rare we actually had to farm out land to grow and cultivate it ourselves – which we've been doing for the last 22 months! Yet another reason why Recreate is head and shoulders above any fat loss product in the world…

Compound 7 New (the Plant is not new but the extraction is) to the industry mechanism of action:

A very specific extract of this plant was shown to reduce waist size by almost one and a quarter inches in only 8 weeks, while decreasing appetite by 20% as compared to placebo (7). In addition, those taking the active ingredient reduced consumption of sweets, refined sugars, cholesterol and saturated fats by the conclusion of the study as compared to placebo. At the same time, consumption of fruits, vegetables and fish didn’t change. In other words, it nearly “made” them follow a healthy diet and make better food choices, while also causing them to eat less. The group taking the caralluma lost 1.5 kg (3.3 lb) of fat mass as well, over the course of the study. It has been used for centuries by tribal populations that wished to suppress their appetite. It also has a well established safety record and had shown no serious adverse effects. As far as how it works, it is thought that steroidal glycosides present in the plant may increase ATP in the hypothalamus, potentially “tricking” it into thinking that energy or food intake is sufficient so there is no need to increase appetite (7,8).

Compound 8 New (the Plant is not new but the extraction is) to the industry mechanism of action:

An extract (performed in a very particular way) was shown to possess potent thyroid stimulatory properties when it increased T3 levels by nearly 250% as compared to the control group in a study using an animal model (3). This compound also promotes the conversion of the relatively inactive T4 to its potent metabolite T3 via the action of type II deiodinase. A powerful and natural 1-2 punch. Unlike many plant extracts which only have an effect in animal models when the dose employed is the equivalent to a human consuming their entire bodyweight of the substance per day, this actually works at a very low dose. Additionally, the thyroid stimulating effects with this plant are dose-dependent.

Attachments

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First Non-USP member in thread. Do I win a bottle to test ;-).

I will add the third never seen before ingredient soon, Actually all the ingredients have specific extracts and never used in the industry besides two, but some will argue that a couple ingredients have been used but in their crude form.

whoever wants to distribute the Mechanism of actions onto other threads. I thank you for the help!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YESSSSS now this is what ive been waiting for!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whoever wants to distribute the Mechanism of actions onto other threads. I thank you for the help!
i posted it in the crazy monkey thread i started....hope they take a chance to read it instead of just posting more pics lol

edit:u posted the link before me dang it

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ummmmm i know..lol...jacob the writeup looks good brutha...i know the powder doesnt taste nice..haha..swallowed some of the cap that broke open..lol

figured im adding this for the final 2 weeks before my trip...well, 11 days, and dropping my leviathan reloaded since ive been on it for a while now.

CANT WAIT

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I am hooked on the info already, addicted in fact.
Each time I come to a new post and read new info.

Any time on an official release yet?

p.s. Quit teasing and deliver :D

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
You can see my little monkey if you tell me compound #3 ;) :D :D

You can see my little monkey if you tell me compound #3 ;) :D :D
Why would you admit your monkey is little?

Everyone should be super excited about compound number 1..pretty cutting edge for a natural healthy non hormonal compound...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
USP Log
I gave the new thermo a try tonight, posted my initial thoughts in there. I am also going to dose a couple tomorrow morning first thing to see how the affects are. Jacob about how long after dosing should I eat breakfast?

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Why would you admit your monkey is little?

Everyone should be super excited about compound number 1..pretty cutting edge for a natural healthy non hormonal compound...
I was talking about my small animal.... what did you think I was talking about?? :)

USP Log
I gave the new thermo a try tonight, posted my initial thoughts in there. I am also going to dose a couple tomorrow morning first thing to see how the affects are. Jacob about how long after dosing should I eat breakfast?
20-30 minutes, I actually like to dose it 1 hour after breakfast but you can work with both dosing protocols.
I may be splitting hairs on this one.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
took 2 caps first thing this morning for a fasted run....good energy...still feeling good a few hours later...more to come.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I made a recreate label and stuck it on a bottle and took some pills out of it. Maybe the placebo effect will be close to the real thing..........Come-on us common folk want to buy some!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
J mentioned the initial run will be ready for sale in 14 days i think

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice i like the lower caffeine content....caffeine does not really do much for me, but at high doses it causes me some anxiety

nice, i was gonna say didnt feel like i took 300 mg of caffeine this morning...glad its not high in caffeine.
caffiene is used for the reason of synergy with a few of the ingredients not stimulation so you really do not feel the caffiene nor is there a caffiene crash..

Itchyscratchy

Awards
this looks good. I'd like to add it to my Powerfull and AP stack thingy. Currently cutting weight for boxing.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niceeeeeeee i already saw u mention forskolin in this before...i think....anyways i'm too excited its in there

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
4 caps down...so far so good...good energy, appetite is supressed, but ive been mad busy today so cant tell if its supressed from Recreate, or i just was too busy to remember to eat

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see my abs again!!!! Just in time for Memorial Day!!!!!!:clap2:

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so we can look for the email in like 14 days?

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I'm so going to buy this and log it. Its perfect for my upcoming recomp. I'm assuming its completely safe for females to take?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like how you added the pic on facebook for recreate...i thought about mentioning it earlier but figured i'd let you do it in your own time. looks good

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
so far today ive had to remind myself to eat...think the appetite control of ReCreate is working pretty well....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice nice. continues to sound good...will you release the ingredient facts before or after inner circle release? im assuming when the e-mail goes out you will release it..

nice nice. continues to sound good...will you release the ingredient facts before or after inner circle release? im assuming when the e-mail goes out you will release it..
The write up will have everything you want and more.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming its completely safe for females to take?
bump on this
I have a female friend who's in the market for a fat burner. Can the ladies rock this?