Are the Orginal OGs of the SCs(snuggle club) in the Hizzy!yea ya

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Are the Orginal OGs of the SCs(snuggle club) in the Hizzy!yea ya


    If you are an Old School OG of the SCs, Please Hollar!

    I need printed evidence (tattoo, branding or just a simple story) of OG-SC status. I got a surprise!


  2. How's this for OG???? Order number 365......



    SynergyMuscle / USPlabs
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Order Number: 365
    Detailed Invoice: XXXXXX
    Date Ordered: Tuesday 19 July, 2005

    Products
    ------------------------------------------------------
    4 x CISSUS RX BUY 4 GET 1 FREE!!! () = $72.00
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sub-Total: $72.00
    Table Rate (Best Way): $5.50
    Total: $77.50
  3. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by matteoja View Post
    How's this for OG???? Order number 365......



    SynergyMuscle / USPlabs
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Order Number: 365
    Detailed Invoice: XXXXXX
    Date Ordered: Tuesday 19 July, 2005

    Products
    ------------------------------------------------------
    4 x CISSUS RX BUY 4 GET 1 FREE!!! () = $72.00
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sub-Total: $72.00
    Table Rate (Best Way): $5.50
    Total: $77.50
    Hmm, you really hold onto things.
    •   
       


  4. A Gmail account is an amazing thing.... I have an electronic record of pretty much everything I've done for the last 4 years..LOL

  5. Where is Ubi and BP up in this? PI is original Snuggle Club as well.

  6. I guess I'm not since I don't know what you're taking about

  7. dang i wish i was in it
  8. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    dang i wish i was in it
    If you are loyal USPlabs customer to the core,..You are a SC member.

    I just need a littke persuasion as to why you are..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    If you are loyal USPlabs customer to the core,..You are a SC member.

    I just need a littke persuasion as to why you are..
    o haha i c....well let me get back to u then.....

  10. I would like to put in an application for the snuggle club.
    USP is what got me on AM and in Muscular Development so I think I might just be qualified.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  11. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    If you are loyal USPlabs customer to the core,..You are a SC member.

    I just need a littke persuasion as to why you are..
    You know I frequently pimp pslin to others and have begged many times for a return of bulk powerfull
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    You know I frequently pimp pslin to others and have begged many times for a return of bulk powerfull
    Easy and I for the 2008 class!!
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  13. Yes, I am very loyal when it comes to getting discounts or free stuff

  14. No stories but I enjoy how you connect with your customers, as marketing exec I am very impressed how you have went about building your company, great job and great products.

    This is why I have been buying your products for years now and will keep buying from you.

  15. Just check the sig...


    Dr. D was down too. F&F was originally in the SC, but I think she moved to BDS. I think Kwyckemynd00 was down...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    If you are loyal USPlabs customer to the core,..You are a SC member.

    I just need a littke persuasion as to why you are..
    What sort of persuasion? Perhaps amount of money spent on your products?

  17. Snuggle OG herrrrre bruh.

    Had to parade around in hot thongs for Jayhawwk and Ubi.
  18. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    Just check the sig...


    Dr. D was down too. F&F was originally in the SC, but I think she moved to BDS. I think Kwyckemynd00 was down...
    that works

  19. That a boy Mass. Snuggle Club just lays dormant.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    Just check the sig...


    Dr. D was down too. F&F was originally in the SC, but I think she moved to BDS. I think Kwyckemynd00 was down...
    Ubi started it.

  21. Damn you guys and your cliques.

  22. Since Ubi has pretty much reitres from AM, I volunteer to take his spot.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  23. i heard ubi said that snuggle club was conquered by the Banana death squad

  24. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    i heard ubi said that snuggle club was conquered by the Banana death squad
    Snuggle ClubŪ ---> <--- Da Hatas

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Since Ubi has pretty much reitres from AM, I volunteer to take his spot.
    Sorry Rodja, you have to be appointed by Ubi and an OSCM (Original Snuggle ClubŪ Member).
  26. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    This supplement was the hardest project ever and word on the streets is that it was worth the wait.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  27. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Do I need to beg to get to try some?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  28. i keep looking at the pic then trying to click it hoping it will zoom in so i can see the ingredient faq......

  29. I was part of the club before there was a snuggle club...

    this stuff looks more promising then ever! Can't wait to get my hands on this stuff!!
  30. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    i keep looking at the pic then trying to click it hoping it will zoom in so i can see the ingredient faq......
    Try it with this one, should work.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  31. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Try it with this one, should work.
    hahahah omg that was mean.....i did try clicking it tho.......

  32. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    hahahah omg that was mean.....i did try clicking it tho.......
    Very mean!!!! I can't believe I fell for that!

  33. During any interviews I do in the future, I'll make sure I have a USPlabs t-shirt to wear! That reminds me, you guys should consider making a gym bag for inner circle members...



    I would make a new smiley face, but no camera anymore...

  34. Quote Originally Posted by lbarber View Post
    During any interviews I do in the future, I'll make sure I have a USPlabs t-shirt to wear! That reminds me, you guys should consider making a gym bag for inner circle members...

    yea i like the idea of a gym bag

  35. when can we get the new stuff jacob? very nice looking packaging

  36. There was a very long evening of various hazing rituals involved in my inception into the SC; only to be told amidst hysterical laughter afterwards that most of it, although in no way required, sure was amusing to behold.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  37. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    All OG-SC members please read this thread..

    ALL USPLabs Reps--Pleaser Read--if you want more testosterone

    I am recruiting you F*ckers

  38. have a done enough to warrant consideration for the snuggle club?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  39. Ha... the Cissus buy 4 get 1, and Camph buy 4 get 1 sale... at SICK low prices.

    That was my first intro to USPLabs, and has all been down hill from there.

    I wait 2 months for those supplements after ordering them. Because I was in Germany at an APO, and it wouldnt get to me. Jacob hooked me up though... with a zip lock bag of the interesting sweet smelling bag of the all new PowerFULL.

    Good times, good times.

    Now I have a plenty AP from the sales at nutra when they first came out at like $25. Glad I scooped them up then!!!!!!!

    I did order the TNA, but the same shipment crap happened, so missed out on that one all together.

    Looking forward to recreate... I am a fat a$$ right now, and need to shape up for Party Cove come memorial day dammit!!!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-21-2013, 05:48 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 10:13 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 02:45 PM
  4. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 01:01 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 01:57 PM
Log in
Log in