Sexual Aid-Diverse Testers Needed!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys,

We have been cultivating and alpha testing a new herbal sexual aid recently which we feel has some potential. This is a sexual aid in both the ability, and drive sense, so we definitely feel there is a huge market for something like this on the market. Herbal profile, low-side-effects, high efficacy. But, obviously, we need some testers. So, we would like 10 testers of a wide age range to run a complete log on our product. Requirements:

a) Must update at least once every three days
b) Must complete the entire log
c) Must apply with stats

Aside from that, because this isn't necessarily a 'training' supp, a dietary/training breakdown isn't need. We will be selecting from a wide-range of applicants, so everybody please feel free to apply.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
what kind of stats are you looking for this kind of testing ? ? eyaculation volume size ? ? penis grith? lenght ?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Age, weight, health history.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am down:

Weight: 195
Health History: No medical conditions.

Guys,

We have been cultivating and alpha testing a new herbal sexual aid recently which we feel has some potential. This is a sexual aid in both the ability, and drive sense, so we definitely feel there is a huge market for something like this on the market. Herbal profile, low-side-effects, high efficacy. But, obviously, we need some testers. So, we would like 10 testers of a wide age range to run a complete log on our product. Requirements:

a) Must update at least once every three days
b) Must complete the entire log
c) Must apply with stats

Aside from that, because this isn't necessarily a 'training' supp, a dietary/training breakdown isn't need. We will be selecting from a wide-range of applicants, so everybody please feel free to apply.

We theorize the "drive" comes from an increase in Testosterone. We hope so it is a muscle building supplement aswell, we hope.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
age 33,
weight 245
medical condition-healthy as a horse

Also during the log you must be clean of all natural or synthetic hormonal supplements.

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
I'm down. age-45,weight-180,great health,not on cycle.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm willing!!

weight: 170
Health: clean
Current Supps: absolutely none for the last 2 months (newborn son came)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys, testers were chosen last Saturday. Maybe next time!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I'm game!

Age - 74
height - 4'11
weight - 315 (AM post dump)
supps - just an oxygen tank

I would be perfect for this; I may not be able to get out of my electric scooter but I am sure to get some of these nurses to climb aboard!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it's for crazy people that like to breed often and those that don't.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I first saw this thread, and saw it was from mullet, I wondered what sort of diverse testers he was looking for. people with Homopuppetphilia, Wookieephilia, or what. I realize now what the answer is looking at who applied ;)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I first saw this thread, and saw it was from mullet, I wondered what sort of diverse testers he was looking for. people with Homopuppetphilia, Wookieephilia, or what. I realize now what the answer is looking at who applied ;)
duh.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Midgets, the infirm and obese need apply. All else were Jacob's picks.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't do sexy time but if it increases test levels which in turn gets me bigger I am down for something like that to test out foya.