Pmiller On Pslin

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Background
I am starting to log off USP Labs products. I have used Anabolic Pump in the past with great results, and now i am ready to try there other products. With the Anabolic Pump I only recieved the pump feeling once in a while, but i could feel an increase in body temp and it kept fat gain extremely low while putting on 60 pounds of body weight. As for training I do big movements like squats deads snatch etc in the beggining of my workout then do more isolated stuff as the session carries on. The products i will be running are:
Powerful
A.P
Super Cissus Rx
P-Slin
I have been doing everything but the Pslin for about a week and a half now, and I have noticed better sleep from the Powerfull and my ankles, which are messed up due to having a real bad club foot all my life, don't seem to be bothering me as much after working all day, guessing from the SC.

I will log everyday that i have a workout with the Pslin, which will be 4-5 times a week. those days will have a supp protocol as such

Wake Up- 1 Super Cissus 1 AP
Breakfast 15 minutes Later

Pre-workout-- 1 Pslin
15 minute later Ground Oats and ON 100 Whey

1 hour after PSlin-- 1 Powerful, 1 Super Cissus

Post Workout- 1 Ap

Bed- 1 Powerful, 1 Supercissus

Non workout days i will be dosing the same minus the Pslin so all together 2 powerfull 2 AP and 3 SuperCissus.

Measurements
Weight- 215
BF-- 10% caliper reading
height- 5'10
Flexed Bicep-- 17.25

Attachments

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Day 1
I took the PSlin at 5:40pm and ate 70 grams of carbs and 24 grams of whey at 5:55. Workout began a little before 7:00pm

Energy
I was feeling a little burned out from doing a paper for school all day but after a couple warm up sets i started feeling pretty good. It was weird though as the workout went on I just kept getting more energy. I honestly had more energy and intensity at the end of my workout than at the beginning.

Strength and Pump
Strength was up a little yesterday, nothing unbeliavable just a real good workout. As you will see my workouts aren't the best for pumps but my chest felt real big by the middle of the workout and the rest of my body also felt a little swolen. Like i said before Anabolic Pump never really gave me that pump feeling, but the Pslin def gave me a pump, it was different than an NO type pump to which i think feels more like a cramp than anything.

Workout
A. Bench Press-- 135x10 225x10 (455x10sec hold) 405x1 375x4 355x4 335x5 315x8
B1. Weighted Dips-- 110x10 110x10 110x20 (Felt Pump Now)
B2. Pull Overs-- 110x8 110x8 110x7
C. Incline Hammer Press (5.0.1 Tempo)-- 270x8 270x8 270x8
D. Machine Flies-- 4 sets of 25 just for the stretch
Normally would do some shoulders or something with chest but Gym closed at 8.... Oh Well.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff i look forward to reading your log :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout 2
Took 1 pslin 15 minutes before 70 grams waxy maize and 25 grams whey protein. I used the Waxy Maize because i was at a friends house and he had a big tub of it. Personally i prefer ground oats and i will be using that 99% of the time. Work out was exactly and hour after the shake.

Energy
Today was a leg day so needless to say i needed some fuel. Again i had energy throughout my whole workout and easily could have went another hour. Feeling a little tired now though which is about 30 minutes after my workout.

Strength and Pump
I hit my knee real hard on my car door as i was walking into the gym so that killed my going heavy on squats plan. I felt pretty solid otherwise, nothing really up in the strength department though. Pump on the other hand got real intense. I actually stopped my third exercise, leg presses because of the pump. i even got a pump in my shoulders just from doing front squats. i am not saying this was all from the PSlin, the waxy maize helped i am sure, but damn it was a harsh pump.

Workout
A. Dead Lifts-- 225x8 315x5 405x3 405x3 405x3
B. Front Squats (w/ Bands)-- 225x8 225x7 225x8 (knee was killing me)
C. Leg Press-- 450x12 450x12 450x8 (pump got crazy)
D1. Lat Raise-- 40'sx10 40's10 45'sx8
D2. Standing Military Press- 135x12 135x12 135x12
E. Finished with calf raises and ab stuff.

Other
Real gassy today during the workout, probably from the WMS but my dead lifts were getting comical due to this. After my morning AP and breakfast which was a sweet tater and protein shake i got a real full feeling in my muscles. Maybe the AP and the Pslin will have some cummulative effects on the pump feeling. Also i am damn thirsty today even though i have been drinking water like a fish.

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout 3

Energy

Real nice for workout, but energy overall has been elevated the past few days. Enjoying this aspect.

Strenght and Pump
Nothing notable other than just a good workout, Pump got nice towards the end of the workout. Not really like a normal NO pump but more of like a tighening feeling.

Workout
Pull Downs-- Warm Ups 150x10 160x10 170x10
Pull-Ups-- +45x8 +45x9 +70x5 +70x5 bwx15
Isolateral Pull downs-- 3x10@270
Isolateral High Row-- 3x12@180
Bent Row-- 3x12@225
Finished with some chins and got a wicked bicep pump but it faded to that fullness feeling quickly.

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-Slin for the win.

Look mom, I rhyme!

Workout 3

Energy

Real nice for workout, but energy overall has been elevated the past few days. Enjoying this aspect.

Strenght and Pump
Nothing notable other than just a good workout, Pump got nice towards the end of the workout. Not really like a normal NO pump but more of like a tighening feeling.
Got to love the statement "energy overlall has been elevated the past few days" from someone comming of a hormonal cycle!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Got love the statement "energy overlall has been elevated the past few days" from someone comming of a hormonal cycle!
Yeah certainly was not expecting that what so ever. Big Ups to the USPLabs products.:box:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout 4
Energy
-- Got very little sleep last night due to school work, only about 3 hours. I decided to throw a stim in the mix today. it was just a generic weight loss pill that has 200mg caffeine, 25mg synepherine, and some some green tea. Any ways i dosed it half an hour after taking my preworkout shake and in about twenty minutes i was defiantly awake and ready to go. Still feeling alright a few hours later but i am probably going to crash soon.

Strength and Pump
I was typing today before i left for the gym and i think i got a pump in my hands, very odd but cool none the less. during the workout itself i only got a little pump but strength was very solid. Got a PR today so i am pretty happy.

Workout
A.Cleans-- 135x10 205x3 205x3 205x3 225x1 235x1
B.Snatches--3x6@155
C.Dead Lifts- 3x10@315
D.Leg Press-- 4x10@450+sled weight
E.Rack Pulls-- 2x3@495 405x5
F.BB Shrugs-- 3x10@315 2x15@225

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout 5
Dosed the pslin, 15 minutes later 80 carbs from oats, 24 protein from whey. 1 hour later two powerful and 1 cissus.

Energy
No fatigue in my muscles today what so ever, my first lifts were as intense and strong as my final reps.

Strength and Pump
Pump was very intense today, strength also feels good. I am training for a power lifting competition in a few months, and if things keep going well i defiantly will use pslin and the other USP products all the way through because in just one week i am already getting results.

Workout
A. Bench Press- 225x15 465x10 second isometric. 415x1 (missed attempt but only by a hair, i will get in next week) 395x1+1 neg
375x3 315x8 225x12(with resistance bands)

B.DB pullover- 3x10@110 Chest got a tight feeling so i just did light flies to get some blood going, don't want to tear anything
C. Shrugs- 4x12 @250
D. reverse curls- 4X10@85 Slow negatives
E. EZ bar Curls-- 3x7-8 @135

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout 6
Everyday since i started this product stack I have been getting great sleep, and my overall well being has seemed better, the past two days i noticed i am looking leaner, today i put on a pair of pants that weren't sweet pants and i noticed they were a little lose in the waste. (pretty sad i have been wearing sweat pants for about a week.:think:)
Weight- 212
BF- just under 10% drop from last week
Bicep- 17.25

Strength and Pump
Consistent with past days. pump and muscle fullness seemed to be getting better with each use. I am going to try upping my carbs a bit though because i have gotten a slight hypo feeling the last couple days at the beginning of my workout.

Workout
A.Front Squats (with Bands)- 225x10 275x3 275x5 275x4 225x8 135x10
B.Dead Lifts- 315x8 405x3 405x2 405x2
C.Sumo Deads- 225x12 225x12 225x12
D.1 Leg Press- 3x10 per leg 110+sled weight
X-band walks, Band step Downs, Calf Stuff to finish.

I am convinced USPLabs makes quality products that do exactly what they say, i have yet to be let down by any one of their products. I can not wait to see how this keeps progressing.

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Great stuff. Keep keepin us updated. :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Jeeze your a strong guy look at that bench! I look forward to seeing your progress!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout 7
Today was the first time i ate a meal compared to drinking a shake, did not get as intense a pump, but i am not going to jump to any conclusions. Maybe the USP guys can comment on whether it is just as effective to eat a cup of oats a banana and whey compared to making a shake out of it all.

Strength and Pump
Well i was really happy in the strength dept. today, the pump was also good, just not the most intense i have felt so far, still about an 8 out of 10 though.

Workout
A.Pull Downs- 4x10@170 (just a warm up)
B.Wide Grip Pull Ups- 5x5@bodyweight +60 -new personal best
C.Underhand Cable Rows- 150x10 180x7 200x5 160x10 190x6
D.Straight Arm Pullovers- 3x12@155
E.Bent Rows- 4x10@235
F.EZ bar Curls- 8x3@135

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Workout 7
Today was the first time i ate a meal compared to drinking a shake, did not get as intense a pump, but i am not going to jump to any conclusions. Maybe the USP guys can comment on whether it is just as effective to eat a cup of oats a banana and whey compared to making a shake out of it all.

Strength and Pump
Well i was really happy in the strength dept. today, the pump was also good, just not the most intense i have felt so far, still about an 8 out of 10 though.

Workout
A.Pull Downs- 4x10@170 (just a warm up)
B.Wide Grip Pull Ups- 5x5@bodyweight +60 -new personal best
C.Underhand Cable Rows- 150x10 180x7 200x5 160x10 190x6
D.Straight Arm Pullovers- 3x12@155
E.Bent Rows- 4x10@235
F.EZ bar Curls- 8x3@135

I myself have not noticed a difference whether i'm eating whole oats and protein or a meal replacement like lean mass matrix which already has ground oats in it, i still get the same muscle fullness.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chaps, much appreciated.

. Maybe the USP guys can comment on whether it is just as effective to eat a cup of oats a banana and whey compared to making a shake out of

I eat a cup of oats and whey blended 1.5 hours before workouts. The more food you eat the longer you should wait to workout.

If you do not eat enouph carbs with PSlin, you will not get a pump. With AP, I can get a pump with 30 grams. Pslin demands much more glucose.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I eat a cup of oats and whey blended 1.5 hours before workouts. The more food you eat the longer you should wait to workout.

If you do not eat enouph carbs with PSlin, you will not get a pump. With AP, I can get a pump with 30 grams. Pslin demands much more glucose.
Well darn i guess i am going to have to force down more carbs...:woohoo:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

I have also noticed this with P-slin and AP, i get pumped from 40g's with AP but i need 60-80g's with P-slin.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Have you considered upping your PowerFull dosage? 2-3 before bed along with 2 pre-workout is grrrrrrrreat.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Have you considered upping your PowerFull dosage? 2-3 before bed along with 2 pre-workout is grrrrrrrreat.
i will give the two preworkout a try, but i have been doing two pre bed for 4-5 days now.the sleep quality is great, and i am getting some crazy dreams at night, like man i dreamed i got a lifetime supply of USP stuff the other night, i thought i stopped having wet dreams years ago . :think:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
i will give the two preworkout a try, but i have been doing two pre bed for 4-5 days now.the sleep quality is great, and i am getting some crazy dreams at night, like man i dreamed i got a lifetime supply of USP stuff the other night, i thought i stopped having wet dreams years ago . :think:
Haha, yeah; I get crazy dreams every night. Sometimes they are so good I don't wanna wake up and keep slappin the snooze. Bad BP, bad. :(

nsr54

nsr54

Awards
Background
With the Anabolic Pump I only recieved the pump feeling once in a while, but i could feel an increase in body temp and it kept fat gain extremely low while putting on 60 pounds of body weight.
60lbs from ONLY anabolic pump? sorry this just caught my eye.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
60lbs from ONLY anabolic pump? sorry this just caught my eye.
My diet was tight and i busted ass in the gym, but the AP was my only supp outside of whey multi.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout 8
Again today had 1 cup oats 1 scoop protein and a banana. I worked out an 1:15 minutes after this meal.

Strength and Pump
I did an easy day today just because i am pretty sore/ beat up. I managed to get a PR best set for my cleans though and had a nice full, tight feeling throughout the workout. Very vascular today also which is always a good ego booster.:bb2:

Workout
A. Snatch- 3x5@135
B. Clean- 135x8 205x3 205x3 205x4 225x1
C. Jump Shrugs- 3x10@225
D. Dead Lift- 4x5@345
E. Leg Press- 4x12
F. Shrugs- 3x15

After cleans i was mentally shot but strength felt good throughout.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout 9
Took Pslin first thing this morning and worked out about a hour and a half after that. My meal was Oats and whey with a little milk and cinnamon. Anyways

Strength and Pump
Numbers on lifts are improving as is the fullness feeling. I just flat out felt and looked big today, it was great. Good pump throughout workout, seems to really boost recovery between sets.

Workout
A. Chest Supp Row- 5x5@ 205
B. Pullups- 4x8@used resistance bands today not weight. Awsome lat pump from this
C1. Cable Row- 2x12@225
C2. V-grip Pulldown- 2x12@180
D. Bent DB Rows- 3x8@110's
E.Curls- 5 set wave loading.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout 10
Took the Pslin first thing in the morning again. Had a banana, Whey, and a size on sample i had got yesterday and just a little bit of oats to get enough carbs. Energy was great before the workout but i went a little hypo towards the end of the workout so i cut it a little short.

Strength and Pump
Strength was better then expecting, Pump was also nice, today i tracked how much water i drank, i went through about 32 ounces for a hour long workout. Tomorrow i am going to try getting more in to see if the pump is a more pronounced.

Workout
A. Seated Military Press- 5x5@205 (Bar to neck)
B. Decline Press- 4x10@315
C. Dips- 4x12@ BW+150
D1. Blast Strap Push Ups- 4xfailure
D2. Blast Strap Reverse Flies- 4x10
E. Blast Strap Fallouts- 4x10

Just a little side note make sure you check out http://www.usplabsdirect.com and join the inner circle. Support a solid company.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Great log so far Pmiller.

So far how would you rate the effectiveness of Pslin?

I will be starting my log in a week or two. (been freekin busy lately)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout 11
Today i ate 1 cup of oats along with a tsp of honey and some whey. I ground up to oats pretty fine and hit the gym about 1:15 after eating.
I weighed myself today, 213, which is down a couple pounds but my bodyfat is also closer to 9 right now and my strength is still going up. I am going to up my overall calories a bit.
Strength and Pump
Squatting actually felt great today. Muscles felt real full and solid throughout the workout, and by the end i had such a pump going that it was hard to walk up a little ramp. (i slipped on some ice in the parking lot and busted my ass and it was really hard to get up lol)
Workout
A. Front Squats- 5x5@225 came on rep short on last set
B. Sumo Deads- 3x8@315
C. Unilateral Leg Press- 4x10@140+sled
D. Hyperextension- 3x12 W/ bands for resistance
E. Calf Raises- 4x25@150

The Pslin so far has been very effective. I rarely get anything close to a pump in the gym but when i take the Pslin i just feel huge. Body fat is going down a little and workout endurance is great. I have seen no diminishing effects so far. Can't wait to see what USP has in the future.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout 12
Ate a cup of oats banana and whey today. Worked out 1:15 later

Strength and Pump
Endurance and recovery between sets is amazing. I literally have the same amount of strength for every rep of every set. Pump was also real solid today. I actually had to take a break towards the end a stretch a little because the pump was so strong.

Workout
A. Pull Downs- 3x10@180
B. Pull Ups- 5 cluster sets 5 reps with bands+45 then ~10 with just bands
C. Bent Rows- 5x5@275
D. Cable Rows- Drop Sets 3x10@10 W/ 200 10 W/ 100
E. Chest Supported Rows- 3x15@135

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout 13
1 cup of oats, 1 dannon light yogurt, and 1 scoop whey today. Worked out 1.30 later.

Strength and Pump
today i was short on time, only had 50 minutes to get into the gym workout and leave. I choose my exercises and just started going with minimal rest inbetween sets. Well 27 minutes later the workout was done so i ended killing time in the cardio room. Its amazing how fast recovery is with the USP stack. Felt fresh for every set with about 30 sec rests.

Workout
Warmup with snatches
A. Cleans- 3x3@210 singles with 225 and 235
B. Stiff Leg Dead Lifts- 3x12@275
C. Hack Squat- 4x12@250
D. Shrugs- 2x20@245
E. Leg Extension- Drop set 225x10 125x20 50x30
Finished with high incline treadmill for ten minutes.

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Just a suggestion: (not that you need one, your doing awesome, lol)

Try upping the PowerFull to 2 preworkout and see how you feel. Two vs one made a HUGE difference for me.

Just a suggestion: (not that you need one, your doing awesome, lol)

Try upping the PowerFull to 2 preworkout and see how you feel. Two vs one made a HUGE difference for me.
Yea 2 or even 3 pre workout is the best..

I like

3 pre workout
2 before bed

off days
2 1 hour first meal
2 before bed

saturday and sunday off.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey pmiller.... i dunno how it worked for others, but i found i liked 1 cup oats (60g carbs) in skim milk with a banana and 30g of pro and 1 serv of noodles (40g of carbs) an hour and a half before my workout, drink TONS of water throughtout workout (prob bout .5 liters through the 1.5 hours and another 1-1.5 liters during).... had the biggest pumps ive ever had from a non steroidal supplement and some friggin awesome strength..... when i tested it was also right after i had run a cycle and it was like i was back on right after post cycle therapy......

here

Beta Feedback--Thread - USPLabsDirect.com

Edit: dunno what happened to the link so fixed it and then just search thread using thread tools and go advanced and filter the search using my nametag.... sorry kinda complicated.

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout 14
So i learned two things about Pslin today. 1) it helps digest food a lot and 2) It Works fast. Today was the company xmas party so i figured i would take my pslin before eating there and then work out about an hour and a half later. So i chowed down on some not so healthy foods and i honestly felt like someone inflated me with air about 45 minutes later. This is not something i would do often but the pump today was second to none.

Strength and Pump
Like i stated earlier pump was tremendious. I honestly can say i have never felt as pumped as i did today. It wasn't like i would do a set get a quick pump then it would go away, felt gigantic throughout the entire workout. Strength was also up today.

Workout
A. Chest Supp Rows- 5x5 @ 215 (ten pound jump from last week)
B1. Straight Arm Pulldowns- 3x12@150
B2. Pullups- 3x~15
C. Cable Rows- 3x8@225 (drop set after 275x2.5/175x6/100x12)
D. DB Bent Rows- 4x8@90's
E. Iso High Rows- 3x12 (forget weight sorry)
F. Unilateral Standing Concentration Curls- 8x3@75
Walked on a tredmill @ 45` for ten minutes so i didnt feel so bad about the cheat meal today :donut:

Like i stated earlier pump was tremendious. I honestly can say i have never felt as pumped as i did today. It wasn't like i would do a set get a quick pump then it would go away, felt gigantic throughout the entire workout. Strength was also up today.
:pizza::food::head:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice Log and incredible numbers.

Im starting Yellow Gold which does the same thing as Anabolic pump. and After that May consider this

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout 15
Today I took my Pslin and then had a nice oat variety 15 minutes later. I had one packet of Quaker Weight Control Oats, and 1 cup of a mix consisting of whole oats and oat bran. Finally I stirred in a sample packet of cinnamon oatmeal flavored whey, the mixture was oatrageously tasty.

Strength and Pump
Strength is still improving. Pump was very tight in my legs today, and i even had a nice full feel in my upper body just from holding the weights. After lifting I still had enough energy to come home and shovel for the third time today.

Workout
A. Front Squat- 5x5@225 ( I actually got 6 reps on two of the sets)
B. Dead Lifts- 315x10 6x1@405 2x1@465 275x20
C. Jumps*- 4x8
D. Unilateral Leg Press- 3x12@140+Sled
E. Hyper extensions- 3x10
Finished with a leg extension burnout and then ran in the snow for a little bit.

*(Two bands choked around a power rack and then attached to my Belt)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you notice any cushaning effect on your joints from Ap or Pslin?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
do you notice any cushaning effect on your joints from Ap or Pslin?
Not really, I also am taking the Cissus Rx at 2 caps per day and that has really helped out my elbow and ankle. I just make sure i get a good amount of healthy fats in to really lube everything else up. Trust me though if you are thinking about AP and Pslin, you won't be disappointed.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Workout 16
Today I had my Pslin, then i ate a heaping cup of oats, a scoop of whey, a banana, and some sugar free hot chocolate mix. Made for an interesting bowl of oats, :thumbsup:.
Also on a side note for my Powerfull dosing i have switched to two pre workout, and at the gym i am the happiest dude in there. I has great affect on my mood and also on my inter set recovery. The only negative thing i noticed is that i need to take some caffeine with the powerfull otherwise it is hard to get rolling, i more or less want to nap.

Strength and Pump
With my strength I have made about a five pound progression each workout that i am doing a movement, in my book that is awesome progress. Pump today made me feel like i need a bro or mansiere because my chest felt so big. I also noticed that i can better isolate my muscles because if I begin to cheat I feel a pump where i shouldn't, for example i was doing fly's today and i noticed a little bicep pump, once i changed grip I noticed only a chest pump.

Workout​

A. Snatches- 3x6@135 (Warmup)
B. Cleans- 3x3@215
C. Bench Press- 315x6 395x1 3x3@345
D. One Board Press- 2x10@315
E. Hammer Press Machine- 3x12@450 (Machine is easy, but great pump)
F. Pec Dec Flies- 3x12@325
G. Shrugs- 3x10@245 (3 sec hold)​

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Workout 16
Today I had my Pslin, then i ate a heaping cup of oats, a scoop of whey, a banana, and some sugar free hot chocolate mix. Made for an interesting bowl of oats, :thumbsup:.
Also on a side note for my Powerfull dosing i have switched to two pre workout, and at the gym i am the happiest dude in there. I has great affect on my mood and also on my inter set recovery. The only negative thing i noticed is that i need to take some caffeine with the powerfull otherwise it is hard to get rolling, i more or less want to nap.

Strength and Pump
With my strength I have made about a five pound progression each workout that i am doing a movement, in my book that is awesome progress. Pump today made me feel like i need a bro or mansiere because my chest felt so big. I also noticed that i can better isolate my muscles because if I begin to cheat I feel a pump where i shouldn't, for example i was doing fly's today and i noticed a little bicep pump, once i changed grip I noticed only a chest pump.

Workout​

B. Cleans- 3x3@215
i like the centered format PM looks clean :thumbsup:

just got some more pslin, cant wait to start using it again!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pump today made me feel like i need a bro or mansiere because my chest felt so big. I also noticed that i can better isolate my muscles because if I begin to cheat I feel a pump where i shouldn't, for example i was doing fly's today and i noticed a little bicep pump, once i changed grip I noticed only a chest pump.
LOL at the mansiere, i had a chest workout or 2 also were ifelt like my chest had doubled in size although i still easily had a full range of motion, the pump wasnt debilitating whatsoever. pretty cool though your able to discern how well your able to target your muscles due to pump too!

Workout 16

Strength and Pump

Workout​

B. Cleans- 3x3@215
I will send you some adrenaline and bolic it's stacks very nice with PowerFULL pre workout. You can crank it up a notch with some l tryrosine, ALCAR and Green Tea.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I will send you some adrenaline and bolic it's stacks very nice with PowerFULL pre workout. You can crank it up a notch with some l tryrosine, ALCAR and Green Tea.

Nice!