PowerFULL-TNA--Unleash your Testosterone

  1. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    PowerFULL-TNA--Unleash your Testosterone


    PowerFULL/TNA

    --Huge Surge in HGH
    --Increase of LH with PowerFULL AND TNA
    --Weak armotase activity
    --Free T from SHGB
    --Increase libido
    --Independant steroidal saponins

    Try it!


  2. TNA???

    Oh, yeah...



    Very nice, Jacob! Very Nice...

    I'll take two of her! But if I can't have two, I think one would be just fine...

  3. those two combined sound incredible!! Can't wait!
    •   
       

  4. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by lbarber View Post
    TNA???

    Oh, yeah...



    Very nice, Jacob! Very Nice...

    I'll take two of her! But if I can't have two, I think one would be just fine...
    Holly

  5. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Try it!
    And how do we do this?
  6. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Tuesday and exclusive to our inner circle members.

    USPLabs Direct

  7. Hell yea! Can't wait to try this stack. I will keep a log for everyone once I get around to it.

  8. Excellent, I've been saving a bottle of Powerfull just for this occasion.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    PowerFULL/TNA

    --Huge Surge in HGH
    --Increase of LH with PowerFULL AND TNA
    --Weak armotase activity
    --Free T from SHGB
    --Increase libido
    --Independant steroidal saponins

    Try it!
    I cant wait....
    I've ben hungering for this combo a long time.

  10. Looks like I'll be unleashing this force in the fall! Placed an order for one TNA to try out in september with Powerfull, AP, Super Cissus, and Sirplus...

  11. whats the deal with this product? Anyone have a release date????

    TNA.......?

  12. bump for a release date on TNA...........
  13. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Inner Circle members are buying as I type:}

  14. How about for the public? I already have 2 to use.

  15. whats the rec. dosage on both products

  16. Why was dodder seed dropped from this product of its orginal name DNA? I thought this was the best product ever then dropped and put in some trib. to cut costs? I thought DNA was genius! Bring the orginal formula back!! Ill have to see how this new stuff works, but im sure its not gonna be the same. Dodder seed is highly underrated!
  17. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by blazinred View Post
    Why was dodder seed dropped from this product of its orginal name DNA? I thought this was the best product ever then dropped and put in some trib. to cut costs? I thought DNA was genius! Bring the orginal formula back!! Ill have to see how this new stuff works, but im sure its not gonna be the same. Dodder seed is highly underrated!
    Our New tribulus is highly underrated. IF you like DNA better than TNA, I will refund your cash money

  18. thanks for a response to my question

  19. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Our New tribulus is highly underrated. IF you like DNA better than TNA, I will refund your cash money

    I like your confidence, Im starting it as we speak. I wonder if someone , your company included could come out with a bulk type dodder seed extract pill , kind of like powerfull, and TNA, that would < i belive, take off. But it gets no marketing really and its usually underdosed IMO.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 13 Ways to Naturally Boost Your Testosterone Levels
    By lutherblsstt in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 02:31 PM
  2. How to lower your testosterone
    By Jaysannn22 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 08:09 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 12:40 PM
  4. Whats your testosterone level
    By x_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 04:15 PM
  5. How your lifestyle influences your Testosterone levels
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 09:14 AM
Log in
Log in