Inner Circle Sale coming Soon--New PowerFULL and SirPlus

If you are not on the list GET on it! Only if you like discounted producuts before it hits the retail shelves!

GET CONNECTED

Subscribe to our Newsletters

Tick tock goes the USPlabs clock Tick tock the sales will rock

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Can we get a hint on what SirPlus is or did I already miss that..:eek:

Can we get a hint on what SirPlus is or did I already miss that..:eek:
Resveratrol product..

slogan is

Lift Longer Live longer

The supplement of youth

Longevity or Calore Restriction Mimetic
Extremely Potent antioxidant
Extremely Potent Anti-Inflammatory

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
time to get my emails sent to my cellphone so i dont miss this

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
What does this mean? Can you elaborate?
I believe there's research showing that calorie restrictive diets can elongate someone's life-span. If I'm right in my thinking that is what Jacob is referring to when saying "Calorie Restriction Mimetic".

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been like cartman pacing outside the store waiting for the wii to come out.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
..been waiting for SirPLus for a while now...almost placed an order for trans-resveratrol somewhere else..I have a couple days supply left...........

If you are not on the list GET on it! Only if you like discounted producuts before it hits the retail shelves!

GET CONNECTED

Subscribe to our Newsletters

Tick tock goes the USPlabs clock Tick tock the sales will rock

Vegking

Awards
there has been a lot of debate or confusion about the bioavailabity oral resveratrol suppliments. Anyone know the truth about this?

there has been a lot of debate or confusion about the bioavailabity oral resveratrol suppliments. Anyone know the truth about this?
Not a problem at all it acutally times releases it self! We will release an article with it.

gresh

gresh

Awards
PowerFULL and SirPlus are here at last :dance:

It was great to see the paypal option at checkout, I had to go back and add to the order :D

moimeme

Awards
I'm a member of the Inner Circle and have not recieve any
E-mail today yet !? :sad:

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Not a problem at all it acutally times releases it self! We will release an article with it.
I just ordered both of your new products and have a couple questions:

1) How should my wife dose Sirplus?
2) Would she be able to take the new Powerful?
3) What's the count on the new Powerful?

For what it's worth, I think Sirplus is well - priced.

HDeuce7

HDeuce7

Awards
USPLabs does it again...what a great deal on Powerfull and SirPlus for us Inner Circle members...I put in an order for the 5 +1 deal on Powerfull and can't wait until I receive it.

Thanks USPlabs!

I just ordered both of your new products and have a couple questions:

1) How should my wife dose Sirplus?
2) Would she be able to take the new Powerful?
3) What's the count on the new Powerful?

For what it's worth, I think Sirplus is well - priced.
THere is a Trans resveratrol product from biotest costing 34.99. WIth SirPlus, you get more trans resveratrol and with the addition of curcumin. I favor this deal.

1. 1 cap every 4 days
2. 1 cap pre workout and 1 cap before bed
3. 90 plus. The price is the same as old powerFULL but you recieving about 50% more acitves!

USPLabs does it again...what a great deal on Powerfull and SirPlus for us Inner Circle members...I put in an order for the 5 +1 deal on Powerfull and can't wait until I receive it.

Thanks USPlabs!

Thank you sir! PowerFULL hardly disapoints and this new formula is just better!

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
just got mine :woohoo: cant wait to try the new powerfull and sirplus

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
THere is a Trans resveratrol product from biotest costing 34.99. WIth SirPlus, you get more trans resveratrol and with the addition of curcumin. I favor this deal.

1. 1 cap every 4 days
2. 1 cap pre workout and 1 cap before bed
3. 90 plus. The price is the same as old powerFULL but you recieving about 50% more acitves!
Thanks!

raptor2003

Awards
haaha just got some sirplus too

however it's all available to the general public and not just to inner circle, just follow the links from usplabsdirect:bruce1:

haaha just got some sirplus too

however it's all available to the general public and not just to inner circle, just follow the links from usplabsdirect:bruce1:
No there is a secret link only sent by e-mail.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
what is the dosage for sirplus, am i blind or just missing it or what. im trying to figure out my order

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Other than here on AM, where have you guys seen thorough, unbiased logs/reviews on Powerfull? Over at 1fast400 I only saw a couple and they were pretty negative, so I'm a little hesitant to spring for Powerfull. I like to read up as much as possible before taking any supp and since I'm already taking AP, DCP and cAMP, I want to do as much research as possible before spending any more $$$ on supps. Thanks.

raptor2003

Awards
can I dose it pre-bed with a casein shake? since it's going to be a 'fast' when I sleep might as well have it in the system

or preferably empty stomach like powerfull +sirplus timing

still concerned about piperine though

raptor2003

Awards
Other than here on AM, where have you guys seen thorough, unbiased logs/reviews on Powerfull? Over at 1fast400 I only saw a couple and they were pretty negative, so I'm a little hesitant to spring for Powerfull. I like to read up as much as possible before taking any supp and since I'm already taking AP, DCP and cAMP, I want to do as much research as possible before spending any more $$$ on supps. Thanks.
would you say AP and camp worked for you?

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
I'll be adding Surplus to my log pretty soon, and reporting feed back on it. I purchased 3 bottles, and will also be reporting feedback on the new powerfull, too... Although, not right away, probably around may as I want to time it perfectly as I get ready for summer ball, but I have six bottles to eventually chug through, so stay tuned, log will run year round.

P01Shooter

Awards
How do you dose the new Powerfull? I'm looking to pick up the 6.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
The reviews at 1fast400 are a bit of a joke. One guy is saying save money and buy Amp, as if the two were comparable products. Another refers to Tribex which is still over priced tribulus. Another gives it 5 stars for this and 4 for that and totals his rating at 2. Even most of the negative reviews there note quicker recovery and better sleep.

We're talking herbals here too, which means nonresponders and mild effects. Hormones herbals are not. Plus USP is one of the few companies that gives a decent amount of effective doses per bottle and offers bulk alternatives through other sellers, so megadosing is an option at reasonable prices. Don't know anyone else who does that.

What I'd like to know is if SirPlus will ever be sold in bulk powder. :food:

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
The reviews at 1fast400 are a bit of a joke.
I agree with you there - that's why I was wondering if there's anywhere else I can look. I know there a bunch of logs/reviews here but I'd like to do some more reading on other sites (not saying people here are biased or lying, just trying to be smart about it before spending my hard-earned cash).

Also, I want to make sure this stuff isn't going to make me tired all the time. If it was a night-time only supp. that would be fine, but I don't really need to be feeling sleepy all day.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Also, I want to make sure this stuff isn't going to make me tired all the time. If it was a night-time only supp. that would be fine, but I don't really need to be feeling sleepy all day.
Unless you shy away from carbs then you're unlikely to feel tired through the day with it.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull should make you a bit sleepy if you respond to it. I love powerfull, me thinks its great. the sleepy feeling isn't a lazy, droggy feeling, it doesn't affect they way you function throughout the day. Its just a relaxed feeling

bigluke39

Awards
Have you checked the forums at Bodybuilding.com Forums - Bodybuilding And Fitness Board, and Mind and Muscle Forums (Powered by Invision Power Board) or USPLabsDirect.com - Powered by vBulletin ?

I agree with you there - that's why I was wondering if there's anywhere else I can look. I know there a bunch of logs/reviews here but I'd like to do some more reading on other sites (not saying people here are biased or lying, just trying to be smart about it before spending my hard-earned cash).

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established

Check out the Powerfull FAQs at usplabsdirect.com, there are tons of testimonials there.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Which is a good thing to do in my opinion. I would try the other well known message boards for starters. One-off reviews I'd take with a grain of salt, look for specific logs where it was used solo or in a larger stack I'd say. Someone doing a log in my experience is usually a better reviewer.

tintinet

Awards
What's in SirPlus?

Tempted to order via the temporarily reduced pricing, but didn't 'cause I couldn't find any info on exactly what (i.e. amounts, sources, purity) was in it. Anyone know? Tanx!

bigluke39

Awards
I waited and debated about the SirPlus for 24 hours, and the 48 hours sale went away extremely early. (Like 20-25 hours early.) What gives? The sale was supposed to last all of Tuesday, and Wednesday, well at 6:45AM Wednesday morning, it was gone.:duel:

Tempted to order via the temporarily reduced pricing, but didn't 'cause I couldn't find any info on exactly what (i.e. amounts, sources, purity) was in it. Anyone know? Tanx!