Inner Circle Sale coming Soon--New PowerFULL and SirPlus

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote View Post
    Unless you shy away from carbs then you're unlikely to feel tired through the day with it.
    Being that I'm on AP, I don't really have a choice but to eat carbs, do I?izza:

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.39%

Powerfull should make you a bit sleepy if you respond to it. I love powerfull, me thinks its great. the sleepy feeling isn't a lazy, droggy feeling, it doesn't affect they way you function throughout the day. Its just a relaxed feeling
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.56%

Have you checked the forums at Bodybuilding.com Forums - Bodybuilding And Fitness Board, and Mind and Muscle Forums (Powered by Invision Power Board) or USPLabsDirect.com - Powered by vBulletin ?

Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    I agree with you there - that's why I was wondering if there's anywhere else I can look. I know there a bunch of logs/reviews here but I'd like to do some more reading on other sites (not saying people here are biased or lying, just trying to be smart about it before spending my hard-earned cash).

Also, I want to make sure this stuff isn't going to make me tired all the time. If it was a night-time only supp. that would be fine, but I don't really need to be feeling sleepy all day.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.15%

I agree with you there - that's why I was wondering if there's anywhere else I can look. I know there a bunch of logs/reviews here but I'd like to do some more reading on other sites (not saying people here are biased or lying, just trying to be smart about it before spending my hard-earned cash).

Also, I want to make sure this stuff isn't going to make me tired all the time. If it was a night-time only supp. that would be fine, but I don't really need to be feeling sleepy all day.
    Check out the Powerfull FAQs at usplabsdirect.com, there are tons of testimonials there.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Which is a good thing to do in my opinion. I would try the other well known message boards for starters. One-off reviews I'd take with a grain of salt, look for specific logs where it was used solo or in a larger stack I'd say. Someone doing a log in my experience is usually a better reviewer.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.9%

Quote Originally Posted by P01Shooter View Post
    How do you dose the new Powerfull? I'm looking to pick up the 6.
    Perhaps I haven't seen it but what would the dosing be for a 210 # guy?
  7. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by P01Shooter View Post
    Perhaps I haven't seen it but what would the dosing be for a 210 # guy?
    between 3-6 caps..anything over 6 caps is overkill.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.21%

What's in SirPlus?

Tempted to order via the temporarily reduced pricing, but didn't 'cause I couldn't find any info on exactly what (i.e. amounts, sources, purity) was in it. Anyone know? Tanx!
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.56%

I waited and debated about the SirPlus for 24 hours, and the 48 hours sale went away extremely early. (Like 20-25 hours early.) What gives? The sale was supposed to last all of Tuesday, and Wednesday, well at 6:45AM Wednesday morning, it was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by tintinet View Post
    Tempted to order via the temporarily reduced pricing, but didn't 'cause I couldn't find any info on exactly what (i.e. amounts, sources, purity) was in it. Anyone know? Tanx!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.06%

I can't be sure but it probably sold out.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.21%

OK. So, my question remains: what's in SirPlus, specifically?
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.39%

Quote Originally Posted by tintinet View Post
    OK. So, my question remains: what's in SirPlus, specifically?
    I couldn't find specific amounts on the product, but knowing USP you're getting a better than average dose, and total number of doses, at a good price.

Now, back to my question: Is it possible SirPlus would ever be sold in bulk through Genera?
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.99%

mass props to USP.......just placed my order, great deal and great products.....can hardly wait till the stuff gets here...thx again
  14. Guest

SirPlus per cap gives

480mgs 95% curcuminoids
    100mgs of Trans Resveratrol
    20mgs piperine
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.39%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    SirPlus per cap gives

480mgs 95% curcuminoids
    100mgs of Trans Resveratrol
    20mgs piperine
    Be available in bulk ever you think?

16. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    Be available in bulk ever you think?

I may be wrong, but I don't think it would not be as effective in bulk. I'm guessing that the curcuminoids are there to buffer the Trans Reservatrol from oxidation.
  17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.39%

Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    I may be wrong, but I don't think it would not be as effective in bulk. I'm guessing that the curcuminoids are there to buffer the Trans Reservatrol from oxidation.
    I thought the claim was oxidation wasn't a big problem with the extract vs pure transresveratrol? Have to read the write up again.
  18. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%

The curcuminoids have been found to have a number of antioxidant activities, including scavenging of such reactive oxygen species as superoxide anions and hydrogen peroxide, inhibition of lipid peroxidation and inhibition of the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein (LDL). The reduced derivative of curcumin, tetrahydrocurcumin, has been found to have even stronger antioxidant activity. Tetrahydrocurcumin may be formed from curcumin following ingestion; however, this is unclear.

The possible anticarcinogenic activity of curcumin and the other curcuminoids may be accounted for by a few mechanisms. These include inhibition of angiogenesis, upregulation of apoptosis, interference with certain signal transduction pathways that are critical for cell growth and proliferation, inhibition of colonic mucosa cyclooxygenase (COX) and lipoxygenase (LOX) activities and inhibition of farnesyl protein transferase. In addition to its possible activity in preventing malignant transformation and inhibiting tumor growth, curcumin may have antimetastatic potential, as well. In this regard, curcumin has been found to inhibit matrix metalloproteinase-9 in a human hepatocellular carcinoma cell line. The possible anticarcinogenic activity of the curcuminoids may be attributed, at least in part, to their ability to inhibit activation of the transcription factors NF-KappaB and AP-1. Curcuminoids have also been found to target the fibroblast growth factor-2 (FGF-2) angiogenic signaling pathway and inhibit expression of gelatinase B in the angiogenic process.

In the final analysis, the curcuminoids' antioxidant activity may underlie many of the above mechanisms. Reactive oxygen species (ROS) can activate AP-1 and NF-KappaB. Further, FGF-2 induces AP-1 activation via ROS produced through NADPH oxidase. The curcuminoids, acting as antioxidants, may interfere with the ability of FGF-2 to stimulate AP-1, and they may generally inhibit the activation of NF-KappaB and AP-1.

The possible anti-inflammatory activity of the curcuminoids may also be accounted for by several mechanisms, including inhibition of COX and LOX, reduction of the release of ROS by stimulated neutrophils, inhibition of AP-1 and NF-KappaB, and inhibition of the activation of the pro-inflammatory cytokines TNF (tumor necrosis factor) -alpha and IL (interleukin)-1 beta.

Curcumin has modest anti HIV-1 activity. It has been found to inhibit HIV-1 and HIV-2 proteases, HIV-1 LTR (long terminal repeat)-directed gene expression, Tat-mediated transactivation of HIV-1-LTR and HIV-1 integrase. All of these actions have been demonstrated in vitro. There is no evidence that curcumin or the other curcuminoids significantly inhibit the replication of HIV-1 in vivo. The mechanism of the possible hypocholesterolemic effect of the curcuminoids is unclear.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.69%

Quote Originally Posted by bigluke39 View Post
    I waited and debated about the SirPlus for 24 hours, and the 48 hours sale went away extremely early. (Like 20-25 hours early.) What gives? The sale was supposed to last all of Tuesday, and Wednesday, well at 6:45AM Wednesday morning, it was gone.
    arrrhh just source the contents of sirplus from BAC. I just noticed that from BAC they have the raws..plus much cheaper too
  20. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003 View Post
    arrrhh just source the contents of sirplus from BAC. I just noticed that from BAC they have the raws..plus much cheaper too
    $12 dollars resveratrol
    $9.00 curcumin
    $5.00 bioperine

26 dollars

USPLabs 29.99 and soon we will have a buy 3 get 1 free.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.54%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    $12 dollars resveratrol
    $9.00 curcumin
    $5.00 bioperine

26 dollars

USPLabs 29.99 and soon we will have a buy 3 get 1 free.
    It's listed at 44.95 on the site. I was going to try at $29.99 but decided to wait. It was only up for 24 hours or less at the reduced price. I know $15 isn't a big deal but...
  22. Superman
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.45%

When is the sirplus shipping out?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Coming Soon: New Clearshot - 8oz...25% more potent!
    By rampage jackson in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 08:53 AM
  2. Any March Sales Coming Soon?
    By ViperKing666 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 09:54 PM
  3. Replies: 490
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 12:46 PM
  4. Core ZAP sale coming soon to a PLANET near you!
    By CoreDoug in forum Core Nutritionals
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 09:27 AM