New PowerFULL

1. New PowerFULL

Any details to offer on this new PowerFULL? Just a stronger concentration of the same product, or a new formula?

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane
    Any details to offer on this new PowerFULL? Just a stronger concentration of the same product, or a new formula?

Stronger..1 caps equals about 2 1/2 caps of old formula! I in nasty negotiations.

3. Interesting...... I'll speak for everyone and say we are excited to hear how this one comes out.
    •   

4. more Powerfull Powerfull!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane
    Interesting...... I'll speak for everyone and say we are excited to hear how this one comes out.
    DONíT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!! jk

Really excited about this new extraction. Wheeeee~!!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Stronger..1 caps equals about 2 1/2 caps of old formula!

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    I in nasty negotiations.
  7. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane
    Interesting...... I'll speak for everyone and say we are excited to hear how this one comes out.

Works well but I am biased!

8. so this just means that you have to take less for the same effect? So instead of 6-9 per day it will be like 3-4???

9. Hey Jacob, are there any new ingredients, or just a better extract of the same?

10. Everyone please pray to Santa that this works out.

11. Sounds awesome. I love P'full - but taking 9 to 10 caps gets annoying...

(The bulk idea was awesome though - haven't tried it yet.)
  12. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Omega
    so this just means that you have to take less for the same effect? So instead of 6-9 per day it will be like 3-4???
    Well yes and no, we concentrated the bulk herb down to the highest concentrations so sapogenins and dopamine agonists to exert adaptagenic, prolactin lowering, testosterone elevating, lactic acid buffering effects and mind muscle connection.

Yes less capsules will blow away the current formula..

13. just my luck, I just ordered 2 bottles of the old formula...oh well....its still good stuff

14. So 5 caps of the new stuff will be equal to 12 caps of the old formula

15. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Omega
    just my luck, I just ordered 2 bottles of the old formula...oh well....its still good stuff

Alpha, where did you find powerfull caps? I have only been able to find the bulk which great stuff.
  16. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Omega
    just my luck, I just ordered 2 bottles of the old formula...oh well....its still good stuff

Not only that but its at a good price...still a great product. We just always improve at USPlabs.

17. Did you guys discontinue Powerfull until the new line comes out?

Both NutraPlanet and Planetary Nutrition show Powerfull as "Unavailable" or "Out of Stock".

18. Did you guys discontinue Powerfull until the new line comes out?
    Yes no more caps until the new version, NP may have some of the bulk powder left.

19. Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEPALADIN
    Yes no more caps until the new version, NP may have some of the bulk powder left.
    it's all gone!

20. When is the new Powerfull gonna be out???

21. I have been on the new powerful for about 5 days now and I can tell you I am walking boner lol. I do not know the anabolic effects of this yet but I will tell you it is great in the libido/erection department

22. Quote Originally Posted by dam225
    I have been on the new powerful for about 5 days now and I can tell you I am walking boner lol. I do not know the anabolic effects of this yet but I will tell you it is great in the libido/erection department
    well, that's good to know if you got a lady. give us some feedback if you notice anything anabolic please
  23. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dam225
    I have been on the new powerful for about 5 days now and I can tell you I am walking boner lol. I do not know the anabolic effects of this yet but I will tell you it is great in the libido/erection department
    He is on AP which dominates in that department, but he should notice increase in endurance, better cordination, better deeper anabolic sleep, deeper mind muscle connection, lactic acid buffering effect, along with all the positive sexual sides..

I can not wait to give doug the NEW TNA product. He will be hard to beat this year!

24. When is it gonna be available...once again,since this question wasn't answered the first time.
    -grimface-

Similar Forum Threads

1. The New Powerfull
    By AnonyMoose in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 01:33 PM
  2. New AP, New Powerfull, Super cissus Rx Stack
    By nightmarcher in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 06:00 PM
  3. New AP, New Powerfull, Super cissus Rx Stack
    By nightmarcher in forum Supplements