Poll: Red or Gray

Anabolic-Pumpô Logo Options

  1. Anabolic-Pumpô Logo Options


    Red or gray silhouette is the question...
    Attached Images Attached Images   


  2. Not sure I like the design but colour wise I'd go with grey.

  3. I like both,but if I had to choose it would be grey also.
    •   
       


  4. Personally I like the Red format
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  5. I like red more out of those 2 options, but if you go will grey in the back, then you should probably change the color of "anabolic" to a different color, maybe red, so everything stands out more.

  6. Gray is is my pick.

  7. im with gray on this one. I would say red but the red just doesnt look like its in the right place. maybe the anabolic red would look better. play around with the colors im sure you can come up with more than just 2 options.

  8. What color are the caps going to be?

  9. I hope they are clear, I have it in clear caps and they almost glow

  10. I'd vote for red also.

    Caps? Dammit I'm out of the loop here. I'll be trying to catch up boys. BTW, I know I just posted it today but could somebody check out my little question on my YG log when they get the chance.

    THanks :-)

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wideguy
    I'd vote for red also.

    Caps? Dammit I'm out of the loop here. I'll be trying to catch up boys. BTW, I know I just posted it today but could somebody check out my little question on my YG log when they get the chance.

    THanks :-)

    Dont worry...I caped my YG with my own caps so your not out of the loop

  12. I like the grey one but the yellow word would look 100x better red

  13. I vote grey..the red pulls my eye away from the name.

  14. I'd go with the grey.

  15. I vote Grey

  16. Gray looks dope.

  17. I'll jump on the Gray wagon too.

  18. Grey is the way.

  19. grizzy grey fo shizzle

  20. grey. looks like the better of the two.

  21. i thought for sure that red would be winning.

  22. It could come in a black garbage bag for all i care just give me some damn it! lol

  23. i hope u don't mind, i had a quick play with the logo, the images were very low res so i couldn't do as much as i would have liked and they look real rough, i'm a graphic designer and i just couldn't help myself



    or


  24. I voted gray but I mean b_unit's version with the yellow glow

  25. that yellow glowing one looks pretty nice. And its fitting, as it was called yellow gold before.
    However, the Red would match the colors of the bottles in the current USPLabs lineup.

  26. the red is just not as eye catching and thats what you want is to catch eyes.

  27. So when can I get a hold of AP? I can't wait.

  28. Is the container clear?

    I like b_units yellow.

  29. I like unit's yellow glowie thing too and i'm sure he could even improve on that if he was working off the lower res versions up top.

  30. I originaly voted for red, but b units gold is better, now add the red fade to anabolic and everything else gold and that would be perfect

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I like unit's yellow glowie thing too and i'm sure he could even improve on that if he was working off the lower res versions up top.
    thanks guys, i believe in usp's products!!

    **removed under good advice** (thanks somewhatgifted)

    go anabolic pump!!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by b unit
    thanks guys, i believe in usp's products!!

    a few rep points wouldn't go a miss if anyone wants to throw some my way

    go anabolic pump!!
    Nice job on the graffix b unit, i like the red until you put the yellow on the grey one. Do not ask for reps, its like the beautiful girl who comes up to the bar and says "buy me a drink". JMO but its kinda trashy.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    Nice job on the graffix b unit, i like the red until you put the yellow on the grey one. Do not ask for reps, its like the beautiful girl who comes up to the bar and says "buy me a drink". JMO but its kinda trashy.
    thanks bro, haven't been around that long on boards so i'm always open to feedback, take care and thanks

  34. Quote Originally Posted by b unit
    i hope u don't mind, i had a quick play with the logo, the images were very low res so i couldn't do as much as i would have liked and they look real rough, i'm a graphic designer and i just couldn't help myself



    or

    The yellow one but maybe with the yellow at the top of the font instead of mid-way, I think.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 11:13 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 01:57 AM
Log in
Log in