Arms - 15.75"
Waist - 33.5"
Legs -24.5"

Post workout measurements:

Chest - 43.5"
Arms - 16"
Waist - 34"
Legs -25"

Workout routine: (45mins per session except for legs that’s a 60mins session)

Monday: Chest/Traps
Tuesday: Legs/lower back
Wednesday: Shoulders
Thursday: biceps/triceps
Friday: OFF
Saturday: Back
Sunday: OFF

I will be capping this stuff for ease of use. 500mg per cap at 3caps a day. One 15mins before for breakfast, one 15mins before preworkout meal and one 15mins before postworkout meal.

Daily Caloric intake: according to Fitday = 3000cals. Use whole foods at 6 meals at day, regard shakes more as a treat and not very often during a week (or longer)

Pictures:

Before Stomach:

Before Back:

Last edited:

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man, let me know if ya need any help along the way.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to order some caps cause holy damn! Maybe I have some caps I can empty out :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, if it wasn't for the fact I felt it worked after the first dose I would of hunted you down and done worse than murder you. I would make you eat a baker's dozen of Yellow Gold :)

Oh, if it wasn't for the fact I felt it worked after the first dose I would of hunted you down and done worse than murder you. I would make you eat a baker's dozen of Yellow Gold :)

Bakers dozen, YUM.....

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now i'm scared. i think USP just got one of them lightbulb thingies again.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
As requested:

Meals:

1 6:20am (1st dose of YG) - 8egg whites, whole wheat sugar free toast,
1-1.2 cups of brocoli (substitute chug of olive oil in place of the toast on some days)

2 9:00am Bowl of brown Rice and huge pieces of chicken breast (tandori style) rice is sometimes substituted for whole wheat breads and bagels

3 11:30-12:00 Same as 2

4 2:00- 3:00(preworkout 2nd dose of YG) same as 2

Hit the Gym at 4:00pm

5 5:00) (postworkout 3rd dose of YG) 8eggs whites, a chug of olive oil, whole wheat sugar free crackers (whole box) or brown rice OR this meal 2 scoops of whey (or egg whites and sucralose and cinnamon), 2 tablespoons of natty peanut butter and 1.5 cups of raw oats all mushed up together ;)

6 (8:00) tub of cottage cheese, if hungry I dip whole wheat crackers until I finish it off

This is what I how I usually eat it does change here and there. And I do have a few healthy snacks in between the meals but nothing is regular or at the same times (Im eating Sauerkraut as I am typing this)

Last edited:
Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
dont call it Yellow Gold call it Yummy Gold!!

Just got the Yellow Gold in. Ok I couldn’t help myself and tasted it as soon as I got in the door. It isn’t THAT bad. I put together most of my own supps and I’ve had a lot worse. I JUST took my 1st dose (sorry I couldn’t help myself) it’s for my postworkout meal. I experimented different ways of taking it. Tried the powder directly on my tougue but I think that would stain my teeth hah. Tried it in cold water that was ok. But the best and easiest and most palatable was in warm/hot water. That made a big part of the taste disappear. I did it as a shot but I didn’t have to wash it down afterwards haha. It tastes kinda like curried aspirin :). I will cap my doses for work but will save my caps and just take it straight since it isnt so bad to me.

Will update more after it has had time to kick in …if it can kick in for me that is

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Omg!!

:dance:

Whats going on? Something that works on me? Im confused! Hah

Anyways, yea I took it postworkout (I just got the stuff) with some eggs and half a loaf of bread covered in olive oil and garlic. I waited 15mins then chowed down. About 20 after it felt like someone was pumping air into all my muscles my chest got hit 1st. After I got used to this I noticed that any muscle group even if just used a little bit swelled up. Example, my traps are swollen from typing this out! I don’t know if this is good, but my lower back swelled up just from walking and standing haha. One side effect I have noticed is that my face feels flushed and warm. That and I’m hungry again. It’s really affecting my traps and entire back a lot. I think all my blood is in my back because I cant get an arm pump.

:dance:

Whats going on? Something that works on me? Im confused! Hah

Anyways, yea I took it postworkout (I just got the stuff) with some eggs and half a loaf of bread covered in olive oil and garlic. I waited 15mins then chowed down. About 20 after it felt like someone was pumping air into all my muscles my chest got hit 1st. After I got used to this I noticed that any muscle group even if just used a little bit swelled up. Example, my traps are swollen from typing this out! I don’t know if this is good, but my lower back swelled up just from walking and standing haha. One side effect I have noticed is that my face feels flushed and warm. That and I’m hungry again. It’s really affecting my traps and entire back a lot. I think all my blood is in my back because I cant get an arm pump.
LOL at tasting "Not that bad" and he is calling us a bunch of girlly men...

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
LOL at tasting "Not that bad" and he is calling us a bunch of girlly men...
:icon_lol: sorry, It could be from eating allot of turmeric already. That’s one of my theories on why it’s working on me! My body isn’t treating it as a foreign substance because its used to it :) I even dont mind the aftertaste well...Im kinda enjoying that as well :)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
please keep working

Second dose was taken at 6:00am, ate at 6:15. Sadly, I’m not feeling the effects I felt yesterday. Perhaps I only get that effect postworkout or something.

I wiill update more later on during the day. Today is an OFF day which is usually no carb day but Im too curious about the product :)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Looking back on my 1st dose yesterday of Yellow Gold I found it pretty stimulating. I stayed up quite a few hours more then I usually do. The opposite happened today. For my 3rd dose I took it 15mins before hitting a Chinese buffet. I think all the high gi carbs interacts with this in a weird way. Within 20mins of eating I wanted to take a nap and was quite tired. It’s been a few hours since then and I still feel really tired but that can be just from the entire day taking its toll on me.

HairyLarry35

Awards
I hear ya on that one, Rivet. It's Friday though, and I'm getting a good night's sleep tonight. Too soon for me to tell if its the YG or just life in general that has me tired out right now. I guess we'll just wait and see!

HL

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya on that one, Rivet. It's Friday though, and I'm getting a good night's sleep tonight. Too soon for me to tell if its the YG or just life in general that has me tired out right now. I guess we'll just wait and see!

HL
Did you noticed a different with low and high gi foods?

HairyLarry35

Awards
Can't say that I can because I really haven't thought about it. Let me get back to you on lethargy after high GI intake. I'll see if I can ingest some on seperate days and at different times for objectivity's sake.

HL

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to announce that besides my initial reaction to the product I haven’t experiences any other positive aspects from it since. I took it pre (15mins before meal) and post (same) today and experienced nothing. No extra pump at the gym and no pump or stimulation for no reason like on my initial dose.

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man. That's about as worthless as tits on a borehog. Pardon the expression, it's something that my Dad always says. Rubbed off on me I guess.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man. That's about as worthless as tits on a borehog. Pardon the expression, it's something that my Dad always says. Rubbed off on me I guess.
haha

For anyone reading its not the products fault. Its me, people who know me online know that I dont respond to much. Its not diet etc etc because you dont need a good diet to be able to respond to 4grams of phenibut (I dont). If usp wants I could double my dose but that would give me perhaps 2-2.5 weeks instead of 4weeks.

haha

For anyone reading its not the products fault. Its me, people who know me online know that I dont respond to much. Its not diet etc etc because you dont need a good diet to be able to respond to 4grams of phenibut (I dont). If usp wants I could double my dose but that would give me perhaps 2-2.5 weeks instead of 4weeks.

Lets keep dosing it and see what the stats say.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Lets keep dosing it and see what the stats say.
Yep :) Im going to start my YG measurements on monday. I will bring a measuring tape and hide in the bathroom stall hehe.

Last edited:
Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Judging by my two above pics could someone give me a guestimate on what my BF % would be? Im thinking 16-17%

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Today was chest day, didn't notice anything yet again. My incline BB press has gone up 5lbs but thats constant to how it has been increasing before starting up YG.

Post workout measurements

Pre YG: Chest - 43.5''

Week 1 on Yellow Gold: Chest - 43.5''

I wonder what the variable was to my initial reaction to YG.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Update!

I found the variable. YG only seems to have any effect on me during POSTWORKOUT dosing and meal. My postworkout measurement said 43.5 (taken after my very last rep) well now after taking my YG postworkout dose and meal my chest swelled up to 44’’. I even felt it slowly fill up like some pumping air into my back and chest kind just like how it worked the 1st time which was postworkout.

I found the variable. YG only seems to have any effect on me during POSTWORKOUT dosing and meal. My postworkout measurement said 43.5 (taken after my very last rep) well now after taking my YG postworkout dose and meal my chest swelled up to 44’’. I even felt it slowly fill up like some pumping air into my back and chest kind just like how it worked the 1st time which was postworkout.
Great news. I has real sad for you especially after being teased by YG on the first dose.

What

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I’m noticing YG is keeping me a little too regular. I would really be happy with this but a lot of it is water. I take in a lot of water so I should be ok. If I wasn’t losing so much water this would be a very positive thing as I hate being bloated with food. Its not each time Im losing alot of water however so it should not be a a problem.

HairyLarry35

Awards
This is so weird that a few people are so regular after YG. I really haven't noticed a difference. I guess that's just one of those things.
HL

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Didn’t notice any difference during my workout. No extra pump postworkout either but that’s probably because it was leg day and it’s such a large group.

Legs pre YG postworkout: 25’’

Legs week 1 YG postworkout: 25’’

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Didn’t notice much today. I was really hungry about 15mins after taking YG postworkout today. Had a huge postworkout meal and was still had a big appetite afterwards. Had a great shoulder workout but Im not seeing anything more then I usually do in the gym.

Edit: I usually get pretty bad “good” doms in my chest 2 days after it has been worked out. Well that’s today and the doms have been reduced A LOT, I can barely feel it…

Last edited:
Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Friday isn’t a gym day. Saturday is back day and I don’t measure that. Sunday I will take new pics and AM weight. I have noticed I’ve gained some weight. I usually weigh around 188lbs during the day but I just noticed that I’m now 190lbs at the same time of the day. Daytime waist size is still 34’’ (33.5 in the morn). Can’t wait to check out my AM weigh on Sunday.

Edit: Ok, just did the “flex test” for fun. Its been a week since I started this and Im already noticing more density to my biceps. I was flexing my right one it became pretty much rock hard. Yes Im taking in large amounts of water (anymore and I would have to quit my job so I could spend my time in the bathroom). But my bicep got to the point of “almost” cramping (it got sore for a few mins). Also feeling this same sensation creeping up in my calves as well.

I just found a new way to eat my night time cottage cheese. Take the tub, drop the cottage cheese into a blender add 1/4 rounded teaspoon of dill. Blend until it looks like sour cream. Makes a great dip :)

Last edited:
Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I attempted to post this on the 12th, its on the other 2 sites but I guess it timed out here and never got posted.

Pre YG measurements :Arms – 16’’

Week 1 on YG: Arm - 16.14’’

Not a huge difference but I could really feel the difference. Alternating DB curls still on the rise :)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I decided to take the picture today instead of Sunday. My back shows some improvement. Stomach remains the same with the same morning measurements of 33.5’’. Morning weight went up 2lbs from 185 to 187 which seems to be consistent with what I’ve been seeing for the past couple of day.

Post workout measurements recap:

Pre YG Week 1 YG
Chest - 43.5" Chest -44’’
Arms - 16" Arms – 16.14’’
Waist - 34" Waist – 34’’
Legs -25" Legs – 25’’

Week 1 Stomach

Week 1 Back

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, that increase in the arm size could be temporary cell volumization. However, with that density you talk of, in on week, that increase is significant. Think if you were to take this product for many weeks? :D

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, that increase in the arm size could be temporary cell volumization. However, with that density you talk of, in on week, that increase is significant. Think if you were to take this product for many weeks? :D
Thats my opinion as well :)

I would like to point out to being an extreme non responder to everything. I have never had a cell volumizer work on me (Creatine, NO2 etc) so this is all new to me. I hope it keeps working in this fashion. If the price is right on this product I can see it being usefull year round. I wonder how this product would work out for someone who responds to creatine, it could possible help with creatine uptake.

Perhaps USPLabs can ship to me all the tasty powder he cant cap! haha

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how this product would work out for someone who responds to creatine, it could possible help with creatine uptake.

Perhaps USPLabs can ship to me all the tasty powder he cant cap! haha
i've been wondering the same thing about the creatine... im sure it would make an amazing stack. i have a couple of bottles of powerfull that i want to test out after i get done my yg trial. i've never taken it before. hopefully i'll be able to stack some cee, yg, cissus, and powerfull to get some nice results.

i've been wondering the same thing about the creatine... im sure it would make an amazing stack. i have a couple of bottles of powerfull that i want to test out after i get done my yg trial. i've never taken it before. hopefully i'll be able to stack some cee, yg, cissus, and powerfull to get some nice results.
Creatine is a welcomed addition to any stack and the MOST proven supplement in the industry. YG and creatine will work great together. I am not so sure about YG increasing the effectiveness of creatine. They sure will cause in synergy in muscle growth.

In my opinion, you will be hard pressed to find a natural anabolic stack better than PowerFULL, cAMPH, YG, Symmetry or cissus. I would not recommend taking all at once but PowerFULL, Yellow Gold and creatine as a base.

take care

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, you will be hard pressed to find a natural anabolic stack better than PowerFULL, cAMPH, YG, Symmetry or cissus. I would not recommend taking all at once but PowerFULL, Yellow Gold and creatine as a base.

take care
Ive been curious about powerfull for sometime. Just worried it would be another let down. I didnt respond at all to the Activate active but the ATD was kind to me.

Edit: I have noticed that when I eat high GI carbs I get the runs. Second time this has happened. I generaly avoid high GI carbs and this will make it even easier. :rasp: On a positive note I am noticing my muscles are feeling denser.

Last edited:
Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Ok I had a great chest workout today. I think I’m getting strength increases from the YG. I was going up on inclines and a nice consistent rate. I was going up about 5lbs a week. But this time it jumped up 15lbs and the 1st set which I expected to be struggling with was super easy. My chest is the same size it was last week but is much denser now. While I was working out I really felt my chest working.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Today was leg day. Didn’t go so well. I’m still suffering from something stupid I tried. I had tried to bring up my squat by pre fatiguing my legs on the leg press for a few sets then doing squats. I did this for a month. I went back to doing squats 1st a few weeks ago and I had lost a lot of strength in my squats. Im about 50lbs weaker then when I 1st switched. Anyways, I’m slowly gaining strength back but it’s really discouraging. As for the Yellow Gold I can’t comment on strength since I messed that up in the 1st place. Muscle density and size are the same as last week. The density was already pretty hard so perhaps I won’t notice if It gets denser.

HairyLarry35

Awards
I went back to doing squats 1st a few weeks ago and I had lost a lot of strength in my squats. Im about 50lbs weaker then when I 1st switched. Anyways, I’m slowly gaining strength back but it’s really discouraging. As for the Yellow Gold I can’t comment on strength since I messed that up in the 1st place. Muscle density and size are the same as last week. The density was already pretty hard so perhaps I won’t notice if It gets denser.

I had a similar situation with squats and trying to realize if YG is actually affecting them or not. I do think my legs have been more dense like the rest of my muscles, but I'm not too sure how YG has affected my strength in leg lifts.

Good stuff, Riv. Keep it up, and stop eating those High GI carbs! You're stinking up the place!! :icon_lol:

HL

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Good shoulder workout today. YG is still going strong. Noticed my upper back was pumped all day for no reason. Weights in the gym still going up. Some people have mention the lack of craving for alcohol well I have noticed this as well. I usually have a glass of wine every few days but I just haven’t been in the mood for it. My doms are still reduced; they come on just as strong as before but fade away much faster. This stuff would stack great with a natty test booster and growth hormone precursor would be like having a legal mild test/gh/slin cycle :)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Worked arms today, wow the DB’s I used last week for alternating curls felt really light today. Had to jump up in weight for all my sets. Pump is still going strong during sets. Not seeing anything more then I did last week in size but density is still amazing. Besides legs all my workouts are going up pretty nicely.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
No gym today. Decided to make most of today no carbs besides my after work meal. I did this because I usually carb cycle but I have been using YG and really liking it. Needed a few no carb meals today because I’m feeling quite bloated. YG is still doing its magic and after some whole wheat cracker my traps swelled up nicely like they usually do after YG.

The alcohol craving negating effect is odd, I wonder what causes it. I usually crave a few drinks on Friday but I just haven’t felt like it for the past 2 weeks.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Week 2!!

Week 2 update:

My back still shows even more improvement especially in the lower back where the group seems to stick out more now. Stomach (upper area) is leaner than last week. Now here is the great part, my morning weight used to be 185 with a 33.5 inch waist and now I’m 188 with a 33.5 inch waist. What’s funny is that my old usual non AM weight was 188 with a 34’’ waist. I have gained an average of 1lb per week so far. Nothing crazy but still pretty amazing to me. All my measurements seem to be the same as the week before but I seem to be bigger. I think it’s because the weight it so evenly distributed that it’s hard to measure. I’m not saying all that weight is muscle but can be from cell volumization as well.

We had some people over last night and there was alcohol. They drank enough to be “buzzed” I had no urge to drink at all. USPLabs I think there may be a market for this side effect :)

Stomach Week 2

Back Week 2