Huge Liquidation Sale!!!!Comming soon~!

USPlabs is in transition. A sale will launch Monday Morning at Synergymuscle.com and nutraPlanet.com. USPLabs will take a restructuring and reformulation vacation for a few months.

SynergyMuscle.com will offer 3 new Products that was set for production and sales. They are very limited in quantity so be ready for Monday.

These products will not be labeled...

1. Leutolin, creatine, and banaba leaf product
--The effective dose is 6 caps twice a day. Unfortunate but banaba causes stomach discomfort at the active dose in the minority of users that tested the products. Leutolin is an amazing compound so look out for a Luetolin based product soon from USPLabs. The repartioning effects are AMAZING and stacked with powerfull. You will experience mind blowing workouts!

2. Dodder seed, 95% avenosides, Nettle root
--The concept behind the product is increased LH. Nettle to bind to the SHGB receptor and Avenosides to lower SHGB content. SHould be an amazing product that will never hit the market unless another company attempts it. No cheap to manufacture and Avenosides lack research but anecdotal feedback is good on Avena sativa which contains about 3-10mgs of avenosides. THis product contains 50mgs of avenosides. A concentration never seen before in sports and fitness market! Should be special! To the lucky owners of this product, Please post your feedback! A very limited stock..

3. Forskolin, Sulbutiamine, Rhodiola, Caffiene, Green tea, Narginin
---The synergy is like WOW! You will feel a concentration with intense fat buring, muscle preservation, and adatagen qualities. This product will have a future at USPLabs. I am researching a new ingredient that should take this product to the pinnacle of the competitive Stimulant market. This is NOT just a stimulant. This product produces amazing concentration and focus without jitters or crashes! THe fat burning ss Just well.....A PERK!

4. cAMPHIBOLIC with new Velvet bean extract--the price is insane and I was advised to check into a mental institute
5. PowerFULL--I should just give it away free but we need to cover a small profit for future research...

USPlabs is not closing. We are taking a reformulation and restructuring Vacation. Our return will be special!

Thank you for making USPlabs my dream come true!

Much love More respect!

take care

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I will definatly check it out. If the price is right ill probably get some powerfull and possibly some camph. Cant wait to see the prices!

I will answer any questions about USPLabs future in this thread or product questions.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Jacob,

No need for a sale Monday. I am buying all your stock.

Ok, ok.... so I can't afford to.
But I do plan on putting a fat dent in your supplies. aka, a fat lump of cash in your wallet.

Question #1. The products 1-3 above, and the reformulated cAMP..... will these be available for sale Monday, or are these the items you'll be bringing out in a few months?

Question #2. The Beta-C product... is it the same formulation that was beta tested?

Question #3. Is product #3 the cAMP intense?

Question #4. You know I have to ask before you disappear on the multi-month vacation..... will winners be announced for the 35 day challenge.... or is this to be forgotten and never spoken about?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This makes me happy but also sad at the same time.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Is the creatine the one that came in the red and white caps that i tried?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I take it you didn't "retire".. ;)

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
You have the spelling correct. Damn dyslexia
Nevertheless it looks like an interesting compound, along with the Corosolic acid in the banaba leaf this looks like a solid glucose management supplement

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Jacob,

But I do plan on putting a fat dent in your supplies. aka, a fat lump of cash in your wallet.

Question #1. The products 1-3 above, and the reformulated cAMP..... will these be available for sale Monday, or are these the items you'll be bringing out in a few months?

Question #2. The Beta-C product... is it the same formulation that was beta tested?

Question #4. You know I have to ask before you disappear on the multi-month vacation..... will winners be announced for the 35 day challenge.... or is this to be forgotten and never spoken about?
:whip:

:frustrate

Donde esta USPLabs con my answers?

tattoopierced1

#2 sounds very interesting..... will have to checkout on Monday.

What would this be dosed at?

Jacob,

1. all on sale monday
2. yes
3. Yes and no, cAMPH intense did not have subl.
4. winners are in the process of being chosen! Plus u would never let me forget and rightly so!

Question for you!

Ready to become a USP dealer?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
1. all on sale monday
2. yes
3. Yes and no, cAMPH intense did not have subl.
4. winners are in the process of being chosen! Plus u would never let me forget and rightly so!

Question for you!

Ready to become a USP dealer?

Quite interested! I am all ears.....

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
TO bad that banaba causes the stomach discomfort:{
Nobody ever said gaining muscle was easy, I think I can put up with a little discomfort if the product produces results. Its bittersweet to see this coming from your company, its good seeing that you are going to pass along savings to your customers once again, but its also sad because once its over this its going to feel like the day after christmas when I was a kid. That being said USP labs is will continue to be one of the few companies that I purchase from on a constant basis. You guys make it possible for a college kid who isn't exactly rolling in dough to advance his body to the point it is now, I wish you guys nothing but the best in your future endeavors.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did the results for the Dodder seed, 95% avenosides, Nettle root turn out, can any users report feedback? Is the nettle root a good extract like that of Activate or is just root powder?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
How did the results for the Dodder seed, 95% avenosides, Nettle root turn out, can any users report feedback? Is the nettle root a good extract like that of Activate or is just root powder?
Pretty sure this product was never actually beta'ed. Of course, USP will have your 100% clarification on that

Nettle is a an extract not seen on the market. This is not the same nettle in acitvate.

This has not been tested. I have not used it. No one in the industry has tried it. You are taking a risk in the purchase.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nettle is a an extract not seen on the market. This is not the same nettle in acitvate.

This has not been tested. I have not used it. No one in the industry has tried it. You are taking a risk in the purchase.

Good thing I AM a risk taker...I have complete trust in USP products and I WILL be using this very soon...can't wait till Monday!!! I don't mind being a guinea pig at all. I plan on ordering several and I will keep a log. It should fit well into my bulking plan in the near future.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I spoke through emotion. I pour my heart and soul into this company so emotions took logic by the horns.
A man passionate about his creation does that every now and then, quite understood.. :)

Now I finally get to try that insulin mimetic.. :D

Good thing I AM a risk taker...I have complete trust in USP products and I WILL be using this very soon...can't wait till Monday!!! I don't mind being a guinea pig at all. I plan on ordering several and I will keep a log. It should fit well into my bulking plan in the near future.

Price will be very reasonable for the risk:}

Nobody ever said gaining muscle was easy, I think I can put up with a little discomfort if the product produces results. Its bittersweet to see this coming from your company, its good seeing that you are going to pass along savings to your customers once again, but its also sad because once its over this its going to feel like the day after christmas when I was a kid. That being said USP labs is will continue to be one of the few companies that I purchase from on a constant basis. You guys make it possible for a college kid who isn't exactly rolling in dough to advance his body to the point it is now, I wish you guys nothing but the best in your future endeavors.
I am a firm believer in cattering to previous/loyal customers. THis is a practice that USPlabs will not sacrifice ever! We do have plans for the future but my "BOYS" from AM and some of the other smaller boards that supported USPlabs from conception will never be forgetten.

Mainstream is a goal but Grass roots is the approach. The bigger USPLabs becomes the better savings that my "BOYS" will recieve. Treat it like a stock in a growing company. If you invested 100 dollars in micrsoft in the inception, you probably get a 100,000 pay check a year. Sorry to inform that USPLabs will not give stock in the way of money but in the form of cheaper pricing!

A man passionate about his creation does that every now and then, quite understood.. :)

Now I finally get to try that insulin mimetic.. :D
Hmmm, We have another bueaty in the works with our insulin like product!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait till Monday. Gonna have to risk take myself.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am a firm believer in cattering to previous/loyal customers. THis is a practice that USPlabs will not sacrifice ever! We do have plans for the future but my "BOYS" from AM and some of the other smaller boards that supported USPlabs from conception will never be forgetten.

Mainstream is a goal but Grass roots is the approach. The bigger USPLabs becomes the better savings that my "BOYS" will recieve. Treat it like a stock in a growing company. If you invested 100 dollars in micrsoft in the inception, you probably get a 100,000 pay check a year. Sorry to inform that USPLabs will not give stock in the way of money but in the form of cheaper pricing!
See, this is what separates you from most of the competition. This is also what gets and keeps those loyal customers.
This scantily clad woman is for you, Jacob :chick:

(In the tune of the beer commercials:)
We salute you, Mr. sell effective supplements guy

See, this is what separates you from most of the competition. This is also what gets and keeps those loyal customers.
This scantily clad woman is for you, Jacob :chick:

(In the tune of the beer commercials:)
We salute you, Mr. sell effective supplements guy
I was an upset consumer first! I hated how supplement owners acted like big wigs and never communicated with the audience. When they did respond it was an in egotistical manner.

I have a great team behind me in the USA and India! We will announce a huge signing soon to our product developement team. We will have to keep his name silent because his involvement in the pharmcuetical industry. His passion is supplements but the big money is in drug developement.

In large part, the supplement industry lacks these minds because they rather cure disease than make us HUGE!

I have never been so excited!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
one word...Debit!

Wife will be pissed but I can't pass this one up.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little ears but i'm hung like a baby!

9 pounds 8 ounces!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use a modified shopping cart to carry it around. I used to just throw it over my shoulder but I kept being called quasimoto.

sdev

sdev

Awards
Ditto what everyone else is saying about USPLabs. I just ran my first bottle of both Powerfull/Cissus, just reordered another stack of it...(before i read about the sale D'oh!).....lol also have some symetry and camph....but now....cant wait to check out the new supps. You guys rock with your product innovation! I've also seen how well you respond to your customers here and on the other boards and that says alot! Even though I just started using your products I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the future. Good luck with the progress.

Ditto what everyone else is saying about USPLabs. I just ran my first bottle of both Powerfull/Cissus, just reordered another stack of it...(before i read about the sale D'oh!).....lol also have some symetry and camph....but now....cant wait to check out the new supps. You guys rock with your product innovation! I've also seen how well you respond to your customers here and on the other boards and that says alot! Even though I just started using your products I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the future. Good luck with the progress.

Welcome aboard! Please do not stare at Jayhaws bulge, he gets really upset! Welcome to AnabolicMinds! From where do you vist us from (as in another board)?

Anabolic minds just recruited Alan aragon a great nutritional mind among the hundreds of members with vast experience in the game.