** how about a powerFULL?cissus tab? post for support!!

1. ** how about a powerFULL?cissus tab? post for support!!

seeing that so many of us are taking the two together, how about just putting them in one tab?

just a thought

2. Quote Originally Posted by joe dax
    seeing that so many of us are taking the two together, how about just putting them in one tab?

just a thought

Good idea- trust me, I have thought about it- maybe in the future
  3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joe dax

just a thought

Makes no sense honestly but a PowerFULL/cissus bulk powder does!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    hey i'm into that!!

who's with me!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Hells yes.

6. Quote Originally Posted by joe dax
    hey i'm into that!!

who's with me!!
    I'm up for that.

7. Quote Originally Posted by joe dax
    hey i'm into that!!

who's with me!!
    Count me in.

8. Quote Originally Posted by joe dax
    hey i'm into that!!

who's with me!!

You've started something now big joe.

9. I like the idea of having them as seperate products.

It allows you to adjust the dosing for each supplement. I.E. You can run 4 caps Cissus/6 caps Powerfull or 6 caps cissus/6 caps powerfull.

Also, some people will want to run just cissus as it is a great overall health/joint supplement. May be a good idea but I don't know if its a wise business decision.

10. Quote Originally Posted by joe dax
    hey i'm into that!!

who's with me!!
    I am.

11. Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    I like the idea of having them as seperate products.

It allows you to adjust the dosing for each supplement. I.E. You can run 4 caps Cissus/6 caps Powerfull or 6 caps cissus/6 caps powerfull.

Also, some people will want to run just cissus as it is a great overall health/joint supplement. May be a good idea but I don't know if its a wise business decision.
    I don't think they mean making only a combined bulk powder. They would continue selling the capped Cissus and PFull seperately, but this would be for the people who wish to save some cash and dose them together.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    I don't think they mean making only a combined bulk powder. They would continue selling the capped Cissus and PFull seperately, but this would be for the people who wish to save some cash and dose them together.
    Yea your right...the bulk Cissus/Powerfull powder couldnt be a bad thing!

13. Bulk powders of each, but combined I dont think is a good idea...ratio dosing problems and such.

I vote for bringing back the old powerfull with the muira puama!

14. That'd be cool selling the bulk cissus/powerFull powder, maybe talk to custom capsule so we could just tweak it outselves .

15. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    alot of us use a similar protocol so dosing wouldnt be a problem for a lot.and for those it is,there is still the caps,and also perhaps ideally.instead of an actual mix of the raw mats.sell them in bulk separately for us hard core home cappers who buy in bulk and cap our personal supply.

is it possible to get the concentrations per mg of raw mat upped?in order to mix them both and fit them in less capsules?

16. It was a good idea the first time I heard it.

17. "Crowler's healthy chocolate chip cookies, now with added Cissus/Powerfull."

I can see it now.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    "Crowler's healthy chocolate chip cookies, now with added Cissus/Powerfull."

I can see it now.
    I don't imagine that would exactly enhance the flavor of those ridiculously tasty cookies though...

Similar Forum Threads

1. **Who wants bulk powerFULL? Post for support!!
    By joe dax in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 08:16 AM
  2. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 09:15 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 10:08 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 02:53 PM