A little powerFULL/cAMP feedback

1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

A little powerFULL/cAMP feedback

I am coming to the end of a bottle of powerFULL and cAMP so I will offer up my feedback. The number of pills used daily fluctuated a slightly in the beginning due to some GI distress, but I still am not sure if this was due to the powerFULL or cAMP or if I had a stomach virus. Therefore, I intially started (for powerFULL)with 6 caps daily then moved down to 4 then back up to 6. For cAMP, I started slightly different to to establish my tolerance level; dosing intially was 2 caps twice daily moving of to 2 caps three times daily.
    Overall scheduling looked like this:
    5:30am - 2 cAMP, 2 powerFULL before breakfast
    12:30pm - 2 cAMP, 2 powerFULL before lunch
    9:00pm - 1 cAMP, 2 powerFULL

As I mentioned this did vary some due to the stomach issues. I eventually worked up to an additional cAMP at 9:00pm.

Now as I approach the end of the powerFULL and cAMP, I have definitely experienced some pleasant effects. Things I noticed:
    -increased libido.
    -vastly improved sleep with very vivid dreams. For me, this was an extremely welcome as I often have trouble sleeping. This made me pleased about both products. The fact that I could sleep while using cAMP was great.
    -Strength and seemingly fuller muscle bellies. For me, the fuller muscle was more pronounced in the gym rather than outside the gym. At the beginning of each lifting session I felt stronger, ie an additional 1-2 repitions on compound movements. Pumped muscles sometimes did make the later exercises more difficult to perform.
    -Fatloss. This really surprised me as I was just hoping to keep fat accumulation away over the holidays. However, I definitely experienced some fatloss on my abdomen(No measurements but trousers are certainly more slack). While it is not drastic, I am quite pleased since I was not following a strict diet and my intentions were to keep fat off but instead I lost some.

I am quite pleased with the combination and expect that I will use it again in the future. The only negative I found was the GI issues but I am not 100% certain if that was related to either product. For me, it was great to find a fatloss product that I could use, as I am extremely sensitive to stimulants. For people like me in this manner, I think cAMP would be a good choice.

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by size
    I am coming to the end of a bottle of powerFULL and cAMP so I will offer up my feedback. The number of pills used daily fluctuated a slightly in the beginning due to some GI distress, but I still am not sure if this was due to the powerFULL or cAMP or if I had a stomach virus. Therefore, I intially started (for powerFULL)with 6 caps daily then moved down to 4 then back up to 6. For cAMP, I started slightly different to to establish my tolerance level; dosing intially was 2 caps twice daily moving of to 2 caps three times daily.
    Overall scheduling looked like this:
    5:30am - 2 cAMP, 2 powerFULL before breakfast
    12:30pm - 2 cAMP, 2 powerFULL before lunch
    9:00pm - 1 cAMP, 2 powerFULL

As I mentioned this did vary some due to the stomach issues. I eventually worked up to an additional cAMP at 9:00pm.

Now as I approach the end of the powerFULL and cAMP, I have definitely experienced some pleasant effects. Things I noticed:
    -increased libido.
    -vastly improved sleep with very vivid dreams. For me, this was an extremely welcome as I often have trouble sleeping. This made me pleased about both products. The fact that I could sleep while using cAMP was great.
    -Strength and seemingly fuller muscle bellies. For me, the fuller muscle was more pronounced in the gym rather than outside the gym. At the beginning of each lifting session I felt stronger, ie an additional 1-2 repitions on compound movements. Pumped muscles sometimes did make the later exercises more difficult to perform.
    -Fatloss. This really surprised me as I was just hoping to keep fat accumulation away over the holidays. However, I definitely experienced some fatloss on my abdomen(No measurements but trousers are certainly more slack). While it is not drastic, I am quite pleased since I was not following a strict diet and my intentions were to keep fat off but instead I lost some.

I am quite pleased with the combination and expect that I will use it again in the future. The only negative I found was the GI issues but I am not 100% certain if that was related to either product. For me, it was great to find a fatloss product that I could use, as I am extremely sensitive to stimulants. For people like me in this manner, I think cAMP would be a good choice.
    The GI issue is with the Forskolin in cAMP. This happens when the a higher dose is used at the inception of dosing.

Size did the correct thing and lowered dose. cAMP is best taken at lower doses and increase the dose with time. Remember all USP products keep working so take it slow and no need to overdose.

Thank you for the feedback size!
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.03%

Sounds good Size I'm thinking of grabbing some Powerfull myself.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.32%

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Sounds good Size I'm thinking of grabbing some Powerfull myself.
    I think it is definitely worth trying.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.32%

Update: I am really missing the powerFULL. Now that I am no longer taking it, I can really tell the difference in my sleep. Sadly, it is back to normal.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.32%

Thought I should update again, I have been using powerFULL again for the past 2 weeks and loving it. I do not look forward to the bottle running out.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.9%

Some powerFULL is on the way to my house... Im psyched Ive heard nothing but good things!
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

No measurements but trousers are certainly more slack
    I don't know why I find the word "trousers" funny, but it always makes me laugh.
    Yes, one can tell Size is foreign.
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.32%

Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh
    Some powerFULL is on the way to my house... Im psyched Ive heard nothing but good things!
    It is definitely a product that I will continue to use in the future.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.9%

would u continue to use cAMP? Im doing a lean bulk, whats ur input on running it... do you think I should add this to my cycle of Symmetry, powerFULL, Cissus Rx and Thunder? Ive been thinkin about adding it but I havent really made up my mind yet. any input is appreciated!
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

Similar Forum Threads

1. CissusRx-Powerfull-Camp-symmetry-Rem log of all USP products
    By Benderzzz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 12:11 AM
  2. Forskolin; why so little real-world feedback?
    By Sub7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 03:08 PM