Cissus Ship date

  1. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Clovis, CA
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    388

    Cissus Ship date


    Any idea when the orders from this weekend will ship? Mine still says "Proccessing".

    Thanks.

  2. MDH
    MDH is offline
    Registered User
    MDH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    148

    Hi Sean,

    Your order has already been shipped... We update the package status manually, so sometimes there's a delay getting that done when we get slammed with orders

    Regards
  3. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Clovis, CA
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    388

    Quote Originally Posted by MDH
    Hi Sean,

    Your order has already been shipped... We update the package status manually, so sometimes there's a delay getting that done when we get slammed with orders

    Regards
    Awesome!
    Thanks.
    •   
       

  4. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    MDH is an imposter with huge Cissus testicles..I seen pictures...scary:}
  5. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Clovis, CA
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    388

    What??
    So he is not with you guys?
    What an ass...I got an auto email from you telling me it is shipped anyway.
  6. Registered User
    Deific's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    123

    Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor
    What??
    So he is not with you guys?
    What an ass...I got an auto email from you telling me it is shipped anyway.
    STFU Sean, why you so impatient? Mine was shipped out. Yours is or will be soon, quit bein a baby. Hey how you doing from your surgery?
  7. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor
    What??
    So he is not with you guys?
    What an ass...I got an auto email from you telling me it is shipped anyway.
    Yes, I was joking:}
  8. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Clovis, CA
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    388

    Quote Originally Posted by Deific
    STFU Sean, why you so impatient? Mine was shipped out. Yours is or will be soon, quit bein a baby. Hey how you doing from your surgery?
    Diefic , you gimp, did I tell you that you can use my computer?? Now get back in the box until I call for you.

    All is good so far after the surgery. Back in the gym last night after 5wks and as expected my strength is way down. Give me a month or 2 and all should be good.
  9. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Clovis, CA
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    388

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Yes, I was joking:}
    lol..sorry MDH.
    I am too new here for you guys to start screwing with.
  10. MDH
    MDH is offline
    Registered User
    MDH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    148

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    MDH is an imposter with huge Cissus testicles..I seen pictures...scary:}
    You've "seen" pictures?

    You make it sound like you don't keep those pictures under your pillow...
  11. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MDH
    You've "seen" pictures?

    You make it sound like you don't keep those pictures under your pillow...

    pillow nah its a portrait on the ceiling
  12. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Clovis, CA
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    388

    Woohoo..came home and checked the mail and guess what I got !!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS Releases Cissus XT! 5% Cissus, capped, and shipping this week!
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 05:00 PM
  2. Est Ship Date of New NutraPro flavors
    By rottie76 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 12:59 PM
  3. EXpiration Date for Fina ???
    By SteveDFW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2002, 12:29 PM
  4. Dating question...would you...?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 10:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in