Cissus and high BP
- 11-21-2005, 12:36 PM
- 11-21-2005, 12:40 PM
SHould not have any issues man. I monitor mine like a mad man, and am good to go with the cissus
- 11-21-2005, 01:05 PM
Well im thinking of getting my mom on it because shes 54 and still works like a mule. I think it could really benifit her. Especailly from what ive read about cissus quad......larus.
11-21-2005, 01:26 PM
It should work fine and maybe even prevent high BP as it seems to have vasodialatory properties on top of increasing calcium absorption...but of course, there's no knowing for certain.
Similar Forum Threads
- By littlemack in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-13-2006, 08:36 PM
- By littlemack in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2006, 04:08 PM
- By sly in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2006, 05:23 PM
- By Jergo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-12-2004, 08:35 AM
- By TheUsual in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-27-2004, 12:21 AM