yok3d shipping to $$$$$$$

  1. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    415
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    57.63%

    yok3d shipping to $$$$$$$


    Hey, ive purchaced every inner circle deal for a long time but this time i refuse to pay $30 shipping when im only getting 1 bottle of yok3d and 1 jacked, if it was like a few bottles of yok3d then it might be worth my while, this deal is really **** for anyone outside ofthe US its like you guys dont even want us to try it and im a usplab fan yes a little ****ty as i was looking forward to trying it


    there should be a better deal for people outside US cause we never get the benifit of the free shipping


    end rant thanks for listening

  2. Senior Member
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    26192
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.17%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    I'm sure there's nothing he can do. One free product, free shipping, a new product probably almost at cost. He isn't making money on his inner circle release.
  3. New Member
    TruffleShuffle's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    255
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    55.59%

    I'm a UK customer, and I too was dissapointed that i could only get 1 bottle of Yok3d when I saw the shipping charge, but it's not their fault.

    I still ordered

    What annoys me more is that it takes a week to get here. I want to try it now!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    UndiluteD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    5.96%

    Yea its a piss take then they send u a letter a couple of weeks later charging you extra (tax or whatver on what u imported, ltter is from shipping company)
  5. New Member
    drchildress's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    231
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    48.31%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    the new jacked flavor is menthol ice
    Getting big for dummies PART 2- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/233211-im-back-tren.html
  6. New Member
    drchildress's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    231
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    48.31%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    or so im told
    Getting big for dummies PART 2- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/233211-im-back-tren.html
  7. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10893
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    20.3%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    In the same boat but ordered anyways. Figure that I'll at worst break even after shipping and taxes then I ordered from NP, get a product early and maybe some other goodies . A best I'll do a bit above the odds on price and will be needing some more jack3d soon enough anyways hehe.
  8. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    Hey, ive purchaced every inner circle deal for a long time but this time i refuse to pay $30 shipping when im only getting 1 bottle of yok3d and 1 jacked, if it was like a few bottles of yok3d then it might be worth my while, this deal is really **** for anyone outside ofthe US its like you guys dont even want us to try it and im a usplab fan yes a little ****ty as i was looking forward to trying it


    there should be a better deal for people outside US cause we never get the benifit of the free shipping


    end rant thanks for listening
    We do what we can, the cost of International shipping is extremely high and there is no way we can add a discount to the shipping. As I am sure you know, domestic and international shipping are completely different, especially when discussing cost.

    We do not make a $.01 on shipping.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  9. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10893
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    20.3%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    We do what we can, the cost of International shipping is extremely high and there is no way we can add a discount to the shipping. As I am sure you know, domestic and international shipping are completely different, especially when discussing cost.

    We do not make a $.01 on shipping.
    Well I figure you break even, in that it's always $30, be it for a tub of jack3d and yok3d or 3 tubs of BCAA and jack3d. Maybe you were taking a hit for shipping the BCAAs, I don't know.

    That said IC days are always fun. Would have like a more expensive product bundle option to make up for high shipping, but not gonna stop me from ordering .
  10. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    415
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    57.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    We do what we can, the cost of International shipping is extremely high and there is no way we can add a discount to the shipping. As I am sure you know, domestic and international shipping are completely different, especially when discussing cost.

    We do not make a $.01 on shipping.
    if i had of been able to get 2 lots of the deal then it would have been worth it, i just want to express my opion as im sure there was alot of OS customers that would have not purchaced this deal based on the shipping costs
  11. Senior Member
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    26192
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    54.17%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

    I never thought of how expensive shipping to other parts of the world would b, yikes
  12. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    415
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    57.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    I never thought of how expensive shipping to other parts of the world would b, yikes
    have to buy in bulk, makes it heaps better value
  13. Advanced Member
    SynergyIre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    10893
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    20.3%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    have to buy in bulk, makes it heaps better value
    Yup, when in bulk it works out much cheaper then local
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Yok3d
    By Magg0078 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 11:23 AM
  2. Yok3d log
    By Cody Grux in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 02:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in