Oxyelite pro question

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.67%

Oxyelite pro question

Hey, im kind of a newbie to this whole supplement thing, so bare with me. I started taking oxy-elite pro a few days ago. I take two in the morning and one in the afternoon, just as the directions say. I have definitely noticed a change in my appetite, but not really anything as far as an increase in body-temperature. Is it doing its job? Most of the reviews I've seen make it sound like its users are sweating bullets. Any input would be much appreciated.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

It varies from user to user. Some really feel the thermo effects, others do not. Also, have you been using any other stimulant-based products? and if so, how long? If you've been using those for a while, that could be a reason you don't feel that portion of it as well.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.82%

Im getting the same effects as you, I picked up a bottle a few weeks ago and I didnt really notice any increased sweating or anything. On a side note, this stuff make me really nauseous and light headed after I run for some reason.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.67%

Nah, I don't use any other substances...like I said I'm a newbie to the whole supplement thing. I don't feel naucious or anything, I just don't feel any warmer than usual. Does this mean its not increasing my core temp at all? Or am I just not feeling it on the outside? Im a cadet in the army and am trying to quickly drop some weight before I pledge into Pershing Rifles next semester,and one of my superiors suggested OEP. So I'm hoping this won't be a bust as I need the extra help.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

From my understanding, it's still working - you just don't feel the effects same as others. I know for me, that's how it is. But, mine came from using tons of pre-workouts and fat-burners for some time before knowing I was supposed to "cycle off" after X amount of time. Even after taking complete breaks from stims, they never feel the same to me when I go back to them.

As long as you remember that it's only "extra help" and your nutrition will outweigh everything else you do, you should see some decent results from OEP.

Good luck.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another OxyElite Pro question!
    By Leftbehind126 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 02:08 AM
  2. OxyElite Pro Stacking Question
    By hoop456 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 05:57 PM
  3. question in regards to the oxyelite pro.
    By marcink99 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 07:36 PM
  4. OxyElite Pro Question
    By meltz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 11:18 PM