More praise for Jack3d...and Jack3d stack? - AnabolicMinds.com

More praise for Jack3d...and Jack3d stack?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  173 lbs.

More praise for Jack3d...and Jack3d stack?

Just got another bottle of Jack3d the other day. Took 2 scoops and 2 DTH before hitting the gym. I warmed up by shooting hoops...and what was the highlight of my gym trip took place in my warmup lol...after loosening up for a few minutes shooting around, I realized my mind-muscle connection and power was def elevated (no pun intended there) I drove to the hoop and threw down a one-handed dunk. Something i hadn't done in a long time. I threw down a total of 5 and i pulled my gym buddy onto the court to witness lol. I then also had a great workout afterward despite not having been to the gym in almost a couple weeks. I am curious about the Jack3d stack (Jack3d+Powerfull) and am curious about any experiences ppl may have to share about it-thanks

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dcell22 View Post
    Just got another bottle of Jack3d the other day. Took 2 scoops and 2 DTH before hitting the gym. I warmed up by shooting hoops...and what was the highlight of my gym trip took place in my warmup lol...after loosening up for a few minutes shooting around, I realized my mind-muscle connection and power was def elevated (no pun intended there) I drove to the hoop and threw down a one-handed dunk. Something i hadn't done in a long time. I threw down a total of 5 and i pulled my gym buddy onto the court to witness lol. I then also had a great workout afterward despite not having been to the gym in almost a couple weeks. I am curious about the Jack3d stack (Jack3d+Powerfull) and am curious about any experiences ppl may have to share about it-thanks
    Love the input here Dcell!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

Similar Forum Threads

1. AT2/Jack3d Stack ~ Get Jack3d for $10!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 05:29 PM
  2. DCP/OEP/JACK3D/PP 1-T -- how should I stack?
    By such a loser yo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 07:09 PM
  3. How do I put Jack3d into this stack?
    By drvinnybombat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 01:35 PM
  4. The ONE + Jack3d = One Jack3d Review/log
    By Afrochowder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 07:05 PM