Cut--OEP and ReCreate or no?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

Question Cut--OEP and ReCreate or no?

Okay so I'm on a zero stimulant cycle right now in preparation for my cut. I've done a cycle of OEP before, LOVED IT. Wanna get back onto it for this next cut, but I've heard of people stacking it with ReCreate. I bought a bottle, to see how it'll work for me. But now I'm considering the stack--one pill each in the morning, then one pill each in the afternoon. Can any of the product educators inform me more specifically about what benefits I would see from combining the two versus running ReCreate THEN OEP or vice-versa?

Thanks!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.47%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Good choice there, man. The benefits you'll see from stacking both products is fat-loss occurring from multiple channels (i.e. both products burn fat, but do it differently!). There are a number of ways to stack it. Some of the ways I've seen it used are:

AM. 2 OEP / 1 RC
    PM. 1 OEP / 2 RC

or

AM. 2 OEP
    PM. 2 RC

Again, there are a number of ways to do this and of course it all depends on how many caps you're wanting to use, etc. I'd definitely recommend bringing both products into play. If your diet and training are on point, you will see some very noticeable results from both of these.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Recreate 2 caps AM
    OEP 1 cap AM

OEP mid
    1 cap

Recreate 2 caps PM
    OEP 1 cap PM

maybe this will crush your appetite
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Recreate 2 caps AM
    OEP 1 cap AM

OEP mid
    1 cap

Recreate 2 caps PM
    OEP 1 cap PM

maybe this will crush your appetite
    Max you are a crazy one let me tell you! I did the 2 OEP / 2 Recreate dose and that really seem to be a great compromise to allow me to use a stim based pwo in the afternoon. Also, the fat loss was excellent. Be ready to be wide awake on this stack and drink PLENTY of water, you will be thirsty almost all the time.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

this is something i need to look into. only downside is that I have a brand new bottle of jack3d and the use of jack3d and OEP is usually frowned upon from what ive read(or just using a little bit of each). are there any differences in running the 2 different setups you listed Beast?
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.47%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by fortplainman View Post
    this is something i need to look into. only downside is that I have a brand new bottle of jack3d and the use of jack3d and OEP is usually frowned upon from what ive read(or just using a little bit of each). are there any differences in running the 2 different setups you listed Beast?
    I don't think there is any real difference in the two dosing scenarios I posted aside from it totaling 3 of each vs. 2 of each. You can really choose to set it up however you'd like. I like having a mix of both products at both dosing times - just personal preference. And I opt for working up to 3 caps of each since I'm a rather big guy.

Also, and this is coming from just me and is no way affiliated with what USP would recommend for good reason, I still used Jack3d when I used OEP. But let me make it clear that I didn't feel that much from stims, so it wasn't all that crazy to me. And when I did opt for that route, my Jack3d and OEP dosings weren't close to each other. But again, I'm a guy who can take Jack3d at 7:30, workout at 8 and still go to bed at 10 without issues (so that should put it in perspective). I see good reason why it's not recommended.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

yeah i agree with you about that. i would say i would do the 2 and if i feel i need to go to 3 pills i could do that. ill just put jack3d on the sideline, no reason to mix 2 stims to hinder effects from both. i would most likely end up adding the OEP/RC to my stable of whey/MV/BCAA since i dont wanna get too crazy with supps. maybe on the rest period i would pick up a creatine.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

Man im on this stack right now and my palms just wont stop sweating lol. I'm in week two of my cut and I already can visually see and physically feel these products. Im also taking GNC maximum CLA and omega fish oils. I take:

2 OEP/2 ReCreate pre morning workout which is cardio or breakfast (5 am)
    8 hours later
    2 OEP/2 Recreate

Im testing the waters with 2/2 twice daily but so far its working for me and Im not having any kind of medical issue nor any crashes. I do suggest you pump water like there is no tomorrow.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recreate?
    By Dizmal in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 08:58 PM
  2. recreate...
    By jsp0882 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 01:29 AM