Cut--OEP and ReCreate or no?

tonyteesdale

Awards
Okay so I'm on a zero stimulant cycle right now in preparation for my cut. I've done a cycle of OEP before, LOVED IT. Wanna get back onto it for this next cut, but I've heard of people stacking it with ReCreate. I bought a bottle, to see how it'll work for me. But now I'm considering the stack--one pill each in the morning, then one pill each in the afternoon. Can any of the product educators inform me more specifically about what benefits I would see from combining the two versus running ReCreate THEN OEP or vice-versa?

Thanks!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good choice there, man. The benefits you'll see from stacking both products is fat-loss occurring from multiple channels (i.e. both products burn fat, but do it differently!). There are a number of ways to stack it. Some of the ways I've seen it used are:

AM. 2 OEP / 1 RC
PM. 1 OEP / 2 RC

or

AM. 2 OEP
PM. 2 RC

Again, there are a number of ways to do this and of course it all depends on how many caps you're wanting to use, etc. I'd definitely recommend bringing both products into play. If your diet and training are on point, you will see some very noticeable results from both of these.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recreate 2 caps AM
OEP 1 cap AM

OEP mid
1 cap

Recreate 2 caps PM
OEP 1 cap PM

maybe this will crush your appetite :bigok:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recreate 2 caps AM
OEP 1 cap AM

OEP mid
1 cap

Recreate 2 caps PM
OEP 1 cap PM

maybe this will crush your appetite :bigok:
Max you are a crazy one let me tell you! I did the 2 OEP / 2 Recreate dose and that really seem to be a great compromise to allow me to use a stim based pwo in the afternoon. Also, the fat loss was excellent. Be ready to be wide awake on this stack and drink PLENTY of water, you will be thirsty almost all the time.

fortplainman

Awards
this is something i need to look into. only downside is that I have a brand new bottle of jack3d and the use of jack3d and OEP is usually frowned upon from what ive read(or just using a little bit of each). are there any differences in running the 2 different setups you listed Beast?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is something i need to look into. only downside is that I have a brand new bottle of jack3d and the use of jack3d and OEP is usually frowned upon from what ive read(or just using a little bit of each). are there any differences in running the 2 different setups you listed Beast?
I don't think there is any real difference in the two dosing scenarios I posted aside from it totaling 3 of each vs. 2 of each. You can really choose to set it up however you'd like. I like having a mix of both products at both dosing times - just personal preference. And I opt for working up to 3 caps of each since I'm a rather big guy.

Also, and this is coming from just me and is no way affiliated with what USP would recommend for good reason, I still used Jack3d when I used OEP. But let me make it clear that I didn't feel that much from stims, so it wasn't all that crazy to me. And when I did opt for that route, my Jack3d and OEP dosings weren't close to each other. But again, I'm a guy who can take Jack3d at 7:30, workout at 8 and still go to bed at 10 without issues (so that should put it in perspective). I see good reason why it's not recommended.

fortplainman

Awards
yeah i agree with you about that. i would say i would do the 2 and if i feel i need to go to 3 pills i could do that. ill just put jack3d on the sideline, no reason to mix 2 stims to hinder effects from both. i would most likely end up adding the OEP/RC to my stable of whey/MV/BCAA since i dont wanna get too crazy with supps. maybe on the rest period i would pick up a creatine.

Pharoe

Pharoe

Awards
Man im on this stack right now and my palms just wont stop sweating lol. I'm in week two of my cut and I already can visually see and physically feel these products. Im also taking GNC maximum CLA and omega fish oils. I take:

2 OEP/2 ReCreate pre morning workout which is cardio or breakfast (5 am)
8 hours later
2 OEP/2 Recreate

Im testing the waters with 2/2 twice daily but so far its working for me and Im not having any kind of medical issue nor any crashes. I do suggest you pump water like there is no tomorrow.