Prime / Natadrol?

spotflex

Awards
I'm one of those guys who did not respond well to Prime (based on the instructions of 6/ day).
I know it is stonger now than when i took it, and i know you need more than that dosage (I weigh 235), but I see a lot of people on here love it.
I'm thinking about stacking it with Natadrol, Anabolic pump, and Powerfull but would like some input on how to stack it.
I'm doing a post injury layoff re-comp.
How many of each / day?
Timing of dosage?
Everyday, or off days?

Thanks Guys!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
If you didn't respond to Prime, i would suggest trying PM :)

spotflex

Awards
already bought the Prime.
Like I said though, I took it about a year and a half ago, and it's now stronger, plus i just took what the box said--------------------hadn't discovered this forum at the time.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Is Prime hormonal in any way. I know it not a PH, but is its MOA based upon manipulation of testosterone or other related hormones. The reason I ask is I want a break from test boosters after my next cycle and want something to fill the gap.

Thanks

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
You can use the Prime as 6/9 with one day off i.e. 6 tabs on non-workout days, 9 on workout days and then one day a week off.

I'm not too sure if I would use Prime with Natadrol but it would work well with Anabolic Prime and PowerFull.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Is Prime hormonal in any way. I know it not a PH, but is its MOA based upon manipulation of testosterone or other related hormones. The reason I ask is I want a break from test boosters after my next cycle and want something to fill the gap.

Thanks
No - Prime is a non-hormonal product.