dangerous ingredients?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by UGHQTempus View Post
    I couldn't help it. I just have to post one more. I scrolled down and read the comments. I'd say most of them are idiotic. But here is a gem:

so you really think that some random blog comment zone is the place to go for "research." Whew. Brother you need help. I can recommend some trainers for ya.

Again, I'll reiterate my first post. If you have concerns there are good ways to go about posting them. Creating an account and then using your first post to blast a respected company and call their project "dangerous" and the website a "classical scamsite" (your words directly) isn't going to get you the information you want nor will you be taken seriously.

You misunderstood me. Since when did i say it was ''research''? I wanted to give you some users point of view.. like i said, many of them dident like it!

The whole point of this thread was to gain some value information about some dangerous ingredients. But since americans are so bloody sensitive when it comes to critique and discussionso the thread quickly evolved to another point ''do people realy care what things they are getting into their body?'' I guess not, until its to late.

I wish more people would check the ingredients of a supplement before buying it. Either its simply good scientific engineered ingredients or some mumbo jumbo **** that gives placebo and some serious side effects only... just like the most of usplabs.

Scientists have tried making steroids without side effects for many years. They have failed EVERYTIME. Most of USPlabs products trying to mimic steroids. They claim their products have no side effects wich is wrong. Designer steroids HAVE side effects. I aint saying their products not working. They might work a little bit. The most of the effects would be placebo.

however I might explain myself.. In my opinion there's to little information about the company itself. I can't hardly find something.. Wich regular big supplements company have.. Where they produce there products, where the headquarters is, have they an own factory?, how does it look inside the factory etc etc etc... But the big question is the man of mystery the founder and owner ''jacob geissler'' is.. The ****in man are like .. gone.. there is no information about him.

2. Either its simply good scientific engineered ingredients or some mumbo jumbo **** that gives placebo and some serious side effects only... just like the most of usplabs.
    I have not experienced any negative side effects from USPLabs at all, and in fact I have communicated with Jacob via email on a few occassions, and like the products they put out.
    Reading an advertisement from ANY company promoting a product is not research, looking up the specified extracts that come from the plants in journals and books and understanding how how it affects the body, and how long it has been used is a starting point.
    Your ad hominem is linking usplabs with mumbo jumbo,placebo, serious side effects coupled with a mystery man has no premise whatsoever.

If you use the search function, and see the logs on peoples results it will give you a starting point.

On a side note I do find your post entertaining, Europeans have such a knack for the melodramatic
    MK9
    •   

3. You do realize your body is producing these "dangerous steroid hormones" as we speak right? PM can increase the amount of testosterone your body produces as well as increases in LH, FSH etc. The changes are not anywhere near what you get with exogenous steroid use so there's no reason to worry about dangerous side effects like increased cholesterol, BP, liver enzymes etc.

The ingredient Massularia acuminata which is part of PM is also known as african chewing sticks which people have been chewing on for hundreds of years.

It seems that you are trying to compare designer steroids to PM and natural testosterone for some reason. You can't compare it to designer steroids which are NOT naturally found in your body. They are artificial, usually methylated, androgens which are usually more powerful than testosterone and your body does not produce these molecules.

You still haven't given any valid reason or evidence that the PM ingredients are dangerous. Here, I will help you out and let you know the only real situation that it may be dangerous. If you have prostate cancer, then elevated androgen levels can make it worse. This is the only situation where having higher natural levels of testosterone could hurt you.

4. You "aint "so sure it's safe. Learn some proper grammar bonehead. Something is strange about this guy,and i've been noticing quite a bit lately more and more on here is that all of these "strange" questions are coming from guys that haven't been on here that long and maybe have less than 10 posts.

I agree with the fellow who made reference to this as"a wolf in sheep's clothing".You want to see inside of the factory..? Can you see inside of Muscletech's factory or BSN,etc...no. Maybe Jacob would like to remain the man behind the scene,maybe he doesn't want the spotlight...who cares.

This post was lacking validity from the start.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kressy View Post
    You find the interesting reading if you scroll down a bit. Its a huuuuge bunch of reviews. The most of them do not like jack3d.

Except shizandrol A and the dangerous DMAE its a pretty simple product. With regular creatine mono, beta alanin, arigine and caffeine. This pwo focus on energy sure.. in my opinion there's much better and more complete pwos for a lower price out there with scientific safe ingredients.
    For a lower price than jack3d? Ok.

6. Thread starter is definitely a planted troll.. Us Americans are exotic enough to figure that out. His arguments and accusations have no validity.

Plz close this thread mods. It's worthless.

7. He might not be a troll, lets be fair and be open to the possibility that he's retarded.

8. Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    He might not be a troll, lets be fair and be open to the possibility that he's retarded.
    ahaha some of the threads I've seen in the last couple days have been way too funny lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

9. Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    He might not be a troll, lets be fair and be open to the possibility that he's retarded.
    LULZ!

10. Quote Originally Posted by kressy View Post
    ''jacob geissler'' is.. The ****in man are like .. gone.. there is no information about him.
    That's because Jacob Goes by many names. He's most commonly referred to as kaiser soze.

"what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by kressy View Post
    Well i aint rich gaspari or a troll, Just a regular customer of supplements. I dont trust USPlabs, from first look on the company I felt something was not allright. Like i said before, their hompage have the looks of a bad classical scam site. Their ingrediens of their products can be found in alot medicines. Did you know that ''1,3-dimethylamylamine'' minimize the blood vessels and rise bloodpressure? for example

and you guys wonder why I'm worried? duuh
    The onus is on you to perform the research prior to buying any supp.

USP is not putting a gun to your head forcing your buy their supplements, seems as if you've formed a calculated opinion on something which you haven't even tried yet. The word cynical comes to mind, and I think that's actually healthy in this industry, however, your rant comes off as more of an attack than an actual attempt to "learn" anything about the products themselves.

12. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    The onus is on you to perform the research prior to buying any supp.

USP is not putting a gun to your head forcing your buy their supplements, seems as if you've formed a calculated opinion on something which you haven't even tried yet. The word cynical comes to mind, and I think that's actually healthy in this industry, however, your rant comes off as more of an attack than an actual attempt to "learn" anything about the products themselves.
    Jacob held a knife to my wife's throat and made me take jack3d then made me do bench.
  13. Guest

No one invited me....I see how it's going to be....

BTW Vatos, Huge Challenge coming soon from USPLabs...HUGE!

14. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

Hmmmm....
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

15. ....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

16. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

Hello Jacob ol' boy.. You're missing the fun these days like I missed the ModernBCAA IC deal

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is the most dangerous?
    By sundayx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 06:28 PM
  2. Dangerous at all?
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 01:04 PM
  3. PH/PS = Dangerous??
    By borninsin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6