USP Stack PF, SC, PM, and PRIME

mav6

mav6

Awards
Coming off of a cycle of Ipamorelin and Mod GRF 1-29 in a couple weeks. I wanted to start taking PowerFull, Super Cissus, Pink Magic, and Prime as a "stack" for a few weeks. I've heard great things about each product, and as a long time user of Super Cissus, if the other products work half as good as Cissus has worked for me, I'm sure it'll be great.

In any case, do you think it would be a bad idea to start this before I finish my peptides? Would there be a problem if I kicked up the GH release and took Ipamorelin or GHRP-6 with PowerFull? I try to get the most out of the natural sleep release of GH, but I don't want to do anything that would cause negative feedback or down regulation.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
very very nice combo man

add jack3d to be perfect

^^

mav6

mav6

Awards
I was debating that actually. Do you think jack3d is better than taking OEP pre-workout?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
OEP is almost like Jack3d in a capsule with the bonus of fat loss - it gives a great boost preworkout. If you're cutting then go with OEP over Jack3d, if not then go with Jack3d.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i didn't use oep yet......
jack3d is owesome man.....if i was you, went with jack.

mav6

mav6

Awards
Now you guys have me considering Jack3d, but I think it might spike insulin a little like most "sweet" tasting things. I might go with OEP just to avoid that.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Now you guys have me considering Jack3d, but I think it might spike insulin a little like most "sweet" tasting things. I might go with OEP just to avoid that.
I don't believe Ace-K or sucralose cause an insulin spike.

Even if they did, it would probably take MUCH more than what is in Jack3d.

Jack3d is ideal for a dieter's pre workout formula