Starting on jack3d...

LightWeight15

Awards
Noobie Hard-gainer alert! Just received a tub of jack3d in the mail. i start my cycle tomorrow. I am excited as all the reviews seem to spell good stuff on this one. I tried some of the more gimmicky stuff-sp250 and noxplode-now im trying jack3d. heres to a good month, hope this goes well. I will try to post every couple of days for those who are on the fence about this.
Current stats-
5'11
155 lb
about 12% bf

products
opt. nut. gold standard
jack3d
animal pak

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Noobie Hard-gainer alert! Just received a tub of jack3d in the mail. i start my cycle tomorrow. I am excited as all the reviews seem to spell good stuff on this one. I tried some of the more gimmicky stuff-sp250 and noxplode-now im trying jack3d. heres to a good month, hope this goes well. I will try to post every couple of days for those who are on the fence about this.
Current stats-
5'11
155 lb
about 12% bf

products
opt. nut. gold standard
jack3d
animal pak
Be sure to start with 0.5 to 1.0 scoop, to test your tolerance. Increase to 1.5 scoops, if you need to. Most users do not ever need more than 1.5 scoops.
Please let us know how things unfold, and thank you for choosing Jack3d!

TheTransforma

It is the only pre workout which I actually felt good, although I need to dose more than the maximum, the drive, focus and pumps are great. You won't be disappointed!

Start off by two scoops, preferably you use it every other day as your body tends to get used to it fast. I need 5 scoops, but then it does its magic.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
It is the only pre workout which I actually felt good, although I need to dose more than the maximum, the drive, focus and pumps are great. You won't be disappointed!

Start off by two scoops, preferably you use it every other day as your body tends to get used to it fast. I need 5 scoops, but then it does its magic.
Not recommended - everyone should start off with one scoop and only increase if needed.

Nick3d

Awards
Not recommended - everyone should start off with one scoop and only increase if needed.
Danieltx13
I started jack3d with two scoops and found that to be desirable. I don't think 1 scoop would do much and my body hasn't built a tolerance to the two scoops 4 days a week yet.

On a side note, what would a good product to use after my jack3d cycle ends?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
What type of product are you looking for exactly? If you run with Jack3d for a full eight weeks, you'd do best to take a few weeks off from any stimulant-based preworkout products - you could stick with something basic, like AAKG and creatine, in the meantime.

Nick3d

Awards
What I was planning to do was a month on a creatine product and then cycle back on with the Pink Magic test booster for 6 weeks. Using the creatine sort of as a PCT I guess.
I play rugby so I'm really looking for a product that will help me get cut after im done with the Jack3d cycle.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Recreate would be a good choice to go with then - it's USP's low-stim fat burner and will help you shed body fat while not putting excess stress on your adrenal glands after finishing your Jacked cycle.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Please stop referring to a tub of Jack3d as a "cycle" lol..

I would start off at 1.5 scoops and go up or down from there.

My sweet spot is 2 scoops!

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Be sure to start with 0.5 to 1.0 scoop, to test your tolerance. Increase to 1.5 scoops, if you need to. Most users do not ever need more than 1.5 scoops.
Please let us know how things unfold, and thank you for choosing Jack3d!
^^^^ This right here is the way to go with it. I have found that 2 is my sweetspot like many but slowley build it up to assess your own bodies tolerance.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.5 - 2 is perfecto for me!

LightWeight15

Awards
Been a minute since i started this thread, Here's a general update....
First day- Definite difference between this product and others i have tried--the lack of filler is evident in that i dont feel like there is a giant ball of gas in my belly. very clean, direct boost in energy...felt almost tunnel vision walking around throughout my workout.

after one week- for now my dosage seems ideal at about one scoop. i eat one hour before taking the stuff, then wait about 45 min before starting my workout. tried a few different methods and this one seems best for minimizing ingestion time and maximizing the effect of the product. still feeling the benefits of this product, seeing my numbers and reps going up steadily.

after two weeks-Again, another benchmark. unlike others i have tried the potency of this product has not plateaued or diminished. 1 scoop still does me, and i tend to be stim resistant. very happy with the way i feel. Made the mistake of taking this product after 2 pm one day though....i was up until 4 am!!! anyone else who checks this out be sure to get your dosage in the morning! noticing that sometimes i feel slightly short tempered during the peak effects of this product?

more to come...