OxyElite Pro questions

H

henryhavoc

Awards
Hey USP guys,

I've been looking into OEP because there has been TONS of hype about it, and I've yet to see a single bad review. Props on that!

I'm currently bulking for the summer, and I'm doing great so far. I'm running a mild cycle of epi to help with my gains.

After I'm done with my PCT, I'm going to give my body time to recoup and then start my first real cutting phase. I want to achieve that summer shredded look :p I'm at around 12% bf right now, and I'm pretty cut as is, but my goal is to get down to 7% - 9% for the summer.

OEP would seem like a great product to help with my cut, but I'm concerned about the following things...

Will my strength decrease?

Will I lose LBM?

Will I gain the fat back after I run the product?

I apologize if these are noob questions. I've never used a "fat burner" in my life. I've always stuck with a clean diet and lifted heavy, so fat loss has never really been a concern for me.

Bottom line is: The only weight I want to lose is from FAT. Will OEP help me achieve this?

Thanks!

D

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Strength I think is really more dependent on your diet, i.e. are you way below maintenance, cycling your calories, etc. OEP isn't going to make you lose strength though - if anything, taking it before your workout you'll probably end up having strength increases.

Losing LBM - again, this is more diet dependent. As long as you keep your protein intake high during your cut you should not lose any muscle. OEP specifically targets fat and fat alone - it's not going to burn up your muscle.

You won't gain the weight back after you quit taking it. Once you lose the weight it's gone (unless you get way relaxed with your diet, then you're probably going to gain some weight).

OEP is great, I'm on my second run of it right now. You'll enjoy it.

H

henryhavoc

Awards
Thanks for the quick response! I'm new to the whole thermogenics scene, so my apologies if these seemed like stupid questions :p

I'm gonna keep my protein intake high as always (I typically go 1.5g per lb) during my cut and keep lifting heavy. Hopefully I can shed a few pounds of bf and continue to build my LBM. The last thing I want to do is get really cut and be weak as **** :p

Any advice for when I do start the OEP?

D

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend running two bottles back to back (eight weeks) for best results. Don't go above three caps a day (two in the morning and one six to eight hours later). Have your doses 30 minutes before your workout and 30 minutes before a meal. Drink plenty of water. Eat right, work hard in the gym, and watch the fat come off!

H

henryhavoc

Awards
Awesome, thanks!

If anyone else has any feedback about OEP, you can post it here ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats a good stack for this? i know adding alpha t2 is great anything else to add?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
henry look into adding alpha t2 i read alot of good things when combined...but im looking to see if anything else should be added as well..im in the same boat as u

R

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
i ran a 4 week run of OEP and lost 25 lbs. I wish i could say i didnt loose LBM but i get checked every 2 weeks and over the 4 week run i lost 25 lbs, 4 or which was LBM. my cals were in order along with my trainning. I consumed 400-450 grams of protein, 500-600 grams of carbs and >80 grams of fat those 4 weeks and even with the high prt/crb i still lost those 4 lbs or LBM. the Dr. in charge of the HPL says its impossible to loose 25 or more lbs while retainning the same LBM. however, your stats dont indicate that your trying to loose that much so id say its possible to lose 10-15 with maybe a 1-2 lbs LBM loss.