Oxy Elite Pro Questions? and stacking

Bdoggy

Awards
I just got my bottle of Oxy Elite pro today and took one pill this morning after I woke up on an empty stomach. I didn't feel the effects right away but when I went to the gym boy did it hit me. Sitting here now I still have the jitters as well as a lot of energy it seems, is that normal? I drank a lot of water today just so I wouldn't get a headache. Im about 5'7 150 and trying to lose some body fat. However on this product for the first day I had so much energy that I maxed out my bench at 245 which is the highest I have ever done.

I also stacked this product with sci fit, kre-alkalyn (pills) and also Superpump 250 before my workout, is that ok to stack? thanks in advance.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just got my bottle of Oxy Elite pro today and took one pill this morning after I woke up on an empty stomach. I didn't feel the effects right away but when I went to the gym boy did it hit me. Sitting here now I still have the jitters as well as a lot of energy it seems, is that normal? I drank a lot of water today just so I wouldn't get a headache. Im about 5'7 150 and trying to lose some body fat. However on this product for the first day I had so much energy that I maxed out my bench at 245 which is the highest I have ever done.

I also stacked this product with sci fit, kre-alkalyn (pills) and also Superpump 250 before my workout, is that ok to stack? thanks in advance.
Congrats on the PR!

If the stimulant effect is too much, take it a little closer to food.

You are fine to dose with Kre-Alkalyn but I would watch dosing with SuperPump as they both contain stimulants. Either/or or you can dose OEP a few hours earlier than your pre-workout.

Bdoggy

Awards
Thanks for the input, I got a real bad reaction when mixing the OEP with the superpump. I felt very weird the whole day, and woke up really nauseated. I won't be mixing them anytime soon. It seems like taking the krealk with the OEP as you suggested is fine as I feel ok on that. This stuff def. makes me more focused in the gym as well as in other areas. As of yet I don't see any body fat lost but again its only been 3 days that Ive been on it and I just now went to 2 pills in the morning. Any other feedback would be greatly appreciated.