Nearly finished 4 weeks of OEP, now what? - AnabolicMinds.com

Nearly finished 4 weeks of OEP, now what?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Question Nearly finished 4 weeks of OEP, now what?

Following my contributions on Drumplayer 936's "USP Labs OxyElite Pro Log" over the past few weeks, i'm nearing the end of my first 4 weeks of OEP, i'm well impressed but don't think I've see the full benefit in the past week, with it being easter break here in the Uk, and i haven't been training as much...

so...

planning to buy another bottle and continue for another 4 weeks

BUT

what will I stack it with? was considering some LG PH products, but I have a company medical soon, so that may not be wise at this point, and then I read diehard's log on the Asteroid stack and thought, hmmm maybe just maybe it could be a VERY good 4 weeks if I add in some more USP products!

What does everyone think? I need to do a final weigh-in at the end of week, but i'm now around 190- 192 lbs and 20%ish BF @ 5'10", thinking of

OEP + ASTEROID STACK + PSLIN + JACK3D + RECREATE and maybe some napalm or eviscerate? Fat or mad?

unlikely to run anything else, other than a healthy diet and protein shakes, probably looking to do something like sub 2000 cal diet with 180g -200g protein and 100 -120g Carbs

Training is likely to be something like:-

4.5 hrs Taekwondo (2hr Mon, 1.25hr Wed, 1.25hr Sat)
    3 x 45 mins weight sessions (post routine closer to time - Tues, Thurs, Fri)
    1.5 hrs Yoga (Sun evening)
    Walking to training - total about 30 plus miles per week

Doing too much? doing to little? brain receptors not firing as they should be?

My overall goal is to be lean,vascular and hard - i don't think big works for my TKD devotion and I actually would like to drop a weight class, not go up one! Next weight class down is up to 175lbs

looking forward to support (and hopefully not too much abuse) soon

2. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Add in some recreate, its good stuff does a real number on my appetite and makes dieting so much easier. Run OEP/Recreate its one helliva stack. Remember though man, your getting 90% of your results from your diet, not your supplements - remember this and you will do very well. I think anything more than what I've listed, save Jack3d for preworkout purposes would just be overkill. Keep it simple and focus on your diet.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    I think anything more than what I've listed, save Jack3d for preworkout purposes would just be overkill. Keep it simple and focus on your diet.
    Thanks, was concerned might have been overkill! Using jack3d pre workout makes sense.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like that... Maybe Recreate/Anabolic-Pump... The Six-Pack Stack!

Low stim fat-loss WITH lean muscle gain!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

Similar Forum Threads

1. [10weeks]500mg T-Cyp;3 weeks beast 4 weeks epi; PES ERASE; hcg throughout
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 02:24 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 01:04 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2005, 01:20 AM
  4. first 2 weeks of clen finished
    By mpc in forum Anabolics