do you think prime is going to cause gyno

• yes

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • no

Votes: 30 90.9%

• Total voters

TMOTT

Awards
so guys i have never used these thread things so please bare with me hah. but my question to all is if prime can cause gyno? ive been on for 4 days. i havve heard yes and no, i also heard that it can fire up gyno. its not a test booster persay but it naturaly rises test levels, for tribulus does that. correct me if im wrong.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
You are way wrong. It does not raise test levels. Neither does Tribulus terrestris, which is a different plant entirely. I'm going to post Snagency's post on the matter because it says it all.

"Let's squash any misconceptions, leaving NO doubt:
Not only will Prime NOT cause gyno, neither will Tribulus Terrestris.
Trib DOES NOT increase testosterone levels; it is hypothesized that this herb works by increasing LH (luteinizing hormone, or lutropin) levels.
An excerpt from wikipedia:
Quote:
Tribulus is also a derivative Roman era (Latin language) name for the weapon known in English today as the Caltrop[1], which bears strong resemblances with the plant today named Latin: Tribulus terrestris or puncture vine.
Tribulus is a genus of plants found in many warm regions. The best-known member is T. terrestris (puncture vine), a widespread weed and also the source of a dietary supplement claimed to increase the body's natural testosterone levels and thereby improve male sexual performance and help build muscle. T. terrestris has consistently failed to increase testosterone levels in controlled studies.[2][3][4] It has also failed to demonstrate strength-enhancing properties.[5] However, many supplement brands such as 4Ever Fit and InterACTIVE Nutrition sold products that combines various herbs with tribulus terrestis, which has been a debate whether the effects are true or false.

Tribulus has been shown to enhance sexual behaviour in an animal model.[6] It appears to do so by stimulating androgen receptors in the brain.

Tribulus species are perennial, but some grow as annuals in colder climates. The leaves are opposite and compound. The flowers are perfect (hermaphroditic) and insect-pollinated, with fivefold symmetry. The ovary is divided into locules that are in turn divided by "false septa" (the latter distinguish Tribulus from other members of its family).

Some body builders use T. terrestris as post cycle therapy or "PCT". After they've completed an anabolic-steroid cycle, they use it under the assumption that it will restore the body's natural testosterone levels.

Tribulus has a long history of use in the Ayurvedic and Unani systems of India. It is considered an aphrodisiac, diuretic, and nervine.

Some species are cultivated as ornamental plants in warm regions. Some, notably T. cistoides, T. longipetalus, T. micrococcus, T. terrestris, and T. zeyheri, are considered weeds.
Prime is not an exogenous test booster like a 'prohormone';
It may boost endogenous testosterone thru increased LH production, but does NOT directly increase basal test production..
Prime requires no PCT.
Prime is safe to take at all ages and levels of experience.

Hopefully this clarifies any misconceptions.."

TMOTT

Awards
yeah, lots man. thanks alot, i feel alot better now lol.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so guys i have never used these thread things so please bare with me hah. but my question to all is if prime can cause gyno? ive been on for 4 days. i havve heard yes and no, i also heard that it can fire up gyno. its not a test booster persay but it naturaly rises test levels, for tribulus does that. correct me if im wrong.
Not a chance... Prime will not effect your hormonal levels in any way.

haha I love how someone voted 'yes'...

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/prime-120-caps.html

Best of luck!

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
since you already started taking it w/out knowing much about it ... does it really matter?

TMOTT

Awards
actually, i did do lots of research and read many many many many blogs and reviews. so i learned alot. i just had someone tell me the other day who is very well informed and i'd thought i'd ask some people to see what they thought about the whole gyno effects. so i did do research man, but thanks for watching out

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually, i did do lots of research and read many many many many blogs and reviews. so i learned alot. i just had someone tell me the other day who is very well informed and i'd thought i'd ask some people to see what they thought about the whole gyno effects. so i did do research man, but thanks for watching out
Be careful taking anonymous reviews...

To be clear - NO chance of gyno from Prime. Zero.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

dice404

Awards
I have used prime on several occasions, and it does NOT cause gyno. I've had gyno surgically removed in the past too, so that's saying something.

Prime is awesome!!!!!