Asteroid Stack + Recreate + Jack3d? Questions for a Recreate Cycle

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  214 lbs.

Asteroid Stack + Recreate + Jack3d? Questions for a Recomp Cycle

Hey guys,

I'm a new guy here, but I've been lurking for a little while and searching heavily trying to get some information on the best way to go about a recreate cycle to shed some fat I've accumulated over the past few years and gain muscle/strength. I just turned 30 a few months ago and after spending the past few weeks in the gym working out pretty damn hard, I'm finding my workouts just aren't up to snuff.

I recently bought a tub of Jack3d after trying Nano Vapor (which was the worst supp I've personally tried) and after using it with a few workouts, I have to say I'm a permanent fan of USP Labs.

My first question is, would it be advisable to stack the Asteroid and the Recreate with the Jack3d to cut fat (cardio 5 days/wk - workouts 3-5 days/week)? I LOVE the focus and energy I have in the gym with the Jack3d but I'm looking for a better pump and something that will have me increasing my lifting weights over time.

I'm currently logging everything I eat in my diet log along with all of my workouts in my workout log to track my progress (which I also track energy levels and how my muscles felt) so I feel like I'm taking the right steps in maintaining a good regiment. I'm currently maintaining a 1800 calorie diet with 50% protein/40% carbs/10% fats.

Another quick question: I'm having a problem in my diet with regards to my breakfast meal. Since turning 29/30 I've found I need ALOT of fiber to keep things smooth with the addition of a ton of protein so I have been eating Fiber One cereal with skim milk or egg whites and wheat toast. Any suggestions on a better breakfast meal to power my body at the start of the day?

Thanks for reading and I'm REALLY looking forward to getting the USP body I've been wanting!

Billy

PS - I'm also taking GNC's AMPlified Wheyabolic Extreme 60 for protein(which I've found works great for me as I've tried ALOT of proteins). This seems to be the best protein for me to keep the calories down along with fat/carbs.
    Last edited by BillyV65; 03-24-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Wrong title - Had recreate on the brain

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

The Asteroid Stack can definitely be stacked with Recreate and Jack3d to help you with your goals, all these products work synegistically with each other. For a recomp (losing fat and building muscle) though, your calories are too low - you're probably going to need 2,500-2,700. I would recommend a diet high in protein and moderate in carbs and fat, like maybe 300 protein, 220 carbs, 80 fat. As for breakfast, I recommend one cup of oatmeal with one to one and a half scoops of whey protein mixed in, four to five scrambled egg whites, and one or two slices of Ezekiel bread.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 10:30 PM
  2. recreate/dcp/ap stack questions
    By jsp0882 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 01:56 PM