AE loves the pink

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, let me start by thanking Jacob and the rest of the USP folks for choosing me to be a VIP tester of Pink Magic. I am thrilled and honored to be chosen, and I assure you that I will be open and honest in my thoughts and results while taking this.

My routine is as follows:
Monday: Back
Tuesday: off
Wednesday: Legs (more higher rep)
Thursday: Chest and Shoulders
Friday: Back thickness (deads focused)
Saturday: heavier legs
Sunday: Chest and Tris

Additionally, since I wake up by 4:20 every am for some cardio, I eat ALL DAY long. I am fortunate that the wife likes going to BJ's wholesale, as I buy the 10lbs bags of chicken cutlets regularly. In fact my best friend is my foreman grill Typically, I am eating every 2-3 hours, with a few shakes thrown in. WPI post workout, and I have been using a protein blend after cardio and prior to bed.

Here are my current stats:
Weight: 205lbs
Height: 5'11" (I think as I age I am shrinking)

If there is anything alnyone wants to know, please feel free to chime in. Thanks again to USP!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are pics from this am 3/20 weighing 203lbs

Ok so here is my final update 4/13 weighing in at 204lbs

Strength: I did not see too much in this department. Numbers stayed fairly stagnant.
5 out of 10

Vascularity: This is where the PM shines. I have never tried a supplement that had this type of impact. In all honesty, I could have been sitting on my a$$ doing nothing, and veins were quite present 10 out of 10

Muscle Hardness: Another positive here. Specifically my chest and shoulders were constantly hard to the touch. I only realized this when a female teacher (who is known to "feel" the male teachers made a comment to me) awkward moment :lol: 10 out of 10

Muscular Endurance: Another solid aspect. However, I did feel this more at the beginning of my run more so than at the end. In fact, it was not as prevalent at the end. 6 out of 10

Overall, it was a fun run, and I am curious to see how all others are responding.

Thank you again USP

Attachments

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, got the first dose in this AM after my morning run of 50 minutes. Nothing to note yet of course. Will be taking the next dose at lunch, which falls about 2 hours prior to lift. My lift today will be focused on back, with a major focus on deads.

Really looking forward to it.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
subbed for honest log/review.:smirk:

I'll be watching this one closely.

Are you gonna have before and afters?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's alright AE..when you shrink it makes other things look bigger. j/k bubba Let's see how far this pink can push you.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After I took my second dose this afternoon with lunch, I started to notice some energy kicking in. So after getting home and downing my FP Jack3d, I was ripping to kill back.

Deads (10 sets) 1 set 440lbs (easier than expected) sets at 405lbs rep range of 3-4
T-bar (5 sets) sets of 8-10 at 5 35's
BW Wide Grip chins (5 sets) sets of 12

Overall feelings:
I didnt want to stop. I have energy to burn right now, and to be honest, every time a true adrenaline song pumped through the IPod I was flying.

Forearm and inner biceps vascularity was quite noticeable and more than usual.

As a further aside, the set at 440lbs on deads was much easier than I thought. I have struggled with my deads since last June when I shattered my left big toe and through everything off. Thgis ride is going to be a blast.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is heating up fast!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know if it was placebo or what, but I was flying high. I am psyched for heavy legs tomorrow

I dont know if it was placebo or what, but I was flying high. I am psyched for heavy legs tomorrow
this is an email casey sent me after the first day.

Am I nuts for saying that I feel different after 6 capsules? Gym felt great, strength was just slightly up. But my freakin muscles are hard as marble. Very very volumized. Tell me I'm crazy...

casey sent me this email 3 weeks in and he was eating at a caloric deficiency!

THIS **** IS INSANE.
Week 3 is the week… HOLY ****… I literally was unstoppable in the gym guys…
125lb DB’s for 5x5 flat press tonight, supersetted with 135lb DB rows 5x5…
Ended up pulling a 315x15 (raw, no belt) which is a PR. Too many PR’s to list tonight…

I am blown away guys…

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good times ahead AE!!

rescue163

Awards
:tongue2:............................ damn it.... I want to get my hands on some of that....:tongue2:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks Silver, good to see you. The title is so true in so many ways

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice...In for sure on this..good luck ..can't wait to get my hands on the pink

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got my normal cardio in this am

50 total minutes 40 minutes at 12%incline 4mph 10 minutes 0% incline 6mph

Later this afternoon.....leg day

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
subb'd very interested in seeing your results. good luck man

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, today was an interesting day. 2 doses in, and was on my way home to do legs. So, first mistake, let my wife drive my car, 2nd mistake, sitting in passenger seat with window open. Evidently, mailboxes are no longer stationary, as my wife, who's attention span is that of Peter Griffin ;) takes the passenger side mirror off with a mailbox, shatter glass all over me.

Needless to say, enrgy was up for legs

Back Squats (10 sets) rep ranges 5-8 reps 275lbs, rep range 10-15 225lbs
Zercher Squats (5 sets) 225lbs 5-9 reps
Standing Calf Raises (8 sets) 225lbs 15 reps

Major burn and fatigue. Really was trying to drop my a$$ to the floor, and was doing it barefoot, which I liked much more. Curious to see if I am sore tomorrow, as legs is truly when I get sore typically.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who needs pre workout stims with that kind of adrenaline coursing thru your veins. Sorry about the vehicle mods. My wife is a rolling demolition derby so I can feel your pain.

Nice to see somebody else does Zerchers. They are such a great total body exercise!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the Zerchers, I find them to be some of the most exhausting exercises out there.

Oh man, I am with you Az. it is never dull when she is behind the wheel. She accidently ran over a cat a few months back. Nothing is safe :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Lol I know how u feel bro, 3 accidents in a year over here!!! Women...

Ohh ya subbage!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I know how u feel bro, 3 accidents in a year over here!!! Women...

Ohh ya subbage!
good to have you along my friend.

3 accidents? I think our women need to meet, however, we would need to drive them

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
typical am cardio. Do have to say that I was having a rough time running with a new Robin Williams stand up on the tv. too funny

Regarding the pink, vascularity is quite noticeable, specifically my calves. Looking forward to a big chest/tris day today

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a very solid workout of Chest and Tris. Its funny actually, close grip bp was an interesting experience, as I was stronger than usual, then reality hit me in the face

Chest:
Flat BP (10 sets) 330lbs 1 rep 2 sets at 300lbs 3 and 4 reps
Incline BP (6 sets) 225lbs sets at 8-10 reps
Floor Press (5 sets) 225lbs sets of 10

Tris:
CG BP (6 sets) 275lbs 1 easy rep tried 300lbs, and reality laughed at me. Thank goodness the guards were set in the rack
Skull Crushers (5 sets) 110lbs sets of 7

Pump actually hurts. Vascularity is still quite noticeable. In fact, prior to lifting, we were at a local lake for a picnic, and my arms felt like they were pumped and veins were every where. I love that aspect of this.

Tomorrow is another back day, with a focus on rack pulls

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work AE, chest and triceps should be quite trashed after that. Pink seems to be filling the muscles up nicely. Can't wait to see the mechanisms of this supplement.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just as an aside, the pumps are still very prominent.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What's this pink stuff? Have not had any time to read up on it. Cliffs plz.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a USP beta test. Based on Boro's log, this stuff will be killer. I am 3 days in, and cant wait based on what I have seen thus far

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but what is actually in it, What is it designed to do? ive tried some usp products befire (jacked, prime, powerfull, supercissus). Im not sure what this is ?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you got the pics up. Can't wait to see a couple weeks deep.

What are you hoping to get outa this supp? Like what goal are you shooting for? -recomp/mass/ etc...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just as an aside, no soreness at all

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little late

Was a bit late on this today as I was stuck in a god-awful meeting after work, and with the state of education in NJ and our lovely Gov., it is not much fun. Needless to say, I had plenty of aggression today

Back:
Rack pulls (8 sets) 525 1 rep, sets at 475lbs reps 3-5
BB Rows (5 sets) 200lbs 7 reps
Tbar Rows (5 sets) 4 35's
Wide grip chins (4 sets) BW to failure

Really pumped and aggressive. The great aspect of working out at home is that my daughter hung out in my gym the entire time.

Not much to note on strength as of yet, we will see how it goes on Wednesday. I am off from lifting tomorrow and taking my students on a field trip. :drive:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Was a bit late on this today as I was stuck in a god-awful meeting after work, and with the state of education in NJ and our lovely Gov., it is not much fun. Needless to say, I had plenty of aggression today

Back:
Rack pulls (8 sets) 525 1 rep, sets at 475lbs reps 3-5
BB Rows (5 sets) 200lbs 7 reps
Tbar Rows (5 sets) 4 35's
Wide grip chins (4 sets) BW to failure

Really pumped and aggressive. The great aspect of working out at home is that my daughter hung out in my gym the entire time.

Not much to note on strength as of yet, we will see how it goes on Wednesday. I am off from lifting tomorrow and taking my students on a field trip. :drive:

Doing work :AR15firing:

Your providing great feedback so far I'm excited for the launch of the product.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, I am trying. Got all worked up b/c of the financial disaster that is the state of NJ. Couple that with Jack3d and the glorious Pinkies and I was ripping

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am starting to feel the aggression setting in... I cannot wait to get to where you guys are, I am a few days behind...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me say, that yesterday was my off lifting day, and I was truly gone from 6am to 7:30pm. However, that evening I had to get a suit fitting done, and I have to say I had a full body pump and crazy leg vascularity.

I was totally stunned

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Let me say, that yesterday was my off lifting day, and I was truly gone from 6am to 7:30pm. However, that evening I had to get a suit fitting done, and I have to say I had a full body pump and crazy leg vascularity.

I was totally stunned
Awesome! I want to know what's in this already!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not too shabby

Decided to alter the leg workout a tad today and focus on reps as opposed to weight. Curious to see how I will feel tomorrow and friday

Back Squats (10 sets) rep ranges never went under 12-15 went only to 225lbs but depth and range were solid
Lunges (4 sets) 135lbs <not a fan of these>
Zerchers (5 sets) 225lbs sets of 8-10
Standing calves (8 sets) sets at 225lbs 12 reps per

Have the nice jello feeling right now, which is good. Strength was ok as my lower back is slightly tweaked. Mentally I was not as focused as I would have liked, as I mentioned NJ education is really screwed up right now, and over 30 staff were fired yesterday as financial cuts. If the budget is not passed next month, this is only the beginning. I am not in jeopardy, however my class sizes for next year are about to jump.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love throwing a high rep day into the mix now and then. Love the Zerchers bubba!! AE, next time you do the lunges stay on the balls of your feet and don't let your heels touch the floor. It moves the stress from a Glute/Ham to more of a front quads. To make it even tougher try staying on a line with each step. The balance aspect is awesome.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love throwing a high rep day into the mix now and then. Love the Zerchers bubba!! AE, next time you do the lunges stay on the balls of your feet and don't let your heels touch the floor. It moves the stress from a Glute/Ham to more of a front quads. To make it even tougher try staying on a line with each step. The balance aspect is awesome.
Thanks for the advice, will give it a shot that way. I always feel slightly off balance with lunges, which drives me friggin bat sh!t
Awesome so far!!!
Thanks man, I am real hopeful to start seeing the strength gains shortly.

Tomorrow is chest and shoulders, so hoping for some movement there

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Decided to alter the leg workout a tad today and focus on reps as opposed to weight. Curious to see how I will feel tomorrow and friday

Back Squats (10 sets) rep ranges never went under 12-15 went only to 225lbs but depth and range were solid
Lunges (4 sets) 135lbs <not a fan of these>
Zerchers (5 sets) 225lbs sets of 8-10
Standing calves (8 sets) sets at 225lbs 12 reps per

Have the nice jello feeling right now, which is good. Strength was ok as my lower back is slightly tweaked. Mentally I was not as focused as I would have liked, as I mentioned NJ education is really screwed up right now, and over 30 staff were fired yesterday as financial cuts. If the budget is not passed next month, this is only the beginning. I am not in jeopardy, however my class sizes for next year are about to jump.
we are out in cali, wyfe werks at community college, and they arent having summer school, we also have calpoly pomona going bankrupt, and another comm. college might be closing as well. All this crap is in a 25 mile circle of me.