Just got some OEP....can it be stacked...

  1. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,351
    Answers
    0

    Just got some OEP....can it be stacked...


    Can OEP be stacked with iForce T-33? I vaguely remember reading somewhere that is shouldn't be as OEP has some T3 boosting ingredients. Is this true, or can they be stacked.

    On a seperate note, OEP absolutely rocks. I've tried alsorts before including ECA, but the energy, appetite suppression and feel good factor from this small pill is completely unique. Never had this before.

  2. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Can OEP be stacked with iForce T-33? I vaguely remember reading somewhere that is shouldn't be as OEP has some T3 boosting ingredients. Is this true, or can they be stacked.

    On a seperate note, OEP absolutely rocks. I've tried alsorts before including ECA, but the energy, appetite suppression and feel good factor from this small pill is completely unique. Never had this before.
    I would look more at stacking something like Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL, or Recreate with OEP. Over doing the thyroid products doesn't benefit you in my opinion; sound diet, cardio and doing something like HST along with OEP and something else mentioned will do more.
  3. New Member
    diezel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    317
    Answers
    0

    OEP will increase the conversion of t4 to t3 resulting in a higher overall t3 output. I actually recommend OEP and Prime its an amazing fatloss/strength stack. Or you could do oep with the whole asteroid stack, you definetly won't be disappointed.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,351
    Answers
    0

    Diet and training already in check. I'm at around 9% bf, want to drop to around 7%. Have stubborn fta around lower abs, hence the OEP. Will look into recreate.
  5. New Member
    mrlargecalves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    318
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    OEP will increase the conversion of t4 to t3 resulting in a higher overall t3 output. I actually recommend OEP and Prime its an amazing fatloss/strength stack. Or you could do oep with the whole asteroid stack, you definetly won't be disappointed.
    ditto on OEP/prime. concluding a 2 month cycle w/ nearly 15 lbs loss and complete muscle retention and minor strength gains. never been able to accomplish that on a cut.
  6. New Member
    Hefsinthegym's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    18
    Answers
    0

    Just finished a month of OEP stacked with the Astack and ReCreate. Had body comp done by my company wellness coordinator (very good and consistent with calipers btw)and here are the numbers:

    1/18/10 (2nd week on Astack - begin RC)
    weight: 214
    BF%: 27.6
    lbs. fat vs. lean: 59/155

    2/15/10 (Astack w/RC - begin OEP)
    weight: 210
    BF%: 24.4
    lbs. fat vs. lean: 50/160

    3/17/10 (Will continue using Astack one more month, added Ultimate's bulgarian trib (since I couldn't get my hands on any TNA damit -cycled off RC and OEP [yesterday] for at least one month)
    weight: 206
    BF%: 18.8
    lbs. fat vs. lean: 38/168

    Todays weight: 202

    So, can you stack OEP? Heck yea you can! Match it with the Astack and RC, a good nutrition program (I follow Dexteriums) and WO program and never go wrong! BTW, last month's WO program is HST (split protocol - 6 days). Entering 5RM x3 phase on Monday
  7. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Hefsinthegym View Post
    Just finished a month of OEP stacked with the Astack and ReCreate. Had body comp done by my company wellness coordinator (very good and consistent with calipers btw)and here are the numbers:

    1/18/10 (2nd week on Astack - begin RC)
    weight: 214
    BF%: 27.6
    lbs. fat vs. lean: 59/155

    2/15/10 (Astack w/RC - begin OEP)
    weight: 210
    BF%: 24.4
    lbs. fat vs. lean: 50/160

    3/17/10 (Will continue using Astack one more month, added Ultimate's bulgarian trib (since I couldn't get my hands on any TNA damit -cycled off RC and OEP [yesterday] for at least one month)
    weight: 206
    BF%: 18.8
    lbs. fat vs. lean: 38/168

    Todays weight: 202

    So, can you stack OEP? Heck yea you can! Match it with the Astack and RC, a good nutrition program (I follow Dexteriums) and WO program and never go wrong! BTW, last month's WO program is HST (split protocol - 6 days). Entering 5RM x3 phase on Monday
    Awesome results. Great stack! Thank you for the support and feedback! Well appreciated!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I would look more at stacking something like Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL, or Recreate with OEP. Over doing the thyroid products doesn't benefit you in my opinion; sound diet, cardio and doing something like HST along with OEP and something else mentioned will do more.
    Good post.
    The minimum recommended stack is OxyELITE Pro with Recreate. For even more effective fat-loss-inducing carbohydrate manipulation, Anabolic Pump can be added to OxyELITE Pro and Recreate. The optional addition of PowerFULL supports beneficial GH manipulation, testosterone respone, and enhanced post-exercise recovery and tissue-repair.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. New Member
    Naberious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    144
    Answers
    0

    Would it be possible to stack the OEP with the LG Trifecta stack, or would I need to run them at separate times?
  10. New Member
    danieltx13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    390
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Naberious View Post
    Would it be possible to stack the OEP with the LG Trifecta stack, or would I need to run them at separate times?
    I wouldn't do it just because of the potential for blood pressure issues. My blood pressure didn't increase on OEP, but with prohormones it always can and a stimulant like OEP won't help matters. Recreate would be a better choice to run with Trifecta.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1T stacked w/ epistane stacked w/ 1,4ad??
    By Boflex in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 01:06 AM
  2. Has anyone ACTUALLY stacked 4-AD with epi?
    By bull8t in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 10:46 PM
  3. 1 AD stacked with 4 AD
    By brittishbulldog in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 09:21 PM
  4. MGF/IGF which is better alone/stacked etc.
    By TheGame46 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 11:30 AM
  5. I've never stacked and I need some help...
    By dingo0017 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 08:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in