help

at1010

Awards
  • Established
running prime and recreate right now and i want to run a second bottle of prime. I am thinking of stacking the 2nd bottle of prime with Mstack. What do you guys think? to much?

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
Nope you should do fine with that, I can;t think of any reason why it might be too much.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks, i am also looking for a few more ppls responses BOARD REP??

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
That would not be too much in any way, shape, or form. Be ready to eat...

at1010

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, i am eating clean right now, and around four chicken breasts a day plus protein shakes. I am also eating a lot of fruit and trying to get those Veggies in there! haha ANY ONE ELSE??

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
running prime and recreate right now and i want to run a second bottle of prime. I am thinking of stacking the 2nd bottle of prime with Mstack. What do you guys think? to much?
What is Mstack?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
universal/animals product i dont know all the specs on it man, but it is quite popular and i would like to run it with PRIME cause i do like my PRIME. haha

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
It's essentially a nutrient partitioner / anti-catabolic agent to help hardgainers. I see no problem for you taking it with Prime.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's essentially a nutrient partitioner / anti-catabolic agent to help hardgainers. I see no problem for you taking it with Prime.
Why not run AP?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i have heard better things about mstack, not offense to usp labs man i like them alot but i wanna run prime with this if its safe. Maybe run ap with it also to stay lean?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Running two nutrient partitioners at the same time could be a waste. I haven't used Mstack, but like borobulker said I would run Anabolic Pump with Prime instead of Mstack. The USP line is made to be synergistic with each other and a Prime / AP stack will definitely help you put on good quality weight.