Anabolic pump less than 3x/day

O

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I love me some anabolic pump for staying lean on a carb-heavy bulk, but I find that on this (much) lower carb cut, I don't always have more than 1 occasion to use it per day. Are ALL the effects of AP acute, or must a level build up in the system to have some of the other effects (on the adipogenesis pathway specifically)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love me some anabolic pump for staying lean on a carb-heavy bulk, but I find that on this (much) lower carb cut, I don't always have more than 1 occasion to use it per day. Are ALL the effects of AP acute, or must a level build up in the system to have some of the other effects (on the adipogenesis pathway specifically)
This is totally fine! Use with carb meals, up to 3 times per day. AP needs carbs to stuff carbs into muscles!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I only take 1 AP a day right now with great results. On some fasted cardio days I take an extra in the AM but that is it. AP is versatile and can be dosed like Boro said above or on an as needed basis.