starting my jack3d stack

logan91077

Awards
Just have a couple questions for you all. first off I workout in the morning, so my plan is going to look somthing like this. Get out of bed and drink my jack3d. 15 min later take my 1 scoop of whey and 2 powerfull. Hit the gym and kill some weight. Next take 1 AP, 15 min later,take 2 prime drink my post workout shake with 2 scoops of whey,1/2 cup raw oatmeal, 1 cup skim milk and 1 banana. Also eat 1 or 2 pieces of wheat toast with 1 tbsp jelly. Then 1 AP and 2 prime with lunch and dinner and 1 powerfull before bed. So how does this plan look to all you usplabs folks? Anything i should change? I will try to log this, Do my best to update it once or twice a week. Starting stats: 174lbs with under 10% bodyfat(acording to the handheld gizmo at the gym) and i have "2 pack abs". My goal is to be a lean 180lbs by summer(with a solid six pack). And i think i have found the right stuff to help with that. This is going to be fun.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just have a couple questions for you all. first off I workout in the morning, so my plan is going to look somthing like this. Get out of bed and drink my jack3d. 15 min later take my 1 scoop of whey and 2 powerfull. Hit the gym and kill some weight. Next take 1 AP, 15 min later,take 2 prime drink my post workout shake with 2 scoops of whey,1/2 cup raw oatmeal, 1 cup skim milk and 1 banana. Also eat 1 or 2 pieces of wheat toast with 1 tbsp jelly. Then 1 AP and 2 prime with lunch and dinner and 1 powerfull before bed. So how does this plan look to all you usplabs folks? Anything i should change? I will try to log this, Do my best to update it once or twice a week. Starting stats: 174lbs with under 10% bodyfat(acording to the handheld gizmo at the gym) and i have "2 pack abs". My goal is to be a lean 180lbs by summer(with a solid six pack). And i think i have found the right stuff to help with that. This is going to be fun.
First of all, thank you for choosing USPLabs! The Asteroid Stack plus Jack3d is an awesome stack indeed. In terms of comments and feedback, it would help if you could cast your dosage protocol in the form of a time plan. That way, it would be easier to see what you propose to take when, and consequently, would be easier to provide you with feedback. Thank you!

By the way, an example could be:

07:00am Whey Shake
08:00 Jack3d/2 PowerFULL/3 PRIME
08:30 Workout
09:30 Anabolic Pump
09:45 2 PRIME with Lunch
.... And so on.

logan91077

Awards
4:30am jack3d

4:45am 2 powerfull/1 scoop of whey and water/1 apple
5:00am hit the gym
6:45 am 1 AP
7:00am 2 prime/2 scoops whey ,1 cup skim milk,1/2 cup raw oatmeal,1 banana/ 1 or 2 pieces wheat toast with 1tbls jelly
10:00am 1 med sized chicken breast
12:15pm 1 AP
12:30pm 2 prime/ 1 turkey sandwich on wheat bread/ 1/2 a large sweet potato
3:00pm chicken salad
6:15pm 1 AP
6:30pm 2 prime/ dinner with complex carbs(Wheat pasta,cheeseberger,etc)
8:00pm 1 or 2 tbls PB and 1 banana
9:30pm 1 powerfull
I workout 6 days a week,Mon-Sat,and i was planning on skipping prime and powerfull on sundays. Also would canned chili be a good source of complex carbs? I know its a bit high in fat but would be nice to throw in every once in awhile. Thanks for all your help

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Stack

Sounds like one solid plan you got going. I don't know much about diet but it looks good.
I'm on a Recreate-PowerFULL-Jack3d stack and lovin' the results.

Keep us posted...

logan91077

Awards
Nice hookset. Is that stack taking off some fat for you? i was thinking about getting recreate and powerfull for my wife to run. should work well i would think and easy to dose.

logan91077

Awards
All i can say is wow! I look leaner, and it has only been 3 days or so. Just starting to "feel" the AP working(not really an all day pump but my muscles feel full and tight). Oh and im just a little bit stronger in the gym, nothing crazy, but its still early. Cant wait to see how this turns out. My only complaint so far is this is going to end up costing a ton of $(the wife wants some powerfull and recreate after seeing what this stuff is doing for me,And she never wants to take any supps).And well im hooked for sure. Not going to check my weight untill the end of the week, hope it goes up. HELL YEAH!

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Stack

Sounds great man. Stay on it and focused, seems like your on your way to the results your looking for.

I'm seeing good results with mine.
Now you got me thinkin' of adding AP to my stack...

logan91077

Awards
Good idea with adding the AP. I think you would be happy for sure. Well today was Back day and it was a great workout. Added 10 or 20lbs to most of my lifts! And as a bonus it is getting much less difficult to get through my cardio at the end of my workout(Dont love cardio at all). My 4arms were so pumped up by the end that i couldnt hold on to the lat bar. It was crazy. Would like to know what part of the stack is making that happen. Anyone have any ideas?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would watch your PF dose around carbs. It is not nearly as effective at GH release if you take it 1 hr pre/post carbs. Otherwise it all looks good.

logan91077

Awards
I would watch your PF dose around carbs. It is not nearly as effective at GH release if you take it 1 hr pre/post carbs. Otherwise it all looks good.
Yeah i cut out the apple pre-workout and my whey powder has 2g of carbs per scoop i think. And as i understand it that small amount should be ok, right? Im trying to keep better track of my diet, Got a book to help out with that, never really worried about it before. "Eat big and lift big" was all i worried about. its a bit harder when you are trying to lean out. Also started taking my morning dose of prime pre-workout, not sure if it matters but thought i would try it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i cut out the apple pre-workout and my whey powder has 2g of carbs per scoop i think. And as i understand it that small amount should be ok, right? Im trying to keep better track of my diet, Got a book to help out with that, never really worried about it before. "Eat big and lift big" was all i worried about. its a bit harder when you are trying to lean out. Also started taking my morning dose of prime pre-workout, not sure if it matters but thought i would try it.
Prime dosing is subjective in that each person responds differently to it, some like it pwo and others with meals. I always felt I got more out of it when I took it with meals following the 69 protocol but try it before your workouts for a week and assess. Make sure you run this stack for at least 8 weeks, it is best at that length and even better for 12 if you can afford it. Keep dialing in the diet and the results will come if you are pushing hard in the gym as well.

logan91077

Awards
Prime dosing is subjective in that each person responds differently to it, some like it pwo and others with meals. I always felt I got more out of it when I took it with meals following the 69 protocol but try it before your workouts for a week and assess. Make sure you run this stack for at least 8 weeks, it is best at that length and even better for 12 if you can afford it. Keep dialing in the diet and the results will come if you are pushing hard in the gym as well.
Thanks for the advice. Next time i will run a higher dose of prime and powerfull. Need to buy it a little bit at a time though, Get a stockpile going.

logan91077

Awards
Good news and bad news in this update. First the good. Thursday was Bi and light back day. For my "light back work" i wanted to do some SL deadlifts( didnt do them on tuesday, heavy back day). My last set was 315x6,I never go that heavy(275 x7-10 most of the time).I plan to see how many reps i can get at this weight by the end of my run. My weight has not changed,but my arms and chest have grown 1/8 of an inch in the last weak and a half. Now the bad Friday was leg day and my squats sucked....BAD. Just didnt have it. I think my CNS was just dead from the day before. Today was shoulders and traps and i felt much better. It seems that i respond best to the AP at around 40g of carbs and 25-30min. That is the only way i "feel" it at all. Super happy so far, As long as the gains stick. And im sure they will.

logan91077

Awards
Today was back day. And i started my workout with good old straight leg deadlifts.95x10 and 135x10 as a warm up. Then 225x10, 275x10,315x9 and 315x6. Three more reps at that weight than last week plus the bonus set of 6 more, HELL YEAH. Im happy with that. Still sitting at 174lbs but the fat is coming off for sure. USPLabs stuff is the real deal!

logan91077

Awards
Leg day today. No real strength gain in my squat, but did feel alot better than last week. Im fighting off a bit of a head cold so i was happy that i felt as good as i did in the gym.Checked my weight today and i lost 2lbs, down to 172lbs, But i am more thick in my arms, chest and back. Upper chest is coming in very nice. Hope this little cold thing is gone quick. Would be really bad timing to get full blown sick.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
Sound's good.

Results sound solid. I'm seeing the same thing and feeling great about it.

Get over that cold...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...My 4arms were so pumped up by the end that i couldnt hold on to the lat bar. It was crazy. Would like to know what part of the stack is making that happen. Anyone have any ideas?
Synergy! :D Each of the USPlabs product your are taking has the potential to give you this result, so consider the synergistic impact of the stack! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
... It seems that i respond best to the AP at around 40g of carbs and 25-30min. That is the only way i "feel" it at all. Super happy so far, As long as the gains stick. And im sure they will.
That is the beauty of Anabolic Pump. It certainly requires some trial and error before one hits on, not only his/her "perfect" timing between Anabolic Pump dosing and carbohydrate consumption, but also the "perfect" carb size. Now that you have these sorted out, you can more easily reap the powerful benefits of carbohydrate manipulation on lean mass and fat loss. Awesome! :cheers:

logan91077

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates. I got a bit of a cold thing and hurt my right bicep/shoulder.So the workouts kinda sucked this week. I did go to the gym today and tested my arm/shoulder with some DB presses, shrugs and machine raises, not much pain. going to take a day off and hope to hit it hard on Monday(chest day). My weight is coming down(not the goal), strength is up and fat is coming off. I cant wait to run this stack again at max dose and duration.